Overall Rating 4.4000031/5Overall Rating 4.4000031/5Overall Rating 4.4000031/5Overall Rating 4.4000031/5rating 4.4000031
Overall Rating 2.12963/5Overall Rating 2.12963/5rating 2.12963rating 2.12963rating 2.12963

2014 Hyundai Tucson
Poor communication
I had to call to check on the status. Poor communication by the dealership. Lyft was a pain. Had to call twice about the status of Lyft.

A cover to something from my car was left off and in the seat. I had to drive back to the facility to have it put back on.
IRA W., Service Director from Camelback Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the survey and for bringing this to my attention.

I apologize you weren't communicated with and it took so long to finish your vehicle.

Eric your advisor will be reaching out in hopes to make it right.

Have a good day.

Professional
I mistakenly scheduled my appointment on the wrong date (a week in advance), but they still were able to see within a couple hours saving me a lot of time and effort. All of the vehicle service staff were very helpful. Thanks.

Customer Service
Took care of my issues timely.

Rosemary H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2019 Category: Service
REVIEW OF HYUNDAI SERVICE AND PERSONNEL
Ricky was very helpful. He takes the time to listen and does this with everyone.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/10/2019 Category: Service
The personnel is very friendly and courteous.
IRA W., Service Director from Camelback Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review we

apreciate your time and business we hope to see you and you Hundai Santa Fe again.

Thank you again and have a great rest of your week!

MA
Miguel A.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent,they didn't waste any time in solving my car problem ,thanks Camelback Hyundai
IRA W., Service Director from Camelback Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Good Afternoon Miguel,

I am glad that my team took good care of you!

We apreciate you and your time we hope to see you and your Hyundai Tucson again.

Michael S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Ira and his team were fantastic.
Emergency battery replacement, in and out so fast - it was a pleasure to work with Ira and we really appreciate the awesome service he gave us. Thank you so much!
IRA W., Service Director from Camelback Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

We appreciate your kind words and business.

Have a wonderful week!

GB
Gail B.
Cave Creek, AZ
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/04/2019 Category: Service
My second time here but always have great service and in a timely manner
IRA W., Service Director from Camelback Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a reivew.

We hope to see you and your Hyundai Kona Again! We appreciate your time and business and time thank you again and have a great rest of your week!

Brian H.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
11/01/2019 Category: Service
GR8SERVICE
Mt service writer Eric Robinson was excellent and his communication skills are out of this world .I wish he was one of my employees . Unfortunately the shop ran into some problems replacing my sub frame bushings and took a lot longer than quoted to replace them. never the less it was done correct .

I tried to go back and change my star rating from 4 to 5 and it would not allow me to do so.
definetly

5 star *****
GREAT JOB
IRA W., Service Director from Camelback Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Good Morning Brian,

Thank You for taking time out of your day to leave a review,

We appreciate your business and most definitely hope to see you and your Hyundai Etourage again. Also don't forget to ask for Eric Robinson on your next visit.

Thank you again Briam have a great rest of your week!

GH
Gabriel H.
Tolleson, AZ
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Staff and Service are Excellent throughout.
I purchased my 2019 Hyundai Ioniq back in June 2019 and all of the staff were very polite and respectful and worked with me through the process. I came back in at the beginning of October 2019 and the service team was excellent as well. They not only provided me with the service but also let me know about some updates Hyundai had for my vehicle which I will come back in to do as I did not have time that day. I appreciated that they let me know about the updates which were not a recall. First time in all my years I have had a service team provide me the information without me having to ask.Keep up the great positive culture environment Camelback Hyundai.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review

We appreciate your time and business i am very glad that my team is able to make your service experiance very easy.

Thank you again and we hope to see you and your Hyundai Ioniq
again.

Laila M.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Quick, professional service, will be coming back for all oil changes and service needs

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review

but also a huge thank you and we apreciate your business and im very glad my team is able to make your serivce experience very easy.

Don't forget to ask for Eric Robinson on your next service appointment. Have a great rest of your week!

Juviana H.
Good customer service
Justin is always very helpful

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review we
hope to see you and your Hyundai Sonata again.

I will make sure to let Justin Know about your review!

Don't forget to ask For Justion Smith on your next service appointment. Have a great rest of your week.

EP
Emily P.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Great and easy service!

Good Mornig Emily,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review

We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Dont Forget to ask for Eric Robinson for you next service appointment.

RP
Robert P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fabulous
Besides the Oil Change the car was detailed and looked like new.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review.

