TL
TEDDA/RON L.
11/04/2018
They care about their customers and the cars of their customers
Best auto repair shop I have ever used in over 50 years of driving,. They are courteous, careful, and competent . Most of all, they are pleasant @nd car is ready when they said it would be.

JN
JUDITH N.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/03/2018
Fast, courteous, professional service
I walked in to get a sticker without an appointment. It was busy, but they completed the work in a half hour.

DANIEL M.
11/03/2018
Vehicle inspection
Always happy with the service and professionalism at Cape Auto.

Madeline P.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Madeline said that the place's staff was outstanding in their field.

JUNE G.
11/02/2018
Awesome service --Always wonderful help.
I am so pleased with all my visits. I would never go anyplace else. Top of the ladder..Thank you all..

CK
CAROL, BRYAN K.
10/31/2018
Greart job
Always friendly and professional. Absolutely would spread the word to friends.
Bryan

MIKE M.
Nissan Xterra
10/31/2018
The service is direct, on time and honest!

CN
Crystal N.
Cadillac SRX
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Crystal said that she's been going to them for the past 7 years. She loves them and wouldn't go anywhere else.

DENNIS,JUNE S.
BMW 328is
10/28/2018
good service; friendly staff who know their business
great service on all my cars; honest appraisal of repair work needed and realistic estimated cost

PV
PATRICIA V.
Always helpful
You are always so nice and give us options to keep cost down. Thanks for being our neighborhood auto repair!

DAVE/CHRISTINE B.
10/27/2018
friendly professional service writers and staff. They all seem well fed and happy.
We've been bringing our cars to Cape Auto for 11 years, since we moved to Plymouth. Also use the body shop when needed. The crew on Samoset is always friendly and welcoming, the service is always prompt and done on time, and the cars are always returned to us in good clean shape. Perfect service. We love seeing your pens all over town, too.

KATHLEEN M.
No place better.
My day became more complicated when I arrived just to get an inspection sticker. Other things were needed for my truck and I was getting anxious trying to figure out how to manage my now limited time on my one day off work. I was offered one of the courtesy cars to run errands and return at my convenience. I wish all business owners knew Cape Autos philosophy for training employees because they are always so efficient, pleasant and accommodating. Thank you Cape Auto for not only meeting my trucks needs but my needs too!

ALAN B.
10/27/2018
I came in with a problem and it was diagnosed and repaired in less than one hour.

NN
NICHOLAS N.
10/26/2018
Tire change
Very professional, pleasant and efficient experience. Good job!

JACQUELINE M.
10/25/2018
Car Inspection
I walked into a clean, efficient place of business.
They were very prompt in greeting me.
They said it would take 20 minutes to provide service to my vehicle and they were right on time.
I will definitely return.

David B.
Franklin, MA
Nissan Frontier
10/24/2018 Category: Service
David said the business provided good quality of service.

BJ
Benjamin J.
Ford Crown Victoria
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Benjamin said the business does prompt work.

VD
VIRGINIA D.
10/20/2018
You are all the employees are friendly and courteous.
Cape Auto has made the repairs on my 11 year old car, so I feel it is a safe vehicle for me to drive. It is great that Cape Auto supplies a rental. I was without my car for 4 days and was able to carry on all my obligations with the loaner.

DAN C.
10/20/2018
Cape Auto
Missed Dave lunch-Always a great place

Curran S.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Curran said he had good service.