Latest Review 9 minutes ago

ELIZABETH R.
Mashpee, MA
02/16/2019
New Tires
Am entirely satisfied with the service at CapeAuto. The business is filled with friendly helpful staff and whether I’n there for an annual sticker, oil change or as yesterday a full set of new tires. The staff worked with me to help me find the best tires for my car within my budget and as usual was very professional I their work. I would not hesitate to recommend CapeAuto to family and or friends!

KC
KARL C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/15/2019
Great work, on time, reasonably priced
So happy to have my ride back! I knew I needed new tires. Hard to believe that the Mercedes dealership didn't recommend tires when I was there a few months ago.
Karl Crowell

KC
KEVIN C.
02/14/2019
Brakes & Oil Change
Customer service is beyond gracious! Expertise and professionalism is excellent. Turn around time on vehicle is exceptional! Mark & the crew are accommodating & efficient.

DEAN W.
02/14/2019
Great customer experience
I’ve gone to cape auto 2x for body work and 2x for repairs and every time I’ve been impressed with the quality of service and work that gets done. They’re courteous, informed, have great follow up, and very reasonable prices for the work they do. This last time the tech did a ball joint and after completing the job noticed that the part had been damaged on arrival, not evident until after install. Where mechs are usually crushed for time (I know many are alotted a certain amount of time to complete and they only earn if they complete within time and don’t pro-rate themselves), the tech realized it wasnt any good and took the time to realize it and reorder a new part and do the job right. I think almost any other place would have called it “done” and the customer none the wiser, but instead the service manager explained what happened, why they needed to car longer to do the job right, and to boot gave me a loaner to cover getting to work. That is above and beyond in my opine. No chasing anyone, no mystery charges or upselling just good work, good consultation, good service all hard to find.

MK
Mike K.
Manomet, MA
Saturn SL
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that the place always fixes his vehicle.

FB
FREDA B.
Bridgewater, MA
02/13/2019
Good service for a reasonable price
Recommended by station issuing reject sticker. I had done business with this company before so felt comfortable going to them for my problem. Service Wes’s quick and I was advised of prices as work progressed. Mentioned upcoming need service but did not push me beyond my budget. Very helpful and professional

WM
WILLIAM M.
02/13/2019
The Warden
The car was done quickly. The price was not excessive. Communications were good. It is often the people who make the difference. Mark was especially helpful and friendly. It means a lot to us. We have recommended Cape Auto many times and will continue to do so.

SK
STEVE K.
02/11/2019
CRV maintenance
Staff is very friendly and the car is serviced quickly and efficiently.

STUART,MICHELE H.
Volvo S70
02/10/2019
Honesty is their policy!
I brought in my older car thinking it had a fluid leak....they thoroughly
Inspected and found nothing.....this company never “ finds a problem” when there isn’t one!

JOHN S.
Dodge Journey
02/09/2019
Job
Good work and good customer service but they are overpriced.
Dave G. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2019

First and foremost, we make it a practice to submit an estimate for approval before the work is done. That being said, if the customer did not like the price, why did they have us do the work? Secondly, price can be a very subjective thing, like comparing apples and oranges, there are many grades of parts, including good, better and best. We use the best NAPA auto parts available for several reasons: We warranty our work, 2 years/24,000 miles parts and labor. Brakes are a safety item, therefore for liability concerns we see no reason to skimp with subpar parts. Lastly, we don’t want comebacks if it can be avoided, no one is happy when we have to tie up a vehicle twice. Also, we biannually do a competitive analysis of our direct competitors and we know what everyone else charges, and we are not the least, or the most expensive.  I am pleased that the customer liked our customer service and our competent work, but as I said, price is subjective.

KP
KATHY P.
Middleboro, MA
02/08/2019
Easy close to my work
Very easy access to get an inspection done and they called when finished!

RV
ROBERT V.
175,000 mike check up
As usual Danielle, Mark and the service staff too good care of me. I needed the car back by noon and it was done by 1030. Would not have my car serviced anywhere else

BC
BOB C.
oil change and inspection
Friendly service. Job done quickly with high quality. Well Done! Thanks

DONALD R.
Professionalism of employees
We've been bringing our cars to Cape Auto since we moved to Plymouth 8 years ago. The quality of work is excellent and they do not try to "sell" a service that isn't necessary. However, they may suggest a service that will improve performance but their attitude is always one of working with the customer rather than simply trying to push a product.

NM
NICHOLAS M.
Carver, MA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/06/2019
Excellent customer service
Just great customer service all the way around. Friendly staff in quick service I will definitely be back in the future

DONALD C.
Mercury Sable
02/06/2019
Repair professionals
Everything always works out when I bring my cars in to Cape Auto. We recently had power steering issues—noisy, hard steering, fluid on the ground—and they replaced the rack and pinion. Now it works like new.
Great price, great service, and a local business. They check all the boxes.

Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2019
Friendly staff
I needed an inspection sticker before work and was promised it would be taken care of in a timely manner. Friendly staff and service and as promised a quick inspection sticker

Carver, MA
Dodge Avenger
02/05/2019
Always honest
They are always honest with the work that needs to be done.

RI
ROBIN,LARRY I.
02/04/2019
Honest and friendly staff and knowledgeable techs.
Great people, clean waiting rooms and knowledgeable techs. We've been coming to cape auto since we moved here 6 years ago and we won't trust our vehicles to anyone else.

PB
PETER B.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
02/01/2019
Outstanding service, top quality work that they stand by, 5 star customer orientated. Honest and trustworthy
I would never consider taking my vehicles to any other place other than Cape Auto.The entire Staff have always provided friendly and personalized service and have always made myself and my wife feel as if we are part of the family. The quality of the work is top notch and they have my families complete trust and confidence. If there is a problem with your vehicle just drop it off at Cape Auto.