Terry M.
Carver, MA
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Terry said she has been doing business with this place for a few years, and the service is really good.

Volvo XC70
12/27/2018
The best service around
I have used Cape Auto for service and for car repair after an accident. They are efficient and very courteous. I have been able to stop by and have lights replaced without an appointment and do not have to wait a long time. I would recommend this business without reservation

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/27/2018
Great service and quick

DF
DAIRE F.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/21/2018
Fast & professional
I always have a good experience at Cape Auto. The service is fast and friendly.

MAUREEN/RAYMOND B.
Jeep Liberty
12/21/2018
Couldn't Be Better
Service, as always, was excellent. It's also always fun to exchange comments re "brother" Gabriel with Mark.

MICHAEL M.
Land Rover LR4
Inspection
Friendly people. Job done in time. I will go back for service

HP
HEIDI P.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Friendly and professional
It was an emergency for me and they gave me a loaner to get me through! Fixed my vehicle on good time and very professional team! Recommend them highly.

GB
GERALD B.
Buick Enclave
12/20/2018
Timely service and care in getting the work done correctly.
Work was done quickly and completely.

THOMAS S.
Mazda CX-5
Quick Service
Brought my 2018 Mazda CX-5 in for it’s very first service visit this morning. Made my appointment on line...quick and easy and received a confirmation promptly. The staff at Cape Auto was very efficient and courteous. I left my car and was called within two hours that the service was completed. I have used Cape Auto for inspections of my other cars, but this was the first time I have scheduled service at Cape Auto and I was very pleased. I will use them again.

ET
ED T.
Carver, MA
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/19/2018
Wonderful service, great service, wouldnt have anyone else work on my car
Awesome place to have work done. Very professional, they take pride in their work. Very reliable.

JAY K.
Great employees
Mark has a very good personality in dealing with customers. Accommodating, very professional.
Represents cape auto in a very good light

SANDRA W.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/19/2018
Fast, efficient work done. At the appointment time.
I was very happy with my oil change I had at Cape Auto. I have been going to them for a few years now and enjoy how fast and efficient they are. Their prices are good too.

ROBERT H.
12/16/2018
Got my sticker
Friendly, prompt, expert service

CYNTHIA S.
12/15/2018
Tire woes
Had the low ire light come on 4 times in 10 days. Brought the car in, no nail but tire was re mounted, rim cleaned. Oddly, the car seems to handle better(in spite of myself)

RP
ROBERT/VAL P.
12/15/2018
Service & people.
The new office /waiting area is very nice. One suggestion would be to have news channel on TV. for us folks that wait.
Thanks

NN
NATHANIEL/MARIA N.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/14/2018
Fast & Convenient
They fixed what was wrong and on time.

DO
David O.
Chevrolet Classic
12/14/2018 Category: Service
David said that the place has been his go-to for years.

Mr./Ms. P.
12/13/2018
Friendly customer service, reasonably priced reliable work.
I trust Cape Auto. It's the best recommendation you can give about anyone.

RV
ROBERT V.
Inspection
I went in for 175,000 mile Check up and inspection. Mark persuaded me to wait until I needed an oil change. Thanks Mark!

COLONIAL FORD C.