Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KF
KALEEN F.
03/26/2019
Fair pricing. Reliable work.
I always go to Cape Auto for oil changes, inspections and repair work. They're clear about any problems and necessary repairs, the cost of work, and the time it takes.
If I need a loaner car or a ride, they will do that. I get a AAA discount. I'm given an estimate based on what they see, but sometimes (like today) the actual cost is even less.

ES
ERDJAN S.
Thank you !!!
The service is always professional and polite and friendly .
The timing is always very reasonable and true to their word.
The quality of work is always quite satisfactory .

RUSSELL W.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Courtesy and timing
Danielle was courteous and pleasant both on the phone and in person. Professional people, office and service. Thank you!

Carver, MA
Fast and reliable
Stopped in yesterday for the annual state inspection, without an appointment. They informed me how long the wait would be and completed the work ahead of time. Quick & efficient!

SV
SUSAN V.
03/23/2019
Personalized service, good relationships, accommodating
I have been using Cape Auto for 18 years. They have fixed my auto problems large and small and kept my old car(s) on the road -safely. A great bunch of caring people!

03/22/2019
Great service and convenience!
Cape Cod auto provides excellent service and convenience at a fair price.

RF
ROBERT F.
03/21/2019
Your time is not wasted
Accurate feedback on wait time. Estimate of wait time was excellent. Time for service was short.

STUART C.
Porsche Cayenne
03/20/2019
They are always so nice and always do an excellent, conscientious job.
As usual, I got what I was promised. It happened quicker/sooner that expected and/or told, took less time and no surprise in the results.

KF
KRISTEN F.
Trustworthy service
I love the Service Team at Cape Auto. I know that Danielle, Mark and Herb will take good care of me, and so, using Cape Auto is a no brainer. Our family have been customers of Cape Auto (on Samoset) for 20 years. If more extensive service is needed they offer a loaner car, if one is available. They also do registration stickers. No one wants to have work done on their car, but if you have to, shouldn’t the experience be pleasant, and one where you know you are getting what you pay for, and can trust their estimate for repairs? Cape Auto earns its reputation. Bring your car to Cape Auto for an oil change and enjoy a nice walk down to the waterfront, or use their concierge service to get you where you need to go, either way, you will like the job they do for you. Also, their new waiting area has stations to charge your phone while you wait. Thanks Cape Auto!

JIM L.
Hyundai Veracruz
expectation meets reality
I always expect Cape Auto Body to do the very best. They never fail to disappoint me.

ROBIN G.
Good Prices and Thorough Service
Multiple problems were discovered when I brought my car in because the front wheel was making a noise. I was grateful that all of the issues were discovered before things got worse, and I am confident that I can drive safely for some time to come.

During the process, I spoke with Danielle, who carefully told me each item that would be on my bill. I was able to research average prices online, and I found out that ALL of the prices for parts were at the low average end, as was the cost for labor.

Although the repair took a lot longer than I was originally told because a part had to be ordered, I was offered a free loaner car for the entire time if I needed it, and I appreciated that. Everyone was very kind and professional, and I learned that you HAVE to set your emergency brake every day in some makes of cars in order to lubricate your rear brakes.

JOHN D.
03/19/2019
Always happy with job well done and outstanding service.

EF
EVA F.
03/19/2019
Reliable, friendly and trustworthy services!
Super friendly staff, very accommodating and the service is quick and efficient! I have used Cape Auto for regular car maintenance and after an accident and the experiences are always positive! Highly recommend.

BR
BARBARA R.
Chevrolet Suburban
CUSTOMER SERVICE
The customer service at Cape Auto is unmatchable! Mark and Herb went completely out of their way to help me find a missing cell phone. Yes, you can get a good oil change just about anywhere -- but you will never get the warmth & service from anywhere else.

SD
SUZANNE D.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/18/2019
Quick Professional Service
I always have a great experience with Cape Auto. They are fast, have professional and very friendly staff and the prices are great. Such a well run business. I highly recommend it!

LH
LINDA H.
03/15/2019
“Above the norm” customer service
Cape Auto goes above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. Delivery service to my office makes service interruptions easy to manage. Overall it is nice to have an auto repair station I can trust.

KG
KERRY G.
Good to Work With
Easy in/easy out! Very accommodating, especially for willingness to provide a loaner if needed!

DANA M.
03/15/2019
Faster than I expected. Employees are always professional and friendly.

03/15/2019
Quick & friendly service for state inspection
Thanks!