DAVID G.
Dodge Dakota
06/26/2019
Genuine
I feel like I’m getting an honest opinion when I come . Took my vehicle to the dealership and they wanted $1500 worth of work after it failed inspection. Canady and Branch quoted me $1000 for the same job .

GA
GREGORY A.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/26/2019
First time, every time
Canady & Branch gets all of the service requirements for my 3 vehicles. Fortunately, they catch things before they become major problems. Great customer service, also, from Bill, David, and Aron.

DAVID B.
Virginia Beach, VA
06/21/2019
Everyone working there
Always available when needed work dont rite the first time reasonable pricing.always friendly an courteous.

TN
THERON N.
06/20/2019
State Inspection & Oil change
Professional and friendly service, dropped car off in the morning, picked up that afternoon.

TRACY M.
06/19/2019
World Class Service. Friendly, respectful, and wonderful people.
Once again you exceeded the level my service expected. As always World Class. Friendly and honest. Thank you for being a service center I and Everyone can trust. Outstanding people, you always feel like you're important, once you enter the doors. Thank you again.

TP
Tommie P.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Tommie said that the staff is good people.

MELODY M.
Nissan Rogue
Great service/Reasonable Price
I would definitely recommend Canady and Branch for all your automobile service needs. I've used them several times; each time, the customer service was excellent, as well as the work done on my vehicle. The price on work done at each visit was very reasonable.

KAY M.
Ford Expedition
Honesty, professionalism, trustworthy, courteous
We have a 2011 Ford Expedition and a 2013 Ford Explorer. We take both to C&B. C&B never tries to "sell up" when they service our vehicles. We give them specific direction on service we want performed, and then ask them to recommend any other service to keep the cars running well and safely, especially any PM. We have confidence that if they recommend a service, it is necessary. We believe their prices are fair.

DENNIS H.
Saturn Outlook
Great place
Do great work treat you with respect

JEFF W.
06/12/2019
State Inspection
You can depend on a honest state inspection at Canady & Branch.

Ryan M.
Norfolk, VA
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said this business's employees always give excellent service, and excellent customer service. He added they are fast and dependable.

06/11/2019
Bobbi D
Owners are on premises. Employees are well trained. Gets your vehicle to you on time. Clean environment. Prices are very reasonable.

GD
GEORGE D.
Hyundai Accent
06/05/2019
Outstanding service and very friendly environment!!
Outstanding service and very knowledgeable technicians.staff are very friendly. The only please to have all your vehicle service done!

SARA B.
Jeep Cherokee
06/05/2019
Employees are amazing.
My husband and I are headed on 2 long road trips just a week apart and Kyle checked out everything that was needed and got us all set for the road trip. Great customer service

Bryan M.
Virginia Beach, VA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said this staff always treats them well, and they take all of his work vehicles there, too.

KE
KATHI E.
06/01/2019
Car repair
I can always count on Canady and Branch for great customer service and repairing my vehicle in a timely manner and at a fair price. Thank you!

Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
06/01/2019
Friendly service and trustworthy people
Bill and David make you feel like your car is the most important at the time. Fair prices, quick service and great relationships with customers.

DAVID S.
05/30/2019
Knowledge and attitude
I have used Canady and Branch for years for company and personal vehicles. They are very knowledgeable and friendly. From pm service to repairs they are the experts.

05/29/2019
Fast service
I called to get an oil change. They were available immediately & my car was done in a 1 1/2 hours!

SE
SHARON E.
05/23/2019
Very nice place to go
I receive excellent service from Canady n Branch! I bought an older car and am having it fixed up there little by little. My go-to people are Aaron and David-both are fantastic. David has helped me with a plan for my old car and is advicing me what to do next, i always know in advance what i have to pay-he's great! Aaron is so friendly and helpful and keeps things moving smoothly up front-big thank you to both! The mechanics are very good also, they have my car running like new!