AMANDA B.
07/15/2020
Fast great service
I dropped my car off in the evening and it was ready the next day after arranging the work ahead of time. They were friendly and made me feel like i mattered as a customer.

ER
EARNIE R.
07/15/2020
Great experience!
I have used Canady & Branch for my car care needs for many years. Today was a simple oil change and a state inspection but they were quick, efficient, and reasonably priced.

07/14/2020
Friendly, Dependable, Integrity
Great service, customer oriented, honest

SG
SALLY G.
Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2020
You Guy are beyond Awesome!!!!!!!!
You guys really go above & beyond when it comes to customer service. This morning we were in bind and needed my sisters car right away. She had to go back to NY and we didn’t feel safe her tire had a leak. You made the time for us! You have no idea what that means to us knowing our family member would have a safe trip home. You have come through for us on more than one occasion.
I have the utmost respect for all you guys. Thank you!

EM
ERIN M.
07/01/2020
Aweome
Every time I deal with Canady and Branch I have excellent customer service and car maintenance!

JEAN K.
Hyundai Azera
07/01/2020
Courteous, perform work as promised, reasonable in pricing and turn around time, in touch, honest
I was very pleased with the way they handled my car and discussed everything they felt should be done. They listened to my input and agreed on action plan. Their work was performed professionally and they returned to me a clean car. I would recommend Canady and Branch because they are honest in their business practices and how they related to me, as their customer.

JEFF W.
06/29/2020
Honest Service
I can trust the state inspections at Canady & Branch. They do not pad the inspiration with needless work not required.

CD
Cb D.
Mercury Mountaineer
06/27/2020 Category: Service
CB said they were excellent at what they do.

Delzorra P.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Delzorra said she thinks they are wonderful . They are very nice people, are very accommodating ,inspected her vehicle, gave her a ride home and delivered her vehicle.

BILL M.
06/24/2020
Yearly Inspection
Thank you for cleaning out my car too!!! It was a dusty mess. We appreciate the way you all go above and beyond what is ever expected!

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/24/2020
Best Service Ever!!!!!
Alway excellent service!!!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

DERAY H.
06/22/2020
Car Care
Personal service & excellent work.

JO
JOHN O.
Nissan Frontier
06/20/2020
Kept us informed
They called us with was needed and told us the one part was a dealer only part so it would take another day to get the part.

CE
Carson E.
06/20/2020
JEEP AC Repair
98 Degree day and turning on my JEEP AC for the first time this summer only to have hot air blowing in my face. Made a lunchtime appointment with Canady & Branch Auto Sevice and the technicians delayed their lunch hour to make my repairs! 20 minutes later I was heading down the road with ice cold AC in my 2007 Wrangler and it was worth it because the cost was so low. I would recommend Canady & Branch to anyone looking for Fair Fast Cheap auto repairs and the do tires and wheel alignments too!

Ford Econoline Wagon
06/17/2020
Service and people
Can’t say enough about the service and the people ❀️❀️