Lolli M. on 04/25/2018
"Life saver"
I don't know why my car always breaks down on Sundays, but Cams is a lifesaver. I dropped my car off and put the keys and a note explaining my issues down the drop box. I also left a voicemail. I was able to find rides to and from work on Sunday and asked to have my car back if at all possible the next day. Cams was right on it and got my car ready hours before I needed to leave for work. I couldn't get a ride to pick up my car, so I walked. I arrived overheated and out of breath. Cams gave me a cold bottle of water and told me if I ever needed a ride in the future, just pick up the phone and call them. They are knowledgable, courteous, and a life saver. Thanks so much for all you do!! I really appreciate it !!!
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 04/23/2018
Review Created: 04/25/2018 03:10 AM
Carol C. on 04/20/2018
Carol said, this business is always available when she needs them and they get the job done.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018
Jennifer P. on 04/18/2018
"Tahoe Oil Switch Replacement"
Have an older Chevy Tahoe and oil gauge registering at zero. CAM Automotive found problem quickly and had it ready by end of day for a very reasonable price. Staff is friendly, honest, & does quality work. We have brought multiple vehicles to them for maintenence and repairs over the years. Better than the dealership service prices!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 08:53 AM
Frankie H. on 04/17/2018
Frankie said they take excellent care of her vehicle and they are very good people.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018
Emily P. on 04/15/2018
"Great Place for Auto Repair"
CAM Automotive is wonderful. They have been very helpful in making sure my vehicle is in good shape. Being a college student miles from home its great to have a place that I can trust to fix what is wrong and not try to "fix" more than is needed. They have been very accommodating and fully explain the nature of the repairs that are needed. I would highly recommend CAM Automotive to others and have
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/15/2018 01:36 PM
Rosalin S. on 04/04/2018
"Personable, efficient, welcoming and just good Folks."
This visit was more exceptional, Mike took me home all the way to the northwest side of town and back, so I wouldn't have to wait 5 1/2 hrs while the work was being done on my car. WOW!!
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 09:00 PM

Hi Roz,

It was a pleasure helping you. I am glad to accomodate your needs.
Thank you very much for your response to the new Sure Critic feedback service that we have purchased! We highly value your opinion of your experiences with us. We will continue to strive to earn your trust and confidence in us.
You and your family are amazing to work for!

Dan N. on 03/19/2018
Dan said the employees were very helpful. They provided concerned service. They provided him with options. The work was good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Astro Passenger
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/19/2018

Mr. Chevrolet Astro Van,
Thank you for responding to our service. I am concerned that we earned 4 out of 5 stars from you on our last repair. How may we earn that 5th star in the future?
Respectfully

Jim G. on 03/14/2018
Jim said the business was excellent, and very honest. They did quick, and top notch work, and he appreciates the owners.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 02/27/2018
Review Created: 03/14/2018
Michael A. at CAM Automotive responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you very much for your response. We will strive to continue earning your trust!

Gail L. on 03/14/2018
Gail said the employees were friendly. They provided prompt service. She was well pleased with her service.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 03/13/2018
Review Created: 03/14/2018

Ms. Lilly,

Jack B. on 03/12/2018
"Repairs that relate to best value"
Mike Anania and his shop made repairs to my 20-year old Buick Regal GS that brought back performance related to poor gas mileage and smooth power. I noticed the car was lacking power to merge onto freeways via short and sometimes uphill on-ramps. CAM's mechanics diagnosed the engine's problems quickly and Mike was able to keep pricing within the value of the older vehicle. The repair finish was completed sooner than promised.
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 02/28/2018
Review Created: 03/12/2018 06:08 AM

Vince D. on 03/08/2018
Vince said his overall experience was great. He was totally satisfied. They did exactly what was promised.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 03/07/2018
Review Created: 03/08/2018

Bronwen C. on 03/07/2018
"CAM provides fantastic service"
I really appreciate the friendly and reliable service that CAM gives. It is very reassuring to know that they will get work done in a timely way, and not do more than is necessary.
Vehicle: Volkswagen CC
Service Date: 03/06/2018
Review Created: 03/07/2018 12:33 PM

Gail R. on 03/07/2018
"Long-time CAM satisfied customer"
I always try to take care of all my vehicles and CAM helps me achieve this care. Being a long-time customer, everyone is "family" to me. CAM gives great service; they are dependable, honest and fair in their service pricing. I have never been disappointed in their service and no other company takes such good care of my car but CAM.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 03/06/2018
Review Created: 03/07/2018 02:57 AM

Rosalin S. on 02/23/2018
"Personable, efficient, welcoming and just good Folks."
CAM does not give you a lot of flush, just the facts. Always ready to accommodate.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 02/20/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 12:49 PM
Danny S. on 02/19/2018
Danny said the business did exceptionally good work. They were on time when he needed it, and he was very satisfied with his experience.
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018

Melanie V. on 02/16/2018
"Everything was great"
The service on my daughter's car was done in the time promised and at the price quoted. Everyone was so nice. It is a pleasure to come here.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 02:17 PM

Susan R. on 02/14/2018
"Window fix"
Thank you for working to find the source of the damage to my drivers’ side window and fixing it !
Vehicle: Saturn Ion
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 10:09 AM

Elinor G. on 02/09/2018
"Dependable and trustworthy "
For the many years I have been using CAM Automotive, they have always been friendly, reliable and honest in their service and care of my cars. Highly recommend.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 300
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 03:45 AM

Richard K. on 02/08/2018
Richard said this business was timely with the repair. They did good work on his vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018
Ohran C. on 02/06/2018
Ohran said he had no issues. The staff were quick and they fixed his vehicle in an hour.
Vehicle: Ford F-150