Business Solutions

ReScore Average
Net Promoter Score ®

Business Details

About

Cantech Automotive Inc, we are conveniently located in North Syracuse, NY. Our shop is staffed with expert technicians who provide quality repair and maintenance service. Call or email us to set up an appointment today.

Categories

Sat
closed
Sun
closed
* Eastern Time (US & Canada)
6267 E Taft Rd North Syracuse, NY 13212
Cantech Automotive Inc's Reviews

Jerry K.
Auburn, NY
07/21/2022
Top tier repair shop
Many repair shops claim to provide quality service, it's extremely rare to find one that actually does. Cantech delivers on the promise. The waiting area was spotless. The staff were cordial, but not obsequious. Rather than drop the car off, I decided to wait even though the work was going to take hours. Around lunchtime I asked if there was time for me to walk to a nearby restaurant for lunch. There was, but Molly wouldn't hear of me walking there and took me herself. An unheard of courtesy.

All the work that I requested was completed precisely, in a timely manner and priced as estimated. There wasn't so much as a fingerprint on the car or the dirty, paper floormat left behind by technicians at other shops.

After having cars serviced for nearly 40 years, I can say, without equivocation, that I've never had a better experience. Cantech is the benchmark other shops should strive to attain.
Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.