Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MARY P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/20/2019
Routine oil check
Appreciate being able to get a ride home when leaving the car -with quick pickup getting back to P/u car ! Quick dependable service to the car !

MARK B.
Scion xB
08/20/2019
Always right, never an issue
I’ve been a customer for over 13 years. It’s always fixed right and in a timely manner. I’d never bring my car anywhere else.

MIKE B.
Mazda CX-9
08/19/2019
Always feel taken care of
My car is always fixed right the 1st time. Having a loaner car helps me also.

DANIEL D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/19/2019
Excellent service, kept me up to date
Expecting needing a new transmission, relieved just needed minor repair (new cable). No attempted up-sells or add-on. 1st time using facility and was very pleased.

JOHN M.
Hingham, MA
Lexus ES 350
John M
Our cars have been serviced by Cape Auto for > 25 years and, as always, the service was thorough, punctual and at a very competitive price.

JANE H.
Mashpee, MA
Nissan Rogue
Customer service!
My car broke down and was towed to Cape Auto Repair. I was escorted by a member of the service team from the moment I entered the parking lot. Very polite ,kind and attentive. They also provided a “loaner” vehicle for me which was terrific ! Awesome company,!

DANIEL C.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/17/2019
Excellent Service - Problem Solved! CSR Needs Adjustment.
I have been taking my car to Cape Auto for years and have always received stellar service from the Customer Service Rep (CSR) to the Mechanics alike. Communication has always been proactive, timely and friendly. This last visit was no different, except..... The CSR (Jocelyn ?) was unfriendly, uncommunicative and appeared to be bothered that she was in a role which dealt with customers. Her attitude was abrupt and her demeanor was negative. I guess some people are cut out for Customer Service and some are not. I don't think Cape Auto's friendly reputation is being served well by this particular CSR.
Beyond that, I received the same amazing service I have come to expect at Cape Auto!

Saab 900
08/17/2019
Best oil change in town
I have an older vehicle with high miles, I have had this car longer than my kids, and they are in college. Herb checked me in right on time, and before I could get a few emails out from the free WiFi he calls me to the counter and says “you are good to go”. A great way to start my Friday.

DANIEL E D.
Honda Ridgeline
08/16/2019
Fast and curtious
I went in just for a sticker but I didn't have to wait long and they're very efficient and friendly

SCOTT S.
Porsche 928
08/16/2019
Great team, a pleasure to work with
I am new to the area and didn't know Cape Auto.
After working with their team and experiencing their service, I am happy to recommend them to everyone.

Subaru Legacy
08/15/2019
Issues
Told me problems with my car (that were fixable for free in 2 minutes) would take 100$ to look at let alone fix. Of everything they told me only one was a real problem. Nice people inside great owner not a fan of what happened with the mechanics.
Dave G. from Cape Auto Repair responded on 08/16/2019

We are governed by the state of Massachusetts Department of Motor Vehicles guidelines for Inspections on safety related items. This particular vehicle failed due to an emergency brake malfunction, a faulty tie rod & defective mirror. The estimate furnished to the client was accurate. Failed Inspections naturally make people unhappy, and the result can be a low review. Written estimates are submitted to customers for approval before any work is begun. Most customers seem to appreciate this process. We stand behind our work, and have done so since 1952.

DONALD C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/15/2019
These guys went out of there way to assist me with my auto repair needs. They were even able to get me a rebate on an older battery. Great job

CA
CAROL ANN A.
08/13/2019
Friendly professional people
The work on my car was done with care and I wasn’t waiting too long. Thank you all for making my auto repairs easy and painless. I can always count on Cape Auto for easing my mind when my car is in need of help. Thank you all and God bless you all. CarolAnn

JOHN G.

SHELIA M.
Honda Fit
08/12/2019
Honesty
Had my car towed to Cape Auto Body. They evaluated it and said it was only a fuse. Different people opinions said it was my transmission. Glad to reconfirm they are honest.

JOSEPH R.
08/11/2019
Another Satisfied Customer
Dave, your team lead by Mark, exceeded my expectations!
Quality repair at a Fair price, will spread the word at the Senior Center !
Thanks for making it a pleasure to drive.
Joe Rofe

GG
GARY G.
08/11/2019
Battery replacement and tire rotation
Excellent service and professionalism as usual.

TK
TIM K.
Consistently reputable service!
Everytime I bring my vehicles in to be serviced, no matter how large or small the job is, the staff approaches it with great honesty and integrity. This is why I continue to bring my vehicles to Cape Auto. The service is top notch and they pinpoint the problem and fix it correctly the first time. This sets them apart from the other service repair businesses in the area! Thanks, again, for another job well done.

KF
KALEEN F.
Duxbury, MA
08/10/2019
The prices are very reasonable and we're always happy with their work.
We've been pleased with the work at Cape Auto for several years. They are very thorough, and explain what needs to be done. If we need a car to use while they're fixing ours, we can use their loaner car. The prices are very fair. We've never had an issue with the work after the technicians finish.

TP
TRACY P.
Volkswagen Jetta
Sticker
As always everyone is so great and personable. Great service always recommend Cape auto to others.