I am glad my team was able to help out and we hope to see you and your Hyundai Santa Fe again.

Judith C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2019 Category: Service
The service co ordinator was very nice and helpful

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review.

We appreciate you time and business we hope to see you and your Hyundai Tucson soon.

MK
Marie K.
Yuma, AZ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Time does not fly here
Came in to see why vehicles brakes made a noise and electrical problems. They did not find either.
IRA W., Service Director from Camelback Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Hi Marie,

Thank you for conveying what you experienced. I apologize this visit wasn't meeting your expectations.

I'll be reaching out to you via phone to chat about what occurred.

Have a good day.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Issues with the vehicle have been resolved
Company very responsive to my auto problems. There remains a potential issue with passenger airbag sensor. Should problem reoccur it will be documented and addressed at that time

10/30/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service area. inadequate parking. Inspection report not provided. Intermittent problem couldn't be duplicated so it remains a problem.
Please see the detailed responses to the various questions on this survey.
IRA W., Service Director from Camelback Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for taking the survey.

I apologize that it appears several items were missed during your last visit. We should attach an MPI with every visit and go over that with you in detail.

I'd like to invite you back in to address these concerns along with a test drive with our shop foreman.

Please feel free to email me or call me at 602-433-3715. I will also reach out via phone as well later today.

Poor service
I had one of the worst experiences with a dealership that I have ever had. Not only did they not service my car properly they argued with me that my car almost dying when I take my foot off the gas is normal. I will drive 30 minutes to another dealership to get the service that I deserve. Make sure you review the work order prior to leaving to ensure they do all of the work you are expecting.
IRA W., Service Director from Camelback Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking my call.

I hope we will be able to resolve your concerns and I apologize for your last experience.

I look forward to meeting you in the near future.

Katey S.
2009 Hyundai Accent
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Terrible Communication and Customer Service
The communication between the dealership and I and the timeliness of the repairs was absolutely terrible. The first time I brought my car in the shop, I was told it should be done within a few hours or I would get a call on the progress. I never received the call and when I tried to call the service department was closed. This left me suddenly without a ride to work or my car in the morning, where I had to scramble to find and pay for a ride. Then I had to call in the morning (they never called me) to find out my car was ready to pick up. My car had an issue with the passenger air bag sensor and it needed a part. I was told the part could take a few days or two weeks. So more than two weeks later, after never receiving a call AGAIN, I called the service department and could not get a hold of my service representative. Someone else checked, after I begged them to, to see if my part was available. It was. I mentioned how I never received calls or updates and it was brushed off as "its hard to keep up with all of our clients." I brought my car in for the second time, with the hope the sensor would be fixed and more then a half a day later, I called to check on my car and was told by my representative it was ready to go. However, when I had arrived, he informed me that the wrong part was ordered and that the car was not actually repaired. I had to wait another three days to two weeks again for the correct part to get here and then bring my car in again. So I wait another two weeks, and again hear nothing from the Hyundai service people, so I try getting a hold of them again. I was unable to reach anyone in the service department after calling three separate times and each time I left a message for my representative to call me back. At this point, I was ready to go to entirely different service center, but I thought I should try one more time in case the part was actually already there. Finally, I reached someone at the service center, but my representative was not there. After pleading for them to find him, I get a hold of my service representative and my part is there. Now on my third time dropping my car off for the repair, I ask that he call me as soon as it is done and inform that they have never updated or called when my car was finished. He tells me he rarely answers the phone due to his other work responsibilities, and that has heard this complaint before. I ask if he has received my messages and he states that he has but forgets to return the calls. This service was absolutely unacceptable, and I will never return to this dealership for service or purchase of a vehicle ever again. I had to beg and fight for communication about my car, and the lack of communication led me to lose and spend extra money on missing work and getting rides to work and home. The lack of timeliness in the repair was also unacceptable, for at least five weeks my car was out of order to my family due to the fact that without the sensor the car was unsafe for someone to ride in it. At the end of the day, I am just glad that the sensor is finally fixed so that I never have to go back to this service center again.
IRA W., Service Director from Camelback Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Hi Katey,

I tried reaching out to your yesterday and left a voicemail.

I am terribly sorry for the continued delay and lack of communication that occurred.

I will try again to reach out to you in hopes of correcting this.

CD
Christopher D.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Good people and good service
The people who helped me were very professional and new what they were doing. I would recommend this place.
IRA W., Service Director from Camelback Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Good Morning,

Thank You for taking time out of your day to leave a review

We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you and your vehicle soon.

Don't forget to sak for Raul your service advisor.