CAROLYN,MATTHEW M.
01/04/2019
Great timely service, courtesy shuttle, reasonable repair costs. Thank you!

PH
PAT H.
Toyota Yaris
01/04/2019
Thanks
As always great service from the Cape Auto team. Great job at reasonable price. Thanks to Mark, Herb and Danielle. As a single lady without much knowledge of automotive problems ,they never try to take advantage of me. Other places have.

James S.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
James said the business has quality and professional service.

Great service and friendly
Great friendly service!

MARGARET M.
Customer Service
Great customer service and fair prices. Highly recommended 👍

RS C.
The Best!
Mother in law's vehicle inspected elsewhere. Get's flat tire the next week. Cape Auto reviews tires (flat & other front tire). Should not have passed inspection at other establishment. So, she was not safe in Winter. I trust Cape Auto with all of my loved ones vehicles, for both Service & Collision. Honest, competitive pricing, fair & HONEST!
The Gallerani's have assembled great teams at both locations. You are missing out if you don't at least try them...

Oh, she is getting 2 new front tires today. Safe now for winter. Has a loaner to use right now. Who else does that?

If you don't know Dave & Kevin, then you just don't know....

Thank you for the VIP treatment for my mother-in-law Mark! Always comes in handy to score points!
Rick C. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the glowing review RS! We appreciate your continued loyalty & kind words!

JILLIAN M.
01/01/2019
Inspection
Mark, Herb and all of the employees at Cape Auto made my experience great! Even though I had a failed inspection they did everything they could and lent me a car to drive in the mean time. I would highly recommend their services!

Lincoln, MA
12/31/2018
I went in last minute for an Inspection sticker and was treated respectfully, and they got it done quicker than they said!

JOHN C.
Honda HR-V
Service All Makes and Models
Honest pricing and great service

BW
BRAD W.
12/30/2018
Friendly and Professional atmosphere while waiting.
As always everyone is professional and Friendly while waiting for work to be done. My only gripe is the computer was not reset after fluids were changed. Another customer had the same issue before I received my vehicle back.

VD
VIRGINIA D.
12/30/2018
Prompt, polite, always accomodating. Love that I can get a car loan for the day.
I feel very fortunate to have a service garage I trust. I own an old car, 2007 and want to know it is safe, but not be lead to make expensive repairs that are not necessary.

MARIA D.
Mazda CX-5
12/30/2018
I went in to Cape Auto for the first time. The service there is great. Literally service with a smile. The guys at the desk were cracking me up. Inspection was done quickly and I was able to get right back to my errands in no time. I will definitely go back.

IB
IAN B.
Hyundai Veloster
Never a bad experience!
I’ve been a customer for over seven years and have always been pleased with the work done on the car and even more so the folks that answer the phone. Keep up the great job!

VP
VINCENT P.
personal touch and able to fit me in with slashing oil issue
personal touch and able to fit me in with slashing oil issue

FL
FRANCES L.
Excellent service!!!!
I was i for my regular inspection sticker. It was the 27th I
Of December and expected to have a little wait time but was in and out in less than 25 minutes!! The staff is super friendly and knowledgeable and their newly refurbished waiting area is bright and cheery and comfortable!! I’ve had nothing but good experiences here and highly recommend them!!! Thanks

GH
GARY H.
Lexus ES 350
12/28/2018
Inspection station.
My new go to for auto inspection. Best place I’ve found. Have not needed body work lately but if I do in the future, they seem very professional.

Terry M.
Carver, MA
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Terry said she has been doing business with this place for a few years, and the service is really good.

Volvo XC70
12/27/2018
The best service around
I have used Cape Auto for service and for car repair after an accident. They are efficient and very courteous. I have been able to stop by and have lights replaced without an appointment and do not have to wait a long time. I would recommend this business without reservation

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/27/2018
Great service and quick

DF
DAIRE F.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/21/2018
Fast & professional
I always have a good experience at Cape Auto. The service is fast and friendly.