2020 Hyundai Accent
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Attentive and friendly employees, quick service.
Attentive and friendly employees, quick service.

ST
Suzanne T.
Mesa, AZ
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Camelback Hyundai Service
I have been taking my Hyundai to Camelback for service for almost 8 years and I have always been treated well. They are professional and courteous. I would recommend them to all my family and friends.

FM
Frances M.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Quick check in and quick check out
I also like the quick ride to work and pick up to bring me back. Good service!

LG
Lerner G.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Good Service, Good People!!
This is my go to Dealership. I always get excellent service!
I call, get right in, usually the next day, and I'm fixed and out
quickly.
Nice clean waiting room with snacks, coffee/tea, and big screen TV!
Ricky, my service manager, and his team are awesome! Courteous, fast, and
efficient!

Matthew S.
Scottsdale, AZ
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Paul had great communication on the status of my car. They provided a Lyft to and from my work while they worked on my car. Was able to squeeze in a oil change with them at a pretty decent price. Lastly they were able to wash my car as well, much appreciated.

02/11/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Jonathan was great with help I needed for my car. He took the coupon for the oil change which helped lower the price.

Marilyn M.

KI
Kevin I.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Service Department
Wow. I did not expect such excellent service at a Hyundai Dealership. They have phenomenal customer service delivered at a great value.
KRAIG T A., Service Manager from Camelback Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Treating our customers to excellent service is always our priority

WS
Warren S.
Mesa, AZ
2014 Hyundai Accent
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Recently took my car in for service at Camelback Hyundai and was immediately greeted with a smile by Ricky my service agent.
Ricky advised me to rotate my tires and explained in plain english why it was necessary. As well suggested other services due for my vehicle. The wait in the customer are was very pleasant. When service was complete my car was cleaned, vacuumed and washed. Overall a very excellent experience. I can honestly say that my car now with over 100,000 miles drives as good as it did when I 1st bought it from Camelback Hyundai. Their mechanics are wizards and service department as a whole are the best in Arizona hand down. I would confidently recommend Camelback Hyundai to my family and friends and have actually done so. I would not take my car anywhere else for service.They are to me the absolute best !!!
KRAIG T A., Service Manager from Camelback Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers!

RT
Ryan T.
Tempe, AZ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Always takes care of my car
Plain and simple, whenever I take my car in, they look at everything and ensure everything is as good as new. They get it done in a timely manner, and never have issues with my car because they take such good care of it.
KRAIG T A., Service Manager from Camelback Hyundai responded on 02/08/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars!

ES
Eduardo S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Customer service, speaks volumes for a dealership or business. Camelback Hyundai has excellent customer service. My service man Richard Williams was professional, friendly, and a good asset to Camelback Hyundai.

IV
Israel V.
Glendale, AZ
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Camelback Hyundai
is a very good dealership

Tamara M.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Services
Very pleased with the service and the men were so sweet and respectful.

Juliana W.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
I'm not Juliana
I'm sure she loved the service she received. However I keep getting her things emailed to me. Maybe next time Juliana comes in for her service ya'll should confirm her email. Just saying
KRAIG T A., Service Manager from Camelback Hyundai responded on 02/08/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars.

Jessica W.
Glendale, AZ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Time and prices reasonable
Always friendly and try to get me out asap. Prices are decent on most things.
KRAIG T A., Service Manager from Camelback Hyundai responded on 02/08/2020

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy