WZ
01/17/2019
Fast and courteous

01/17/2019
Sticker
I can always trust that the service to my vehicle is done within a short amount of time. The results are honest and the customer service is excellent!

AA
AARON A.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
Fast and Friendly Service
I went in to get my vehicle inspected and was in and out in 15 Minutes. Upon arrival I was greeted and checked in within the first 15 seconds. The service was quick and painless and all the employees that I interacted with were professional and Friendly. I will be back for my car needs in the future!

LEIGH S.
01/16/2019
Friendly Staff, Location, great Service!
ALways a pleasure going there! Friendly and Great Service!

JOHN S.
01/16/2019
Done quickly and efficiently. Thank you for the loaner.

West Yarmouth, MA
01/15/2019
Pushing unnecessary sale for registration sticker
First time going to this place and it's for sure is my last. Figured I'd stop in for a quick registration sticker and they ended up giving me a rejection because of a "chip" on one of my rims and a "tie rod" that needed replacing. I was quickly skeptical due to the fact that I just so happend to recently have replaced my tie rod so instantly I felt played. Instantly offered me an estimate for the work to be done, of course I declined and went elsewhere. All in all just felt taken advantage of.
Dave G. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2019

Cape Auto always strives to give high quality service, We in no way ever sell services not needed. That being said, if you look at the majority of our reviews, you will see we get glowing testimonials, especially for stickers from most customers. We have been in business for over 60 years, that doesn't happen by selling unneeded services. We are bound by the state to do the sticker properly and follow the Mass. Registry's guidelines for failure. Sometimes, when a person's vehicle fails, they can take it out on us.

JOHN C.
Mercury Mariner
01/15/2019
Quick professional service
Quick and profession service. I was accommodated after arrival by tow. Couldn t have been a better experience

ROBIN M.
Sagamore, MA
01/13/2019
Rock Stars!
Mark and staff are friendly, accommodating and honest. Good bye dealership.

GMC Yukon XL
01/13/2019
Dashboard full of warning lights
I called Cape Auto following a ride home with brake light and stability control lights all on my dash. They allowed me to bring it in the next day, and ran a series of diagnostics, they called me back saying the brake lines were rotted and convinced me not to drive it in that condition, good thing as the next day a truck pulled out in front of me and I had to stop short. Thanks Cape Auto, safety first.

KT
KENNETH T.
GMC Terrain
01/12/2019
Solid service-worth the wait
Make sure to make an appointment, since can get pretty busy here, but worth it. Also very prompt and courteous when you have an appointment, or if you don't drop off service is also excellent.

North Attleboro, MA

RO
RITA O.
Subaru Legacy
VERY accommodating!!!
I called the other morning in hopes of getting an oil change that afternoon, but they were booked solid for the next 2 days, I half expected that and scheduled my appt for three days from then. Later that afternoon I hit a curb (*^%#!) and scraped my tire very bad, I called to let them know that when I come in for the oil change I would most likely need a new tire as well. The person I spoke to told me to come straight there immediately and they would figure it out. They let me take one of their cars home as they could not have a new tire until the next day. As it turned out I had also been driving on an expired inspection sticker, unbeknownst to me. Within a few hours the next day not only was my oil change done, but I had a new tire, front end alignment, and a new inspection sticker, I was quite happy! I’ve never had a bad experience at Cape Auto, all the people that work there are very nice, and personable!

EH
ED/DEBBIE H.
01/11/2019
Staff is excellent and customer focused

KC
KATHLEEN and DYLAN C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Always Friendly and Excellent Repairs
The staff is always incredibly friendly and honest about repairs. If your car doesn't need something, they won't recommend it. The shuttle service is great and makes getting car repairs much easier. We won't go anywhere else!

MARCIA,TERRY M.
Subaru Crosstrek
01/10/2019
Super Sticker Service
I stopped in for a State Inspection Sticker without an appointment. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. The staff at Cape Auto Repair is awesome. They have recently made nice updates to the customer waiting area.

RALPH M.
Carver, MA
Excellent, friendly service!
Took my car in for state inspection. They told me there was one car ahead of me, and that the wait would be about 30 minutes. They were spot on with their time estimate. Much appreciated!

TODD M.
Ford Cutaway
Tire repair
Brought my van in with 2 puncture wounds in the tire. They couldn’t repair with a patch due to too close to the sidewall.
I got a new tire instead. Priced fairly and out within an hour. The service writers are the best. Very friendly and personable.

SP
STEVE P.
Jeep Compass
Jeep compass inspection sticket
Quick service, in and out within 20 minutes.
Excellent work.

KAREN R.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
01/05/2019
Karen
Everyone was so nice and super friendly.