Regina C.
GMC Terrain
11/21/2020
There reputation friends of mine and my son in law goes to Burns
I have been there two times and both time the staff is very professional and so nice. They fix what needs to be fix and not trying to sell you something you don't need. Both times i waited for my car to be done and they made the wait easy and pleasant .

GN
George N.
06/12/2020
Honest, Friendly, Skilled
Have gone here many times over the last 40 years, since I was a kid, and have always walked away more than satisfied. Family owned and customer service should get 6 stars. Safe bet.

LW

Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2021

06/17/2021
Burns Auto is the BEST!!
Amazing experience. Dave, Doug, John, and Dave Jr. are all extremely knowledgeable and helpful, hands down the best shop in Newtown. The gas attendants are also extremely polite and helpful.

James F.
06/16/2021
Most Trustworthy Mechanic We've Used
Burns has been the best mechanic we've ever used. Our trust of this shop has been built over many years and I was personally never one to trust a mechanic because of so many bad prior experiences.

In a world full of duplicitous mechanics that tell you there's something wrong just so they can sell you an expensive repair, Burns is the exact opposite. On more than a few occasions, we have brought a car to Burns with a problem that they've fixed at no charge or they've recommend against a repair/replacement because there's still serviceable life in the part (e.g. battery, brakes, etc. when we've brought it in for a slow start or a weird sound).

Doris H.
Nissan Rogue
06/16/2021
Trustworthy Competent Auto Service
We can always count on Burns to provide competent, quality service and repairs. Very trustworthy and professional. We’ve had our cars serviced by Burns for over 10 years and wouldn’t take our cars anywhere else.

EF
Edward F.
06/14/2021
Trustworthy
Been going to Burns Auto for 30 years. Service is handled in a professional manner. They do the job that is required nothing more. The staff is friendly and courteous. Highly recommended.

GS
Gerald S.
INFINITI M35
06/14/2021
Oil Change First Class
First, by way of full disclosure, my college age son works at Burns pumping gas part time while going to school. So, I admit to a little positive bias. But, I was getting my auto maintenance done there for many years before he was old enough to drive or be employed.
I have always been very satisfied with their work. They are honest with me and will go the extra mile to be sure they get the job done. They have often driven me to work, or picked me up when necessary. If any job is more complicated than expected, they call me to explain everything, including cost, and allow time for fair consideration.
This is a third generation family business, and I am proud to contribute to its continuing longevity.

Brian B.
Southampton, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Brian said this business had good communication.

Richard M.
Subaru Legacy
06/11/2021
Highly recommend
Our family has been a Burns customer for about fifteen years. They always get the job done right in a timely manner at a fair price. They know our cars and recommend only what needs to be done. All of the staff provide friendly personalized sarvice.

SA

Michael C.
Morrisville, PA
Acura TL
06/10/2021
Burns auto repair is excellent.
I have been a customer of Burns auto repair for over a decade. Their service has been consistently excellent.

Richard M.
06/08/2021
Highly recommend
Competent, courteous, exceptional service with a personal touch

Barbara B.