Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

TIM P.
Volkswagen Passat
09/01/2012
Always a good experience
C&T always does a great job on our cars. I won't take our autos anywhere else to be serviced

Joann M.
Dodge Caravan
08/27/2012 Category: Service
Joann said they have been customers for many years, her son, sister, and brother-in-law all use them too. They're honest, she likes the service, and she would stay with them.

TP
TODD P.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
08/25/2012
Trustworthy
Although I didn't decide to have the work done on my Endeavor (spending the money on a new car instead), I trust that you gave me the best price possible on the estimate. I will continue to bring my business to you as you have demonstrated trustworthiness and a concern for the needs of your customer.

I even plan to have you repair that Endeavor one day so my son can drive it.

Todd Pennington

CP
Corey P.
08/23/2012 Category: Service
Corey said everything worked out well and this business was friendly.

James H.
Honda Accord
08/22/2012 Category: Service
James said this business made his wife feel comfortable and they did a good job.

MICHELL B.
Kia Spectra
08/21/2012
Get-R-Done
I called to get my radiator replaced. At first the guy hesitated about getting it done that day (Sat.) because they closed at 2PM. I had already called many other places and they were all from 350-585 for parts and labor. I was very please when the guy told me he could still fix it that day. He had a total of 4 hours for me to get there, for him to get the part, let my car cool, fix my car, and have me come to get it before closing time. AWESOME job guys!! You really are number ONE!! I will be a returning customer for sure. Thank you for your hard work and services. Can't beat your prices either; just a little over $200.

AH
Arnold H.
Infiniti I30
08/21/2012 Category: Service
Arnold said they always do a good job.

MARCIA B.

TC
THERESE C.
Cadillac DeVille
08/17/2012
C & T Auto has been servicing my vehicle and never have to go back to anything refixed. Done right the first time.
C & T Auto is an honest, reputable Auto Service and they have good mechanics

Marvin G.
Buick Rendezvous
08/17/2012 Category: Service
Marvin said he recommended 20 people in the last year to get service done at this business. He also mentioned that this business has honest and hard working people that will never cheat you.

WL
Wim L.
Acura 3.5RL
08/15/2012 Category: Service
Wim said the repair was good and they treated him very well. They're nice, knowledgeable and they kept him up to date. He said the vehicle looks good.

SL
Steve L.
Acworth, GA
Mitsubishi Mirage
08/13/2012 Category: Service
Steve said this business gave him some information that his other mechanic didn't and it helped him get his admission.

RON M.
Buick LeSabre
08/12/2012
they are honest
10 years of great service have 2 sisters 2 grandkids we all come to c&t and petr is great
Randy G. from C & T Auto Service responded on 08/15/2012
THANKS FOR THE REVIEW

ST
Steve T.
08/08/2012 Category: Service
Steve said he got what he asked for at a reasonable price.

BT
BRETT T.
08/05/2012
satifaction
it has been a great place to have repairs done, and would recommend them to anyone.

RYAN W.
08/02/2012
Great, honest and dependable service
Been a satisfied customer for years and C&T never disappoints. Randy and Pete are great guys to work with. Quality service at a fair price.

DAVID G.
08/01/2012
C&T has done work for me twice this year and hit it out of the park! Excellent! Fast service, fair price, and most of all...everything is correctly fixed first time. Highly recommended.

MARK B.
07/31/2012
HONEST REPAIRS ONLY!
Please feel confident that CT Auto is not going to make unnecessary repairs to your auto. I have complete confidence in their advise and honesty. We will always use your services for upkeep of our automobiles.

TK
TERRY K.
Acworth, GA
Kia Amanti
07/31/2012
Once again I experienced tremendous service at C&T. The mechanic serviced my car in one day and I got a call to let me know that it was ready, and for less than expected! Awesome!

KK
Karyn K.
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Karyn's husband. He said this business has always been really good.