EJ
Elaine J.
Westmont, IL
Pontiac Montana SV6
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said the employees took the time to find out everything wrong with her vehicle, did a good job and she appreciated that. This is a clean business.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 11/11/2019

Elaine,
Thank you so much for your kind words about the C & C Car Care team.  Thanks for your business and we hope we can be of service in the future.

Chrysler 200
11/02/2019
Close to home.
Easy to get appointment.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 11/04/2019

Glad to hear we are convenient.  Thanks for the positive review and we hope you choose us again to service your car.

DT
David T.
Lisle, IL
10/24/2019 Category: Service
David said he has been using this business for years. They have always done a good job.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 10/26/2019

David,
Thanks for being a long term loyal C & C Car Care customer.  We appreciate your trust in us.  We look forward to continuing to be your choice for automotive service.

BL
BONNIE L.
Joliet, IL
10/14/2019
Oil Change
As always I go into C & C Car Care and this time needed an oil change. They took me right away and were very efficient. I had some questions about a few things I was concerned about & Steve was great. Steve talked me through what next I would need. I was not inundated with extras or lured into anything I did not need. The fact that I was valued as a customer is why I keep coming back. So if you want a car care place without all the hype & attitude like some dealers dish out- COME HERE ! C & C will treat you right and they have the knowledge and expertise to answer any questions on car care. - ---Bonnie.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 10/15/2019

Bonnie,
Thanks for being a long term C & C Car Care customer and thanks for your kind words.  We really appreciate great customers like you.  Thanks also for recognizing Steve's work.  We are committed to selling what our customer's need and not selling any more than that.

Thanks,

TT
Tamika T.
Nissan Rogue
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Tamika said she had good service at the business.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 10/14/2019

Tamika,

We appreciate your feedback and are glad that you were satisfied.  The C & C Car Care team wants to remain your choice for your care repair needs.

SN
SUE N.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
10/05/2019
Car Care at its Best
I, as well as my 90 year old mother go to C & C Car Care. The staff are kind, efficient and knowledgeable. The part that we were most impressed with is that if you need a ride to or from your home, while your vehicle is being worked on, within reason, they will drive you. That makes a huge difference to people. I would highly recommend C & C Care Car for all vehicle maintenance.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 10/05/2019

Sue,
On behalf of the entire C & C Car Care staff we thank you for your kind words.  Thanks for mentioning our free local shuttle service as well.  We would like to remain your choice for your car repair and maintenance needs.

ROBERT H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/04/2019
Found issues I was't aware of.
Was in the process of buying a car from a private party and as a last step wanted a mechanical evaluation of the vehicle. So glad I did. They found issues that would have caused real problems down the road. Didn't buy the car but will definitely continue to have my cars serviced at C&C.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 10/05/2019

Robert,
We are so glad that we were able to help you avoid a problem with purchasing a used car.  We recommend to all of our customers to have us do a used vehicle inspection prior to purchase.   We are glad to hear that you will continue to use C & C Car Care for your automotive repair needs.

SCOTTIE W.
09/29/2019
Very happy with the service I received.
Very good service, thank you

Scottie,
Thanks for being a long term C & C Car Care customer.  We appreciate your business and are happy that we met your expectations.  The C & C Car Care staff thanks you and would appreciate remaining your automotive service provider.

MARA W.
Honda Civic del Sol
09/28/2019
Oil Change
Always great service and very helpful

Mara,

Thanks for bringing your car to C & C Car Care for your maintenance needs.  We appreciate you as our customer and we hope you will choose us again.

Ford Edge
09/28/2019
Car service
Good people. Reasonably priced.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 09/30/2019

Thanks for your kind words and for recognizing our fair pricing.  We try to remain competitive because we know how hard everyone works for their money.  We hope you will continue to choose C & C Car Care for your automotive needs.

