ROGER C.
05/08/2019
Pleasnat attitude of personel.
see title

RV
ROBERT V.
Brake work
As usual, things went as planned, the price for the brake work was in the range quoted
Thanks Danielle and also the service techs

PP
PAUL P.
Ram Pickup
Capeway Auto
Great service and would highly recommend.

MARY M.
Ford Edge
05/07/2019
Always the best service
One of the Only Places That I Actually think they are very honest and truthful doing business with them....

DEAN W.
05/06/2019
Had an intermittent electrical problem that was tough to duplicate or pin down, dealership had tried and failed (though wuestionable whether they even tried) but cape auto mechs/techs went the extra mile to find and fix the problem, reasonble cost to fix. Way to go guys!

EL
EILEEN L.
Honda Civic Coupe
Recommend
I am always impressed by how thorough Cape auto is with the service they provide as well as the trust I have based on 9 years of having my serviced there. Being provided a car by them while my car was recently serviced made my life easier.

They are always courteous and friendly and I feel they have my best interest in mind. Basically it’s a matter of trust I have based on my history with them.

SK
STEVEN K.
05/05/2019
Cape Auto is the most reliable place for car care and repair
We have been customers of Cape Auto for many years and trust them to provide outstanding service. Mark is our service agent and always meets us with a welcome smile and the best price possible. This last time, he helped us to get a $75 rebate on NAPA parts. We feel Cape Auto is always looking out for us and are very proud to have them in our town!

Tires and brakes.
Convenient. Clean shop Quality work.

PW
PETER W.
Cadillac DTS
Texas Pete
Always Pleasant and Efficient

JAY K.
Good honest service
Professional handling of any issues
Regarding truck or auto repairs. Courteous always

DARON C.
Dodge Journey
Cape Auto
As always, service is top notch at Cape Auto. The staff is always friendly, accommodating, and usually go beyond expectations.

Duxbury, MA
Best Customer Service and Mechanics
Cape Auto always does a great job working on my car. I highly recommend them.

CR
CARL R.
Chrysler 300
Very good service
Fast friendly service..

Quick and reliable.
Friday morning I was worried about a tire as the tire pressure signal came on. I needed my car to transport some big items over the weekend. I called Cape Auto and was able to bring my vehicle right over to them. I had my car back in 45 minutes. Quick and efficient service.

BE
BOB E.
Kingston, MA
Excellent as always
Only came in for the inspection this time but they got me in quick and out faster. Love the new waiting room with the phone chargers

Volkswagen Passat
130,000 service
The fact that my car has made it to this milestone speaks to the service recieved at Cape Auto. Some might expect that at this higher mileage interval to have the kitchen sink thrown at them, nope. An oil change was all that was recommended. Moving on to the next 130,000 interval. Thanks Cape Auto!

PW
PATRICIA W.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Inspection tag
Customer service is fabulous!

KAREN B.
Great Service, people, efficiency & cleanliness
Great experience all around.

HH
HANNS H.
05/02/2019
Registration check-up
Exellent and very speedy service! Great job

DONALD R.
05/02/2019
Prompt, professional service.
The professional, courteous service always exceeds my expectations. Cape Auto has never attempted to sell me service that I don't need. I've put my full confidence in their recommendations and service and I've never been disappointed or dissatisfied.