DAVID S.
02/19/2019
Great atmosphere & service
Everyone are very friendly. Prices are reasonable. Do not try to talk you into doing work on vehicle unless necessary. Explain in detail the work performed on vehicle. Also has a very nice and clean waiting area.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review!

BD
BILL D.
02/15/2019
quick, courteous service
your service as usual was great and your professionalism of your people is top notch!
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/15/2019

Thanks for the nice review!  We think you are top notch, too!

LR
LARRY R.
West Jefferson, NC
02/13/2019
On time scheduling, dependable, know their work, and go the "extra" mile to satisfy the customer
Have been dealing with Calabash NAPA AutoCare for over 10 + years, never been disappointed in service or price, both are fully explained and I know their work plan, which in turn allows me to make the decision with no surprised when I return to pick up vehicle. THANKS!
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks for the nice review!  We know surprises happen whether you're ready or not, but we try very hard to avoid the unexpected!

KAREN and ALAN S.
Toyota Avalon
02/09/2019
Calabash NAPA is an excellent service provider. Their staff is pleasant, knowledgeable and eager to please their customers. They exceed your expectations and the costs are very reasonable. They are my "go to" place for all things automotive.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for your kind words and nice review!

02/08/2019
The level of service and the employees
I have never had a problem with our autos that couldn't be fixed by the staff at Napa. They explain what the problem is, so that you understand what is going on. Also love seeing "Buddy" the dog.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/08/2019

Thanks for the really nice review!  Buddy appreciates your attention, too!  Just checked your history with us and we are happy to say 15 years have gone by since we first started our vehicle relationships!  Thank you!

KV
KATHLEEN and BOB V.
02/07/2019
Calabash NAPA AutoCare is an appropriate name for this business
These people are amazing from the techs to Joe John and Kelly. All of these people always go the extra mile. Honesty is the best policy . All of the people envolved with tbis business are very good at their respective jobs . My wife and I have always been completely satisfied. Every visit , every appointment. All I can say is , Thank you NAPA , Kelly John and Joe
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/07/2019

Wow!  What nice things you have to say.  We appreciate you taking the time to write this reveiw!  I think a tear might be falling...

DONALD D.
02/05/2019
Great service as always!
Professional, personable service. A pleasure to deal with such an honest and professional repair shop.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for the nice review!  We enjoy dealing with you as well!

GT
GINNY and DON T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2019
NAPA Calabash -- the BEST!
Always great service and people!!
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks so much for your nice review!

JOE L.
02/01/2019
Can't be beat. Never a problem getting service and on time..
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks for your kind words!

CA
CHARLES A.
BMW 525i
02/01/2019
Fast and fair service
Replaced battery and gave credit for time left on warranty
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!  We appreciate it!

RICHARD and DEBORAH S.
01/25/2019
everyone really treats you like they really care about you and your car needs always great service
great service
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 01/28/2019

Thanks for a nice review!  We really do care and are thankful for your trust!

BF
BEVERLY F.
Carolina Shores, NC
01/24/2019
Excellent friendly service!
As always, excellent service. Honest, reliable, dependable, fair and dedicated to provide great service. After taking our cars there for 15 years we would go to no one else. Love our Calabash NAPA !
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 01/24/2019

We appreciate your kind words and enthusiam!  We love you, too!!  Thanks for the nice review!

Mazda CX-5
01/18/2019
We have been coming to Calabash Naps for over 12 years. Since the very first time they took care of my wife with a flat tire, they have provided excellent service. They are professional, caring and friendly.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks for the nice review and kind words!  We appreciate your trust!

SD
STAN D.
Buick Cascada
01/15/2019
The friendly staff keeps me coming back.
I just had an unusual experience that is a perfect example of why I always have my cars serviced at Calabash NAPA. I needed to re-lace a tire that is not a common size. Delivery took an extra day and I had to leave town before the work could be done. They stored my car, installed the new tire and after checking with me by phone, performed an oil change that was needed. I have been using this re[air shop for over ten years, and wouldn’t think of tak9ng either of my cars anywhere else for maintenance or repair work.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for such a nice review!  We are so glad it all worked out!

DONALD D.
01/15/2019
Proffesionism, courtesy and quality of work.
Professionalism, courtesy and quality of work
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a nice review!

Lorraine M.
01/10/2019
Not going there
My husband changed the struts in our Journey at home in NJ. On the way down to North Carolina, one of the struts failed. When he called the company, he was told that he would be sent a new strut to install and then he would have to send back the defective one. My husband doesn’t have the tools here in NC that he has in NJ, so we asked around and was given the name of the Calabash Napa Autocare in Sunset Beach. When he went there, the man he spoke to was rude. He said he couldn’t warranty a part that he didn’t sell. My husband told him he didn’t want a warranty. Then he said he wouldn’t do it, so my husband asked how much he would charge to have a new strut installed. He was given a price of $566.32 – $197.50 for labor and $324.17 for the strut. My husband called around and found a Napa store in Ocean Isle Beach who had the same part for $207.99; Rock Auto had it for $128. We have two cars here in NC. You can be sure we will never use this mechanic.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 01/18/2019

We are sorry we weren't able to satisfy your car repair needs as quickly as you needed.  We follow a professional policy of not installing customer provided parts.  We don't know the quality of the part or if the application is correct, and if the part fails, as in your case, no one is happy.  We weren't able to inspect your car and you wouldn't give your name or number, so the estimate given was using the manufacturer's suggested retail price (which I agree is too high and is normally adjusted when creating a new estimate) and used the Mitchell labor guide.  This is not a quick and easy job (as we are sure your husband is aware of since he did it himself.)  We strive to provide good customer service, and we are sorry if the service provider seemed rude, according to your husband.  This is a busy time, with appointments scheduled well in advance, and we regret when we are unable to help quickly.  Hopefully the repair has been made and you made it back to NJ safely.

GG

Thanks again!

KV
KATHLEEN V.
01/07/2019
They get the job done with a smile
From the front desk to to the ride home . We are always happy and satisfied. The work that is completed is always what we have discussed with them and at the price range approved.
Great people
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for the nice review!  We think you are great, too!

TOM S.
01/07/2019
This place is very convenient, within walking distance.
We enjoy coming to this auto center. everyone is so friendly.
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 01/08/2019

Thanks for the nice review!  We like being part of our neighborhood and helping when we can!

Dave H.
01/05/2019
Brake service
We took the 2001 Accord in for brake service. In fact, Kelley & her team are our go to folks for any service or repair need on this vehicle. Service is always reliable, price is fair, and customer service is the best. We’d never consider going anywhere else!
Kelley F. from Calabash NAPA AutoCare responded on 01/07/2019

Wow, thanks for the nice review and kind words!  We appreciate your trust!