RK
RAY K.
Mazda CX-5
07/13/2018
Oil Change
Service is quick and accurate every time.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks for your kind words and nice review!

CF
CHRISTINE F.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
07/05/2018
Maintenance
As usual the service was excellent!
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 07/05/2018

Thanks for the nice review!  As always it was a pleasure seeing you!

RK
RICH and CHICKIE K.
06/28/2018
Honest People-Good Work
We take all our cars to Calabash Napa. The folks are always very thorough and have always been honest when we have needed work done. I would highly recommend them.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 06/29/2018

Thanks for your kind words and nice review!

JOE L.

06/27/2018
Car care
Outstanding customer service.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for the kind words!

UA
UNITED ELECTRONICS A.
06/26/2018
Great job
As always a great job. In and out on time and know it is done right.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 06/26/2018

SUE and DON W.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/15/2018
Great work and customer service
The people at the service desk are knowledgeable and helpful. They always make sure I leave happy.
The service people do very good work. I have never had a bad experience in the 5 years we have lived here.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 06/18/2018

Thanks for the nice review!  We appreciate all the years you have trusted us with your vehicles!

Debbie G.
06/15/2018
Excellance
Cant say enough about Napa in Calabash! Customer service, techs and all emplyees go above and beyond to make their customers happy and meet all their needs. Without a doubt best place to ever go for all your auto needs. Highly recommend Napa in Calabash...

DEBBIE G.
06/14/2018
Excellance
As usual was taken care of in a timely matter and at my appt time. Techs are polite and courteous..joe and kelly superb and always willing to help. Prices are reasonable. We been going there for years and would never think of going anywhere else! Pleased as always !
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks for the encouraging review!  We really appreciate it!

SK
SCOTT K.
Cadillac SRX
06/13/2018
Always there
As always whenever you call Calsbash Napa they are always there for you.More businesses could learn from them how to make a customer comfortable.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 06/14/2018

Thanks for the nice review!  We appreciate your kind words!

PL
PHIL L.
Buick LaCrosse
06/11/2018
Caring service. Serve the customer as priority.
Came in with a serious car problem without an appointment and they made time to look at the car. Problem involved a dealership tool that they did not have. The car had to be towed to a dealership. They help with the arrangements and still provided as much help as possible to resolve the issue. Thank you to all. Great customer service.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words even though we were unable to repair your car!  We appreciate it!

DIANE and PHILIP M.
INFINITI I35
06/10/2018
Always great service!
Whenever we take our cars to be serviced, we can count on wonderful service and a reasonable price. Kelly amd Joe know their business and excel incustomer service. We always recommend Napa to others.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 06/11/2018

Thanks for your kind words and nice review!  We appreciate it!

THOMAS S.
Shallotte, NC
Kia Sportage
06/08/2018
Continued Satisfaction
As always the service was first rate and the employees friendly and professional. They have been taking great care of my ten year old car for three years now and it is running well.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 06/08/2018

Thanks for the nice review!  We are happy to help take care of your car!

LR
LARRY R.
West Jefferson, NC
05/28/2018
Time as promised, service as asked, price as agreeded and called when service complete.
Appreciate the knowledge of staff on auto service and follow up , knowing and showing they realize "who the customer" is. THANKS!
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/29/2018

Thanks for your kind words...and fishing update!

SP
SANDRA and JOHN P.
05/26/2018
Always a good experience
You can trust NAPA to be honest and get the job done right. That’s why they have taken care of my vehicles since moving to the beach 10 years ago!
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/29/2018

Thanks for your kind words.  We appreciate your trust!

PS
paul s.
05/24/2018
Professional !!
Kelly and crew are always helpful and very good at communicating all aspects of repairs or services required.
No reason to take your car to any other place.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/24/2018

Thanks for the nice review and kind words!

GG
GEORGE and MAUREEN G.
Toyota Avalon
05/23/2018
Oil change and tyre rotation
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/23/2018

PL
PHIL L.
Buick Lucerne
05/18/2018
maintenance
My car, Buick 2006, usage is approaching 150,000 miles. Napa at Sunset Beach has been my primary car maintenance shop for almost all the maintenance and repair work performed on this car plus our newer car, a 2013 Buick. I have complete confidence in the personnel at Napa to provide all the work I need on my cars to keep them running smoothly, at reasonable costs. I also trust their judgment in all repairs and maintenance work.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for leaving such a nice review!  We appreciate your trust all these years, and your kind words!

JOSEPH C.
Ford Edge
05/16/2018
prompt, efficient, friendly service
After experiencing a flat tire, AAA towed my car to Calabash NAPA at my request. They promptly inspected my tire, ordered a new tire, at my request, and had my car ready for pickup early the next afternoon.
Miss Kelly and her staff are really great!!
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/16/2018

We appreciate your nice comments and do our best to help keep you and the Mrs. safe!  Thanks for the nice review!

CLIFF and BETTY S.
05/08/2018
Service I can depend on.
The staff is always friendly and takes the time to fully explain exactly what is being done and any different or newly discovered concerns. I've found them to be very straight forward and honest in their discussions of what should be done, the cost and other options that may be available. Good professional service.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 05/08/2018

Thanks for the really nice comments.  We appreciate your trust!