Latest Review 36 minutes ago

MICHAEL S.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/10/2021
Inspection sticker
Great service, quick and easy! Thank you.

SV
SUSAN V.
MA
03/08/2021
Friendly, efficient and knowledgeable staff
I have been going to Cape Auto body for years. I would highly recommend them.

JOHN P.
03/06/2021
Always great service
I just had my brakes done and tie rods replaced. I always have a good experience with service here. I trust what they diagnosis and repair. The cost is reasonable and the repairs are done right. I always refer my friends and family to bring there cars here. I tell them if you want honest and fair, go there!

TIMOTHY B.
Acura RDX
03/05/2021
Always Outstanding!
If you need car repair work done ... LOOK NO FURTHER! I and my family have had our cars repaired here for years ... the BEST SERVICE and CUSTOMER CARE anywhere in Massachusetts!

Mercury Villager Wgn

Good, quick service.

JOHN D.
South Easton, MA
Sticker
Very courteous. Shop waiting area is very clean. Staff was really nice and helpful.

CD
CHUCK D.
03/03/2021
As always the best of the best.
Once again cape auto delivers like no one else. Two decades going and nothing, nothing than stellar, honest work.
Chuck D.

Top notch !!!

CAILIN C.
Jeep Cherokee
03/03/2021
Excellent Customer and Car service!
The team at Cape Auto was fantastic. They were timely, had excellent communication! Overall great customer service!

KE
KAREN E.
Toyota Prius c
03/03/2021
Prompt service, clean waiting area .
Prompt service, clean waiting area

GL
GORDY L.
Kingston, MA
Nissan Rogue
03/03/2021
Fast and friendly service. Ease of making appointments.

HB
HAROLD B.
Fast, Efficient, Honest
As usual, my whole family gets their vehicles serviced and repaired at Cape Auto. Everyone is courteous, the service is impeccable, and you are given a thorough explanation of what they did and what to watch out for.

DAVID G.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
Vehicle inspection
Brought my truck in for an inspection and received excellent service. Very helpful and friendly staff with quick service!

03/02/2021
Brought in truck for an inspection sticker. Thorough inspection and quick turnaround.
Mark M. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 03/04/2021

Hi Dave,

We monitor Cape Auto's SureCritic Reviews for them. Saw your 1 star review from March 2, but text read like a 5 star review. Hoping just a typo, but if not please tell us how we can improve.

If a typo, could you kindly go back to that review & rescore please? Much appreciated! We take our ratings very seriously! Thank you.

Mark M. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 03/04/2021

Hi Dave,

MOIRA M.
03/02/2021
Best place in town
I needed an inspection and I thought a new tire. Turns out I didn't need a new tire - my rim was dented and I was losing air. They fixed it with no problem and I had my car back with the inspection sticker before they closed. Cape Auto has earned themselves a loyal customer for their honesty, professionalism and fantastic service.