AG
ALAN G.
04/24/2019
Excellent service, friendly staff
I’ve done business with Cape auto repair for nearly twenty years and have always received excellent and friendly service, they have always been fair and honest.

EG
EDIE G.
Lincoln MKC
04/24/2019
Awesome
Very friendly and efficient. Went in for an inspection and it was sone in record time.

04/23/2019
Cape auto review
Very friendly staff and very efficient

PN
PETER N.
Volvo XC90
04/23/2019
Immediate attention from counter staff.
Great service around shuttle to home and then back when car is done. Really makes a difference.

CHRISTOPHER B.
Weymouth, MA
Chevrolet Colorado
04/22/2019
Very friendly and professional
We got there and everyone was eating lunch And this young lady we noticed that the time was pregnant was very personable and helped us we waited 35 minutes my Truck was finished my new place to get my vehicles serviced and I live inWeymouth It’s worth the drive great company
Chris Byrne

TP
TRACY P.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/22/2019
Consistency
Always friendly great service and affordable

Porsche 911
04/21/2019
Fantastic

RP
ROBERT/VAL P.
04/20/2019
Flat Tire
Your trusted, friendly service. Mark, Danielle and the technician who fixed my flat. It was also nice to see Dave. Thanks, Val

FS
FRED S.
Service, helpfulness, knowledge
Excellent service with always an accommodating manner and highly skilled knowledgeable service people - Cape Auto’s claim to fame!

SK
STEVE K.
Oil Change
The oil change was done quickly and efficiently. The staff is great. Danielle, Herb, and Mark are always pleasant and keep me informed on the progress of the repair. I feel welcomed every time I go in for a repair.

PS
PATRICIA S.
Very professional
Friendly and a sense of humor

Seamless AND Saves Time!
Would not take our vehicles anywhere else. Honest, straightforward service with a smile as always. Loaner car while repairs accomplished is a great time saver, so convenient! And... work done earlier than promised! Thank you.

TED B.
Kingston, MA
04/18/2019
Dave, matt and Greg

DANIEL C.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
04/18/2019
TNC Inspection - Zach (Mechanic)
Service was prompt, thorough and extremely reasonable in terms of cost. Additionally - after only a 20-minute wait for this inspection, I drove my car off your service lot, running far more smoothly than when I arrived. I appreciate the extra care and attention that was paid to taking care of my vehicle and would like to commend Zach specifically, for his exceptional service.

NM
NANCY M.
Duxbury, MA
Courteous staff
When I called the first time Mike or Mark, I forget the name, sounded kind. I was happy to learn I could come anytime for an inspection. When I arrived the woman who helped me was also kind. I apologized to the mechanic about my car being a mess and he said don't worry. They took my car at the time they said they would and I got a text when the car was ready. It was an easy transaction.

TT
TIFFANY T.
Friendly people
Best service ..helped me with my car when no one else would ..thanks!!

IO
IAN O.
Lexus GS 350
Ecellent
Friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Importantly, I always find the staff to deal in a straight forward and honest manner. I’ve had a bad experience and have recommended Cape Auto to many people I know.

DIANE S.
Yarmouth, MA
Nissan Versa
Best in Service
Consistently happy with all aspects of my car maintenance. Thank you!

EP
ELIZABETH P.
Friendly and efficient
Everyone was pleasant, efficient and easy to work with.

DOREEN B.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Very accommodating
Quick and superior service. Would and will recommend to everyone looking for honest and reliable auto services