RICHARD S.
03/04/2019
Very cordial and professional
Impressive operation! I will recommend it to all my associates and friends.

RL
RENATE L.
Honda Fit
03/03/2019
Outstanding staff and service
Danielle, Herb, and The Warden (Mark) all rock. In terms of customer service, these three individuals together comprise a professional, friendly, and knowledgable staff. It is always a pleasure to make an appointment with one of them on the phone or to hand them over the keys in person. I happily give Cape Auto ten out of five stars.

Weymouth, MA
Respectful
They are just great. Responsible, tread clients like clients, I'm always happy with they service

FG
FREDERICK G.
Customer service
My Jeep had trouble qualifying to get my inspection sticker. Tyler worked on it step by step going the extra mile to make sure it was done correctly. We ended up having to replace several parts and his knowledge was key to achieving success. Everyone there was very personable and double check to make sure I was waited on and everything was going well. You are not just a number every employee went the extra mile. I simply would not go anywhere else. I was given excellent advice and options.
Fred

MARK S.
F-150 Truck Service
I am always pleased with the friendliness and service at Cape Auto and they are my preferred local service location. They are also transparent about letting you know in advance of repairs what the cost will be which i appreciate and which eliminates any surprises.

SF
SHARON F.
Jeep Cherokee
always freindly
the people at cape auto are always professional and helpful

RYAN S.
East Falmouth, MA
State inspection sticker
I came in for the first time to Cape Auto Repair for a state inspection sticker. The lobby was (a good sign of a quality shop). I assumed the wait would be a while. I was in and out before i turned around. Quick, and with great customer service.

MF
MIKE F.
Kingston, MA
Professional service
It is great to get professional service and not having to worry about getting ripped off. Being able to trust those servicing your vehicle is refreshing. Thanks for all your hard work.

MIKE S.
INFINITI QX60
02/28/2019
Very friendly, reliable & professional staff
They got me in quick, went over what I needed and did a great job!

JENNIFER D.
Hanson, MA
Acura TL
02/28/2019
Fast service and great customer service
This was my first time here and the experience was great . They helped me and everything was done in a timely manner . I will definitely be back

RK
ROBERT K.
Kia Sorento
02/28/2019
Staff and quality of service
The staff was terrific especially Mark and Herb. I was not able to plan a ride back and forth so I took advantage of the courtesy shuttle. It is a great service that enhanced the whole experience.

CR
CATHY R.
Trumped up prices
Wanted to charge my daughter 82.00 for I one inch round reflector. Ridiculous, I’ll never go back again. Went there for years but this is wrong.
Dave G. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 03/04/2019

We must adhere to the state of Massachusetts Department of Motor Vehicles guidelines for Inspections on safety related items. This particular vehicle involves excess labor to access lens replacement in question due to vehicle design. The Registry views a cracked lens as a safety issue and therefore cause for inspection failure. The estimate furnished to the client was accurate. Unfortunately, when people fail inspection, they can tend to leave a low review. We stand by our quote, our work, and have done so for over 67 years.

CG
CAITLIN G.
Chevrolet Trax
Great/Fast Service
This is my third time getting my car inspected at Cape Auto. The first time I got a tire rotation and inspection their was a long wait so they drove me home and picked me up until it was finished. I was so grateful for that. The second and third time I went for inspections and there was no line and I was in and out. The receptionist Danielle is very friendly and helpful. Great service!

ROBERT H.
Buzzards Bay, MA
02/27/2019
Cape Auto is by far the best there is.
My F150's inspection was quick and easy. I was in and out in 20 minutes. Thanks Cape Auto. You're all the best.

DAN C.
2019 SUBRU
THIS WAS INSPECTION FOR 2019 SUBARU WHICH REPLACE 2014 SUBARU. ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH CAPE AUTO

DAN CASH

GF
GARY/DAWN F.
INFINITI FX35
02/27/2019
Prompt and polite service. Staff is great.
Not only does Cape Auto do a great job on repairs, the overall experience is always good. The staff is friendly and engaging. Never disappointed.

MICHAEL M.
Quick and easy
Very clean, friendly, and quick service. 10/10 would recommend

JULIE D.
Kingston, MA
Lexus GX 460
02/26/2019
Always friendly, continually provide excellent service. I never feel like they are suggesting service I don’t need, or over charging me. I’m never waiting longer than anticipated. All the things you want from the company that services your car.

Fast and friendly!
Very friendly service and efficient! I have had no problems with my inspections there

maureen s.
02/25/2019
Very friendly, professional and quality service.
They got me in quick, explained everything I needed and got the job done hassle free.