Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

NM
NANCY M.
Duxbury, MA
Courteous staff
When I called the first time Mike or Mark, I forget the name, sounded kind. I was happy to learn I could come anytime for an inspection. When I arrived the woman who helped me was also kind. I apologized to the mechanic about my car being a mess and he said don't worry. They took my car at the time they said they would and I got a text when the car was ready. It was an easy transaction.

TT
TIFFANY T.
Friendly people
Best service ..helped me with my car when no one else would ..thanks!!

IO
IAN O.
Lexus GS 350
Ecellent
Friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Importantly, I always find the staff to deal in a straight forward and honest manner. I’ve had a bad experience and have recommended Cape Auto to many people I know.

DIANE S.
Yarmouth, MA
Nissan Versa
Best in Service
Consistently happy with all aspects of my car maintenance. Thank you!

EP
ELIZABETH P.
Friendly and efficient
Everyone was pleasant, efficient and easy to work with.

DOREEN B.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Very accommodating
Quick and superior service. Would and will recommend to everyone looking for honest and reliable auto services

GT
GEORGE T.
Jeep Cherokee
04/12/2019
Thoughtful, friendly always a great visit!
Every visit is like I said friendly, courteous and thoughtful. Everyone on the staff is always helpful and makes you as comfortable as possible. Service is quick and is explained so that you understand what was done or what needs to be done. The new office area is a great area to wait.

Thanks again!

RJ
RORY J.
Jeep Patriot
Excellent Service!!
Thank you Cape Auto for always coming through for me and my Jeep! The staff and so nice and helpful! I always know I am in good hands!

JESSE B.
Leaking tea transmission fluid
Quick service. Honest and informative. Recommend to everyone

Flat repair
Brought the vehicle in at 8 am. Was Finished and home before 9 am. Fixed and in my way.

JOHN C.
Mercury Mariner
Quick professional service
The work was done on time and at estimate. The free car service to work and back to the shop at day's end was very convenient.

AG
ANTHONY G.
Amazing service
Cape Auto Repair always exceeds expectations, extremely high levels of customer service and care are provided. The work done on my vehicle was impeccable.

CD
CHUCK D.
Jeep Liberty
04/11/2019
Honest repair work at a favorable price.
All the people and employees at Cape Auto are honest, proud and dedicated to their profession and the customer service is outstanding. I an absolutely confident in their work and would NEVER entertain going anywhere else for service.

BK
BETH K.
Honesty
Cape Auto Body consistently demonstrates both exceptional service and integrity!

In and out in no time
Came in for an inspection sticker the wait was not too long and the people that work there are friendly.

KT
KENNETH T.
GMC Terrain
04/10/2019
Prompt service in and out same day
Prompt service as usual, dropped off night before, called me first thing in morning with estimate. Called back in afternoon when completed and estimate within $50, a bit less even. All completed in one day.

BG
BARBARA G.
Volkswagen Golf
Efficient and friendly
Dropped in for inspection sticker. Done in no time flat. Really nce people. I am new to Plymouth so great to find a good auto place.

FM
FRANK, LINDA M.
Quick and efficient.
Got the job done in record time and I was on my way.

BARBARA M.
Jeep Compass
Cape Auto Repair
Staff is very friendly and professional. The office and waiting area was very clean with plenty of seating for customers.

FM
FREDERICK M.
Nissan Murano
04/09/2019
love them!
I can always count on amazingly friendly service (thanks Mark!) and I also know I can count on honest answers and a fair price. Always come to Cape Auto!