Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

David B.
Mesa, AZ
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great value
Service and quality of service was great. T

JJ

04/16/2019 Category: Service

Charlotte S.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Careful, quick and kind
Friendly and responsive, great service, I am grateful and will return and continue to recommend. Charlotte

ES
Eduardo S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019 Category: Service
The service staff was professional, efficient and personable.

LC
Leah C.
Chandler, AZ
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Just ok
Rickey did a great job but over all the dealership is hard to get in and out of. I had my engine replaced due to recall and was given a rental which was great. The engine e was reaced but after we got home there was a bad rattle. I had to bring the car back 35 miles from my house to find out when the engine was replaced they bent something. The said it was fixed and as I was speaking to the advisor it the noise started again so the adviser took it back again. Rickey had someone fill up the tank for me due to my problems which was very nice but the guy only put 30 bucks in. Overall the place is not up to date of what you expect of a dealer on Camelback road.

Very good service
I had an appointment to have my oil change and I was late and they still got me in and out all I like that.

Johnny M.
Laveen, AZ
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Customer Service
Mr Ricky was very professional and helpful with my concern and made ways for resolution.

Richard B.
Great service and Great service advisor Ricky Williams

RJ
Robert J.
Peoria, AZ
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Dealership Expirence.
This is a great place to have your Hyundai vehicle serviced. I never had a problem with them. Rick the Service Advisor is the best.

GM

Excellent service on my 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe

Blaine H.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Recognition of return clients
Ricky is almost always my service tech. He remembers details about our particular car and even remembers that our account is under another name. Can't ask for better personal service than that!

TD
Thomas D.
1st time starter
Super service by service rep (ricky)

Rickey Williams
I had a great experience with Service Advisor, Rickey Williams.

I had several manufacturer recall items to check and update. It was my first time to this dealership with this car. Pleasant, quick to sign in with all new information, all explained clearly. They called Lyft and paid to get me back to my office (very nice!). When done, they sent email with all services and any suggested services. There were no problems on the recall items.

However, I had my rear taillight out and was looking to either $50 to replace bulb or $275 to replace the whole panel. Rickey just got a bulb and replaced -- no charge. THANK YOU!!!

I will definitely come back.

Always an awesome experience
Every time I go it’s always great.

Mary W.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Rating
Great staff to work with

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Ricky Williams gets 5/5 for handling the customers with great respect.

PA
Paul A.
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Paul Alben
Service was excellent...."as usual". I have used your dealership for a long time and always extremely pleased.
My service rep Ricky (sp?) is awesome; extremely personable and amiable. He always informs me of service needed or not needed. Make sure and keep him on staff.
PS: Great donuts too (haha)

TC
Travis C.
Scottsdale, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast even without an appointment
Jake is the best. Very knowledgeable and efficient