2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2021 Category: Service
The service was good. Was told things needed for my car over all . And was no pressure at all to have these things done when I took my car in for recall items
Would take my car here again in the future for service

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/13/2021 Category: Service
This dealership provides excellent car service. The personal are always friendly and the service is provided in a timely manner.

04/12/2021 Category: Service
Camelback Hyundai service
Great dealership and service department

04/08/2021 Category: Service
Review

BG
Barry G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Great deals
They gave me a great deal on my trade-in and they gave me great deals on service. My car comes back immaculate and they’re very punctual.

SL
Steve L.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2021 Category: Service
See Ricky at Camelback Hyundai no matter where you bought the car!!
Excellent service appointment even though I bought my Hyundai at a different dealer. Camelback cleared a nagging problem with a recall not being serviced where I bought it. I hav always enjoyed service with Ricky. So easy on-line.

PA
Paul A.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Customer
Everyone is very friendly professional... concerned of my time... and money

GM
Graylin M.
Tempe, AZ
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I scheduled my first Service appointment at Camelback Hyundai by mistake. Which actually turned out to be a Blessing. I met my now Service Advisor Leo Moreno. I was amazed at the level of professionalism from Leo and Camelback Customer Service. I now tell everyone about my experience and recommend Camelback Hyundai for all your service needs.
KRAIG T A., Service Manager from Camelback Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy!

VE
Victor E.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Genuine people
Paul was great very helpful and kind
KRAIG T A., Service Manager from Camelback Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

RA
Rachel A.
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Dealership
The staff is knowledgeable, professional and friendly.
KRAIG T A., Service Manager from Camelback Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

Sam B.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
03/27/2021 Category: Service
easy, fast, informed
everything explained before and after. courteous and efficient. repairs completed as expected.
KRAIG T A., Service Manager from Camelback Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers

PS
Paula S.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Level of service and professional staff
I think the staff was professional and friendly. The car was cleaned after service. I won’t stay in the quest lounge the next time because the TV was not on.

Your feedback will help us improve in the future

KE
Karen E.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Tucson Hyundai service.
Overall the service was good. It took longer than i was initially told it would take. The waiting room was comfortable and seating was distanced. Most people who came through were masked and employees were friendly. I was pleased with the service but not so much with the extra long wait time. Will continue to use this dealer for service, though.

Your feedback will help us improve in the future

Michael B.
Chandler, AZ
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Good customer service!!
The customer service is always good when I go there! Ricky has been my service advisor for years. He makes sure that the work performed on my vehicle is done right. It is a clean facility and waiting area. I don't mind driving a little father to go to Camelback Hyundai.
KRAIG T A., Service Manager from Camelback Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

We appreciate you coming to our dealership

Cynthia M.
Goodyear, AZ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Very friendly, great service.
Very friendly, scheduled in a convenient time frame. Communicated my car would be ready within 2 hours, which I did not expect, but they offered me a car to drive around town to fill in the wait. They had coffee and hot tea available.
KRAIG T A., Service Manager from Camelback Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy