SP
SANDRA and JOHN P.
05/26/2018
Always a good experience
You can trust NAPA to be honest and get the job done right. That’s why they have taken care of my vehicles since moving to the beach 10 years ago!

PS
paul s.
05/24/2018
Professional !!
Kelly and crew are always helpful and very good at communicating all aspects of repairs or services required.
No reason to take your car to any other place.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for the nice review and kind words!

GG
GEORGE and MAUREEN G.
Toyota Avalon
05/23/2018
Oil change and tyre rotation
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/23/2018

Thanks for the nice review!

PL
PHIL L.
Buick Lucerne
05/18/2018
maintenance
My car, Buick 2006, usage is approaching 150,000 miles. Napa at Sunset Beach has been my primary car maintenance shop for almost all the maintenance and repair work performed on this car plus our newer car, a 2013 Buick. I have complete confidence in the personnel at Napa to provide all the work I need on my cars to keep them running smoothly, at reasonable costs. I also trust their judgment in all repairs and maintenance work.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for leaving such a nice review!  We appreciate your trust all these years, and your kind words!

JOSEPH C.
Ford Edge
05/16/2018
prompt, efficient, friendly service
After experiencing a flat tire, AAA towed my car to Calabash NAPA at my request. They promptly inspected my tire, ordered a new tire, at my request, and had my car ready for pickup early the next afternoon.
Miss Kelly and her staff are really great!!
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/16/2018

We appreciate your nice comments and do our best to help keep you and the Mrs. safe!  Thanks for the nice review!

CLIFF and BETTY S.
05/08/2018
Service I can depend on.
The staff is always friendly and takes the time to fully explain exactly what is being done and any different or newly discovered concerns. I've found them to be very straight forward and honest in their discussions of what should be done, the cost and other options that may be available. Good professional service.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/08/2018

Thanks for the really nice comments.  We appreciate your trust!

MICHAEL H.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/08/2018
No Hassle Maintenance
I have resided in NC for 5 years now and have used Calabash NAPA for all of my routine and corrective maintenance needs.
Yesterday while having my car serviced I witnessed a NAPA service specialist recommending an approach to a customer
that will save them a significant amount of money by deferring a maintenance activity to align with a manufacturer's periodic
rebate schedule. I have always received excellent service and recommend them highly.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you for giving us such nice feedback.  We try to follow all manufacturers' recommendations for maintenance and if we know of any way to help save money, we try to help!

GT
GINNY and DON T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2018
Always Excellent Service and Work
The owners of Calabash NAPA always do their best to accommodate you. Their work is excellent and their staff and courteous and friendly. Their rates are also very reasonable. The only place we would take our 3 vehicles.

Ginny T.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/04/2018

Thanks again for such a nice review!

ROBERT and EILEEN H.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
05/03/2018
Convenience at the Beach
The NAPA Autocare store located in Calabash, NC is staffed by knowledgeable professionals who understand cars from top to bottom. I usually engage with Joe who not only remembers me, but the prior service work that has been performed on my SUV. It's nice to work with people who deliver a consistent level of service at an effective price point.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/03/2018

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review!  I'll make sure to let Joe know you appreciate the job he does here at Calabash NAPA, I know we do!

DON and DAWN D.
Little River, SC
04/27/2018
Great people/service
I am always confident that, when I take my car in for service of any kind, I will be treated fairly and the work will be done efficiently and at a reasonable price (if any car repair is "reasonable?" LOL) Highly recommend Calabash NAPA AutoCare.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 04/27/2018

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review and for your words of encouragment!

TOM S.
04/26/2018
Great service and nice people, that treat you well!!!!
We enjoy bringing our car here. It is very convenient, only around the corner. Very reasonable.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 04/27/2018

Thanks for the nice review!

JAN W.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
04/25/2018
Customer Service
Always get great service at Napa! We have been doing business there for quite a few years and their customer service is the best! They take good care of their customers and their cars! Susan W.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 04/26/2018

Thanks for the nice review and kind words!  We appreciate it!

JANETTE S.
Lexus CT 200h
04/25/2018
Always a pleasurable experience
The staff is great and very accommodating.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 04/25/2018

Thanks for the kind words!

MILO D.
Volvo V70
04/12/2018
Another very pleasant experience.
Had several problems to be corrected plus vehicle inspected. Work was done promptly (as usual) and I was consulted about another problem, which was also promptly corrected. Like my car, we have both been around for many years and we have both been very well served with all of our visits to NAPA in Calabash. Have found the prices to be reasonable and the service the best. Thank you NAPA.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 04/12/2018

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review!  We appreciate all the kind words!

LINDA and THOMAS M.
Southport, NC
Acura MDX
04/07/2018
Honest, thorough, efficient, and friendly service and people!
While we moved, four years ago now - to over an hour away from Calabash NAPA, we continue to trust our auto maintenance and service to Kelly, Joe, and crew there! They always provide service that we need, when we need it, with friendly professionalism.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 04/09/2018

Thanks for the nice review and kind words!  We appreciate your trust and appreciate the efforts to return to us to take care of your vehicles!

CLIFF and BETTY S.
04/07/2018
Job ,well done!
I expect and always recieve excellent service and explanations at NAPA, Calabash. Friendly, knowledgeable and quick service are standards for the staff.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 04/09/2018

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review!

TV
TOM V.
Cadillac SRX
04/05/2018
Great Tire Value
Routine service on both of our cars is always done very professionally by Calabash NAPA. Today, however, my service included a set of new tires. As I have found in the past, Calabash NAPA is very competitive in their pricing of tires, and tire rotation in coming years is free. I wouldn't buy tires anywhere else.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 04/06/2018

Thanks for your nice review!  Glad to keep you rolling and safe! (And that you are happy with the price)

JOHN and AYLA G.
Nissan Rogue
03/31/2018
Total Trust
Thank you all your help thru the years to our family. You guys are the best.
The Garrigans
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for your kind  words!  You all are part of our NAPA family!

HC
HERBERT C.
03/29/2018
Clean and comfortable
Very good service writers and great customer support
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 03/29/2018

Thanks for the review and kind words!

JAMES and ELIZABETH R.
03/28/2018
Great Customer Service. Very timely service.
The only thing that disappointed me was that the service sticker applied to the windshield was set for 3,000 miles, when the manufacturer recommends every 5,000 miles. When I came in for the oil change service, I thought I was 500 miles late, when actually I was 1,500 miles early. Need to come to a compromise with the vehicle manufacturers recommendations, and the "old time" recommendation.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 03/29/2018

Thanks for your review and feedback.  We are sorry for the confusion with the reminder sticker, and are making a change so that reminders read date and mileage service is performed versus mileage due.  The 3,000 mile or 6 months interval was a guideline (most people always go over) so we didn't want to put 5,000 to prevent that, unless you use full synthetic oil.  If you ever have questions when your service is due, just give us a call!  Again, thank yoou!