JJ
Jennifer J.
Great Customer Service
I found myself in need of a new tire the day before a holiday weekend. Even though it was busy they fit me in since it was an emergency. I was on the road within hours.

Janice A.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Janice
Service Advisor, John Andersen, was great. Friendly and efficient.

SO
Sarah O.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hydundai service/ Leo/Paul
Best in the business. They take care to remedy the concerns. Discuss in detail. And give the best service for the vehicle. Very kind and great customer service.

PL
Paula L.
Scottsdale, AZ
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Fast and great quality customer service
I got my lease here, and I have only serviced my car here. My service experience has been flawless. Appointments are convenient to schedule, everyone wearing masks, following CDC guidelines, but still feeling the warmth of the service. John is my service advisor, and he always does a great job, making sure that I’m on top of the service requirements for my Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid. Thank you. Highly recommend this place for maintenance.

Marcia C.
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Feedback
In and out service

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2020 Category: Service
The Service Advisor John was very friendly and professional.
The Service Advisor John was very friendly and professional. He was very respectful of the social distancing and wore a mask.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Customer relations; reliable service.
The service at Camelback Hyundai has not waivered from it’s excellent position in my estimation.
I appreciate having one service manager to deal with; that provides a consistent, personal touch to the business that is valuable!
Even during this COVID19 pandemic, they provide proper physical distancing, along with their usual waiting room amenities.

EC
Emma C.
very professional
the staff in the service department are very nice, polite, & professional. easy to talk to you and explain the problem to us that we can understand. Thank you staff!!

Dennis S.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Car Service
I needed to take my car in to Camelback Hyundai for a service recall from Hyundai. My service advisor was Ricky and I can't say enough nice things about him and the professional way he handled my my issue. When the car was finished he answered a couple of questions I had about the car and didn't seem to mind my asking. I would highly recommend Camelback Hyundai for the purchase of a Hyundai and their service department.

AC
Alexis C.
always amazing service

2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2020 Category: Service
They explained everything about my car
I really appreciated how they gave my updates about my car. Nice people

NS
Nadia S.
Tempe, AZ
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Leo from service is always super helpful, polite and informative. As the rest of the staff is very friendly and helpful.

Thanks for the 5 Star!

HO
Hari O.
Sanders, AZ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Very good service
Good service n excellent job

Thanks for the 5 Star!

CT
Camelback T.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/26/2020 Category: Service
SURVEY
GOOD
KA

Thanks!

ES
Elaine S.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Punctuality and Professionalism
It is always a pleasure to work with someone who practices such professionalism as John Anderson did on Monday, 6/22/2020. John assisted me with scheduling my appointment, explained to me what was to be done to my vehicle, and called me to let me know the services performed on my vehicle were completed and my car was ready to be picked up. I thoroughly appreciated the promptness and the professional attention given throughout this visit! John, thank you so much for the excellent service and great experience!
KRAIG T A., Service Manager from Camelback Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thanks for the kind words.