Milos S.
Mercedes-Benz C55
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Milos said he loved the way they treated him and his vehicle.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 10/02/2017

Hi Milos,

Thank you for the kind comment regarding your service experience with us. We really appreciate it.

BJ
BEN J.
Audi Q7
09/20/2017
Personal service with a smile
Service writers are top flight ! Mechanics are professional and give good time value
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 09/21/2017

Hi Ben,

Thank you for the nice comments regarding your service experience with us. We appreciate it.

BRYAN S.
09/14/2017
You owe it to yourself.
You owe it to yourself, and your vehicle to have it serviced at CA Autohaus. In the "service industry" nowadays, its rare to find a business that actually cares about their customers, addresses their concerns, and leaves the fluff, on the shop floor! Straight forward and honest! Check them out today and tell them I sent you. 👍🏼
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 09/21/2017

Hi Bryan,

I really can't thank you enough for all the great survey comments regarding your experiences with us.

MN
MARK N.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
09/13/2017
Once again, a great service experience
I will continue to rely on California Autohaus to service my LR4 and 328i
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 09/14/2017

Hi Mark,

Thank you for another generous response to your service experience with us. I appreciate it.

LR
Lisette R.
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Lisette said the service was excellent.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 09/13/2017

Hi Lisette,

Thank you for the kind comments regarding your recent service experience with us. I really appreciate it.

RP
RENE P.
Land Rover Discovery
09/09/2017
Good people
I just needed a $6 part and they treated me no different than if I needed $6k in parts. You can tell they genuinely like to help people!
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 09/11/2017

Hi Rene,

Thank you for the kind comments regarding your experience with us. I appreciate it.

CR
Cynthia R.
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Cynthia said the office is clean and the staff is very good and polite.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 09/12/2017

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for another kind review regarding your service experience with us.

PM
PAUL M.
08/21/2017
Excellent customer service
Friendly staff, very honest and capable group of Land Rover Mechanics - they know what they are talking about and don't try to sugar coat. I appreciate their professionalism and they care about their customers. thanks for all your help!!
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 08/22/2017

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the great review regarding your service experience with us. We appreciate it.

ME
MO E.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/17/2017
Last service on 8-14-17
You guys always do a great job for me, and I appreciated being able to pick up my car on my return up north from my lunch at UTC last Monday. Thanks so much.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 08/22/2017

Hi Mo,

Thanks for another great review. Always a pleasure.

DK
DAVE K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/16/2017
Good business people
Responsive, timely, friendly
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 08/17/2017

Hi Dave,

Thank you for another positive review regarding your service experience with us. I appreciate it.

Neal O.
CA
Land Rover LR3
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Neal said this business is always awesome and he was in and out quickly.

TD
Todd D.
08/14/2017 Category: Service
Todd said he has been working with this business for many years now. They do a good job, and they provide a loaner vehicle. He is glad Bob is stepping up his business.

BRYAN S.
08/11/2017
Nothing New
In regards to the service received, the care taken by all staff members to ensure customer satisfaction, they have yet to disappoint, and I do not anticipate that day! Thank you for all you do.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you Bryan for another generous review regarding the service experience here, much appreciated.

SAL M.
Porsche 911
08/08/2017
911 was making noise, same day appt. Simple issue, no charge.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 08/09/2017

Hi Sal,

Thank you for the survey regarding your service experience with us. I appreciate it.

JACK D.
08/03/2017
Great Experience
Fast, friendly service. Diagnosed and fixed an electrical problem other shops failed to rectify. Repair was completed on time and at far less cost than I expected. Will be back for sure.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 08/04/2017

Hi Jack,

Thank you for the kind comments regarding your service experience with us. I appreciate it.

Have a great weekend!

Great team
Good work / very professional/
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 08/02/2017

Hi Jose,

Thank you for submitting another review regarding your service experience with us. We really appreciate it.

MICHAEL S.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
07/28/2017
Awesome
Always keeps my rovers goin.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 07/31/2017

Hi Michael,

Thank you for another review. I appreciate it.

Michelle L.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Michelle said this business was great. Everything was easy and they explained everything. The customer service was great and the work was done quickly.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 07/27/2017

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for the kind comments regarding your latest service experience with us. I appreciate it.

EB
Erwin B.
La Jolla, CA
Land Rover Discovery Series II
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Erwin said this business was courteous and they provided good information. They were trustworthy.
Lavon D. from California Autohaus responded on 07/27/2017

Hi Erwin,

Thank you for another positive survey regarding your service experience with us. I appreciate the kind comments.

KW
KATHY W.
07/24/2017
Great friendly no pressure servic
Really relaxed atmosphere with great experience techs!!
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 07/24/2017

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for the kind remarks concerning your service experience with us. We really appreciate it.