12/27/2020
Wonderful
Canady and Branch always has excellent service and wonderful staff.

EB
ED B.
Portsmouth, VA
Ford Crown Victoria
12/19/2020
Mechanic screwed up
Picked up my Crown Victoria on Thursday after having the intake manifold replaced. Opened the hood Saturday to see if I needed to top up the coolant level and the engine cover over the intake was missing! I would have thought when they found the part at the shop Friday I'd have been called, but no. I'll have to go back Monday to see if they have my cover, but if they missed such an obvious/large part, what important details have they missed?

GA
GREGORY A.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/16/2020
Great people, Great service, again!
Quality service, and just as important, quality people! Their attention to their customers is what sets Canady and Branch apart from others, especially the Dealers' Service Centers! Bill Canady & David Branch and crew identify vehicle concerns with customers without pressuring you to do the job, which allows you to schedule the optional maintenance down the road on your schedule!

Portsmouth, VA
12/16/2020
Family business
I have complete confidence in the people and the work. They give me the best value for the work.

GA
GREGORY A.
12/15/2020
Great people, Great service, once again!
Dropped the car off last night for a state inspection, got the call from David Branch that it was ready to go at 0830. Picked it up at chow time, thanked him, and dropped off our other car for state inspection, smoothest process possible, even with COVID-19 procedures in place, which by the way make for a very safe transaction. We will continue to do business with these fine folks for a looooonnnngggggg time!

PW
PERRY W.
12/15/2020
Honest service
They can always be counted on to never do unnecessary work, and to tell you what repairs might be needed in future months...

BP
BRUCE P.
Ford Edge
12/11/2020
New customer. Fist visit. Happy
This wad my first visit. Very nice and professional. Fixed my power steering leak at very good price. My next repair will be with them.

TH

LA
Lewis A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Lewis said they are honest and have integrity. He trusts Bill and David.

Al B.
Virginia
Chrysler Town
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Al said they did a good job.

Charlie W.
Virginia
Chevrolet Traverse
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Charlie said he goes to them for anything . His personal opinion is that they are very trustworthy, he never feel like he is getting ripped off and always feels like he has been taken care of, in the best way. He has always been satisfied with any work they have ever done.

PB
PHIL B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/26/2020
They communicated with me very well. I felt like I was important to them.

MARY R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/25/2020
Excellent Service and I TRUST David.
I trust Canady and Branch. I wished I had been referred to them years ago. They do excellent work and in a timely manner.

AG
AMANDA G.
Suffolk, VA
11/24/2020
My heroes!!
They came HIGHLY recommended by other members of my community. They were friendly, fast and honest. I was very worried about the cost and my husband and I were SO RELIEVED when they called with good news. They are good, honest people.

GD
GEORGE D.
Dodge Ram 50
11/20/2020
Matt O'Hargan is a phenomenal mechanic and our services performed by him are always outstanding and top notch!!