BRAD/ANDREA S.
11/19/2018
Outstanding and lasting service
You have a comprehensive memory of people and their vehicles. No minimal service or inspection. I always feel safe when I know you have looked at me vehicle. Your repairs have been specific to the needs and never overpriced.

JOHN S.
Honda Accord Coupe
Tire repair
Repair was timely and I was provided with transportation which enabled to go about my obligations for the day without any schedule changes.

Thank you.

Saab 900
Safety first and convenient
My son a recent graduate from driver education has adopted an older family car, which needed an inspection and oil change. I called Mark in advance of the appointment and he assured me he would walk my son thru his first of many trips to the car shop. Well done Cape Auto.

AW
ANN MARIE W.
Fantastic Customer Service
Service with a smile doesn't begin to cover Cape Auto Repair Customer Service. I had to get a new inspection sticker and had such a good time. Not the usual experience while getting a car repaired. Very welcoming, helpful and great attitude all way around! I highly recommend Cape Auto Repair.

CATHERINE H.
Toyota Matrix
11/16/2018
Very Efficient great very nice customer service
A place where you can trust.

Customer service
The customer service was excellant. The service personnel were respectful and informative.

SEAN,MOLLY B.
Duxbury, MA
11/16/2018
Always fair, and excellent for being on time and available when you need them.

KATHY B.
Jeep Liberty
Great mechanics & staff
We always get the most courteous of service.

KRISTEN/FRANK S.
Honda Fit
Excellent service as usual
Needed a last minute oil change. They were able to accommodate us. Pleasure doing business with them.

JOHN S.
Tire repair
Quick and to the point.

GMC Yukon XL
11/14/2018
Friendly atomosphere, friendly helpful staff
My vehicle is getting up there in age and mileage and while I brought it in for an oil change, they discovered a fuel leak, clearly a safety issue they let me keep the loaner car for the two days it took to order and install the parts. They put my safety first.

EO
Edward O.
Chevrolet S-10
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Edward said the service was good. Also the repairs were good.

DF
DIANE F.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/11/2018
Customer service
Great customer service & quick repair

BD
BRIE D.
Nissan Rogue
11/10/2018
Everyone is always so nice, and they get the job done quick! Super appreciate this business and everyone who works there, thank you!

MICHAEL C.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/10/2018
Thanks for the rapid service and comfortable waiting room with WIFI.

LR
Lawrence R.
Marshfield, MA
Chevrolet S-10
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Lawrence said the employees were really good.

ALISON B.
11/07/2018
Best Customer Service Around!
I recently brought my vehicle in for new tires. Upon further inspection by the mechanic, it turned out my rear brakes needed to be replaced as well. Cape Auto was fast and thorough in the servicing of my vehicle. I was very impressed with the customer service I received. Thank you again!

MIKE and JEN B.
Mazda CX-9
11/07/2018
Customer service is fantastic. They always take good care of my car.

SR
SARAH R.
Fairhaven, MA
Auto Inspection
The team was fast and efficient. I drove in and 15 minutes later drove out with an inspected car. No hassles and really nice people to do business with. I’ll be back when I need service!

Richard C.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Richard said that the place is always on time, does just what's needed and is always excellent.