VG
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Porsche Cayenne
02/03/2017
California Autohaus is the Best
No dealer or parts store in San Diego county could get an oil cap for my Cayenne. I would have to wait 2-3 days for it to arrive. Authaus got it for me next day, in less than 16 hours!
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 02/03/2017

Hi Vahe,

I'm glad we were able to help you out. Thanks for responding to the survey and have a great weekend.

CRAIG B.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/02/2017
Nice work.
Did a wonderful job diagnosing and fixing the cause of the illuminated "Check Engine Light" on my Mercedes. Thanks.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 02/03/2017

Hi Craig,

I'm grateful we got the opportunity to properly diagnose and fix the "Check Engine Light" concern. Thank you for the positive review and have a great weekend.

Jeff M.
San Marcos, CA
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said this business cleaned his vehicle but they were more expensive than he was hoping.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 02/02/2017

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for responding to another survey. I appreciate it.

Michelle S.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Jarred. He said he was pleased with the service this business provided.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 02/01/2017

Hi Jarred/Michelle,

Thank you for responding to the survey of your first visit with us. I appreciate it and hope you'll become another one of our long term customers. Our goal is to provide great service and I hope we can warrant 5 stars on your next visit.

GS
GEORGE S.
BMW 328i
01/28/2017
Convenient; prompt service and attention; good feedback; pleasant atmosphere
as above
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 01/31/2017

Hi George,

Thank you for another generous review. Just wanted to say I appreciate the kind comments and look forward to helping you again.

Karen M.
Escondido, CA
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Karen said the business was very good, and honest.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 01/30/2017

Hi Karen,

Just wanted to say thank you for the positive review of your last service visit. I really appreciate it.

SHARI M.
01/25/2017
Fantastic
Friendly service advisor. Great prices. Easy to schedule service. Solid work.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 01/25/2017

Hi Shari,

Thank you for the responding to the survey. I appreciate the nice review.

EB
ERIC B.
01/24/2017
Great Customer Service!
Special thanks to Lavon for helping me out of a bind. My battery was failing and I happened to find Lavon at the shop on a Saturday morning. Lavon installed a new battery despite the shop not be open and got me on my way. Great customer service and way more that I would have asked for or expected!
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 01/25/2017

Hi Eric,

Thank you so much for the nice review. It definitely made coming in on a day off worthwhile. I really appreciate it. Glad I was able to help out.

RJ
RYAN J.
San Marcos, CA
01/19/2017
90k Service
Only place I bring my car
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 01/20/2017

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the kind comment regarding your last service visit.

Stay dry and safe over the weekend!

EV
EVERT V.
BMW 335d
01/15/2017
California Autohaus in Encinitas has been servicing our LR Discovery and BMW for many years. They are great to work with and know what they are doing.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 01/16/2017

Hi Evert,

Thank you so much for another generous review. It has been pleasure helping your over the years. I look forward for many more.

Take care and have a happy New Year!

JERRY H.
Land Rover LR3
01/10/2017
Awesome People!!
Lavon, Bob and the rest of the crew are awesome! They know what they are talking about and they never try to push any additional work on me. They just tell it to me straight and treat me like family. Great business!
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 01/10/2017

Hi Jerry,

Thank you so much for the awesome review. It makes what we do worth while and I really appreciate it.

Have a great new year!

EB
Erwin B.
La Jolla, CA
Land Rover Discovery
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Erwin said this business is always good. They seem honest, clear and accommodating.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 01/11/2017

Hi Erwin,

Thanks so much for responding to the recent survey regarding your last service visit. I appreciate the positive comments.

Michelle L.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Land Rover LR4
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Michelle said the service and everything else was great at this business.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 01/11/2017

Hi Michelle,

Happy New Year and thank you for the positive review. I really appreciate it. We'll see again this summer or 7,500 miles, which ever is first, for your next maintenance.

AD
Rapid.
Honest
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 01/09/2017

Hi Achal,

Thank you for responding to the survey. Anytime you need a quick fix or something that requires more time please let us know.

Have a great new year!

BRYAN S.
San Diego, CA
01/05/2017
Best in SD County
There's not much more I can add to previous reviews about the workmanship, dedication, attention to detail and overall likability of the staff that I haven't already expressed. In my opinion, they are the best at what they do! Hands down. My Rover is happy too!
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 01/06/2017

Bryan,

Thank you so much for another generous review. It means a lot and definitely makes our efforts worthwhile.

Have a happy New Year!

ME
MO E.
12/27/2016
You all take such good care of me, and I really appreciate it.
I have recommended you to my friend Karen Long.

Hi Mo,

Thank you for the kind comments on the survey. It has been a pleasure helping you over the years. I appreciate putting in a good word with Karen and we won't let you down.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

TC
Tony C.
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Angelo. He said the service provided by the business was good.

Hi Tony,

Thank you for taking time during these busy holidays to respond to the survey. I really appreciate the positive comments.

Have a Happy New Year!

Danielle B.
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Danielle said this business took very good care of her. They help her. She loves them and has been going there for 8 years. If she does not need something, they do not tell her she does. She appreciates them so much and she completely trusts them. They are awesome and she always refers them.

Happy Holidays Danielle,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. Having cancelled on you once, I appreciate the patience and extra effort you made to reward us. The notes were especially thoughtful. All of us here really appreciate it.

Thanks again and have a wonderful New Year!

GM
GERALD M.
12/23/2016
Levon and John have only been great with my two cars! Great service, trustworthy, and fair prices. Very recommended.
Dave W. from California Autohaus responded on 12/23/2016

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for the kind review. Glad we were able to help you with your decision. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Happy Holidays!

Jason H.
BMW 335i
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Jason said he had a pleasant experience at this business. They were very responsive. The manager and staff were positive.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for responding to the survey. We are grateful for the positive results.

Hope you have a great New Year!