RAYMOND M.
Jeep Patriot
09/24/2019
Excellent work and professional care
This is the 3rd time I’ve taken my vehicle to C&C and it will not be the last. The first time they made a repair under my warranty through my dealership and had it done in just a couple days (had to order a part.) After that was a standard oil change and tire rotation. This past visit was due to a strange noise my car was making when I braked. The last time I was in they said I would need new breaks at my next oil change and that I should get new tires. I dropped my car off, they gave me a quote for LESS than I had originally expected and completely solved my problem. They also changed my tires and it feels like I’m driving a whole new car. On top of all of that I went on vacation during this visit and they stored my car for me! Can not recommend them enough.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 09/25/2019

Raymond,
On behalf of the entire C & C Car Care Team I want to thank you for being a customer and for your return business.  We are glad that we were able to meet and exceed your expecations.  We look forward to meeting your future automotive repair needs.

Daniel H.
Illinois
BMW 128i
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said his family has been going to them for a while at this business.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 09/28/2019

Daniel,
We are so appreciative of you and your family being our customers.  We thank you for your trust and we look forward to having the opprotunity to remain your choice for automotive repair and service.

MARTY M.
Jeep Compass
09/17/2019
excellent car repair
I recommend this place. Great customer service and repair. They take time to explain what is needed.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 09/17/2019

Marty,
Thanks for being a great C & C Car Care customer.  We appreciate your support.  We know you have many choices for your car's needs and we hope you continue to choose us.

Saab 9-3
09/10/2019
Highly recommended
The staff is polite and professional. They are honest about what repairs your car needs and does not need.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 09/10/2019

Thanks for your kind words and for recognizing the C & C Car Care Team's professionalism and honesty.  We are committed to not selling things that our customer's don't need.  We hope you continue to choose us for your repair and maintenance needs.

RK
Ron K.
Buick Regal
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Ron said he was very satisfied and liked the service. The valet service back and forth always helps.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 09/12/2019

Ron,
Thanks for being a long time C & C Car Care customer.  We are glad you are satisfied and thanks for mentioning our local shuttle service.  We hope you will continue to choose us for your automotive needs.

RN
RICHARD N.
Willowbrook, IL
09/07/2019
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 09/09/2019

Richard,
Thanks for bringing your vehicle to C & C Car Care for its Uber inspection.  I am glad we were able to meet your expectations.  We hope you will consider us for any repair or maintenance work you need in the future.

Basar B.
Nissan Maxima
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Basar said everything was fine at the business. The price was fair and they finished within 15 minutes.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 09/09/2019

Basar,
Thanks for coming to C & C Car Care.  We are glad we met your expectations and hope you will consider us for automtove repair and maintenance in the future.

FS
Fang S.
Westmont, IL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Fang said she was quite satisfied with the service.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 08/29/2019

Fang,
Thanks for being a loyal C & C Car Care customer for many years.  We appreciate your feedback and are happy to know you are satisfied.  We hope to see you again when your car needs servicing.

Michelle S.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said everything went smoothly without a problem. The courtesy van they provided was wonderful.
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 08/19/2019

Michelle,
On behalf of the entire C & C Car Care staff, we really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to repair your car.  We appreciate your positive review and we look forward to seeing you the next time your car needs repairs or maintenance.

BL
BONNIE L.
Joliet, IL
08/13/2019
Great place for your vehicle maintenance and repair.
Just wanted to post to you guys - I had another great service experience with having my a/c issue resolved and my air filter checked. Very efficient. I come to these guys because they do excellent and efficient oil changes, anything to do with wheels- brakes, wheel bearings, new tires, balancing, rotating and the like, also they have helped me with the needed maintenance checks to keep my car performing at its best. I recommend them to everyone. I come from Joliet to Downers Grove because I trust and know they will do a good job. :-)
Casey P. from C & C Car Care responded on 08/15/2019

Bonnie,
Thank you for recognizing the C & C Car Care team for the great work they do.  We really appreciate your trust in us and the fact you come so far out of your way to be our customer.  We hope to continue to meet your expectations.

Thanks for being a wonderful customer.