AW
Adam W.
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/31/2021 Category: Service
Great job!
I was a bit lazy and my service was overdue. The dealership staff and service was great. Once I was able to get scheduled, they were fast, efficient and effective. I was greeted by the dealership staff and made comfortable. They explained the work that needed done and gave me a reasonable time frame in which it would be completed. The fact is that they were done a full half hour earlier than I expected them to be. I have gotten my second car from this dealership as of last year. That experience was just as good and the staff was just as good then, even during a pandemic. I certainly will be going back. I recommend you do as well.

07/26/2021 Category: Service

kangel@vtaig.com

2019 Hyundai Accent
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Amazing service
Every time I bring my car in for maintenance I always get in and out, which for me is great. They always offer a ride back home and a ride to the dealership once my car is ready. I take my car in early morning and still have plenty of time to go about my day.

Shawn W.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Great place
Every time I go in it’s super convenient

07/20/2021 Category: Service
:p

SR
Sandra R.
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Thank you for always being so attentive to your customers Ricky W. and service team
I always use Camelback Hyundia, service is exceptional, the place is always clean and friendly, and it's a convenient location for me.

Manuel C.
07/31/2021 Category: Service
Amazing Service
Thank you for all your help!

07/15/2021 Category: Service
2018 Sonata
Thank you for the service done to my car, no issues to report.
KA

Thomas P.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Communication is non-existent
I already wrote it up on Google

Scottsdale, AZ
2022 Hyundai Kona
07/08/2021 Category: Service

Tucson, AZ
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Good
Good

GR
Gladis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
2022 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Our rep was amazing. Friendly, efficient and on point with our vehicle. Due to traveling from out of town we had to do a walk in appt but they were more than happy to assist as we definitely needed an oil change. The guys signed to us kept us in the loop the entire time we waited. Thank you he deserves a raise btw

2020 Hyundai Kona
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Awesome
Very good service

GS
Gary S.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/01/2021 Category: Service
It’s great I would not change a thing
It’s great to work with they care about your needs

Jonathan F.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2021 Category: Service
Customer is Exceptional
Customer service is always exceptional, never had any issues.

KD
Kevin D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Thank you Paul Steenman! Great service!
Paul Steenman in the service center is a wonderful Service Advisor! Great customer service! Thank you Paul.

Buckeye, AZ
2021 Hyundai Kona
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Answer questions /plus sell services
Took my car in for oil change had almost 15000 mileage on my car at the time
service guy didnt even offer the service for 15000 even know I was almost there on mileage
As soon as I left state the service notification came on about taking my car in for service
Service guy should use that moment to plus additional service on vechile