Overall Rating 4.2463742/5Overall Rating 4.2463742/5Overall Rating 4.2463742/5Overall Rating 4.2463742/5rating 4.2463742
Overall Rating 2.4705868/5Overall Rating 2.4705868/5rating 2.4705868rating 2.4705868rating 2.4705868

Monticello, FL
CLEAN, FRIENDLY
GOOD JOB

Jenise R.
Friendly and Courteous
Everyone I encountered was friendly and helpful. They also checked in a few times to let me know how close my car was to being finished! Great experience and very nice waiting area!

PN
Pamela N.
Eastpoint, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
It starts with the manager, AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE - THE COMPLETE PACKAGE.
Gary, the manager is the COMPLETE PACKAGE, and Marcus is always professional, polite, patient and all around EXCELLENT. Thank you for being who you are - THE BEST.

Jalessa W.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Employees
Hyundai's employees are very helpful and respectful. They are as honest as it gets. I really value the people who I've come in contact with there and that's why i return. Horrible people = no customer retention. But in this case it's the total opposite. They will probably be the only ones to touch my vehicle. I would hate if i ever move cities! I'll most likely come back for every issue.

Michael M.
Crawfordville, FL
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Trunk
My trunk would not close and they were very helpful they fixed it I did not have to wait very long and they were very nice as always thank you very much

KA
Kent A.
Ochlocknee, GA
Repair experience
Very helpful and communicated every step of the way. That makes a difference. Very pleased with how the dealer worked with us. 👍🏻

John P.
Crawfordville, FL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
(your decision.)
Dear Staff,
When we decide to have a maintenance visit, our choice of day and time have been open, and after arrival, we are seen in a timely manner. Our concerns and interests are taken into consideration and answered . And maintenance is good and lasting.
I think both my husband's name and mine are on the title. As I am the person who has driven it all these years. Except for a few times, as to Werner or to not let it sit long if I am on a trip.
The location of the store is good, also.
The waiting area and communication are great.
Thanks,
Sheri P.

NB
Noah B.
Cottondale, FL
Great!!
Loved Michael bellow he was the best. One guy was a creepy purve

John B.
Above and beyond!
Excellent service that really went above and beyond. Easy to set an appointment. Got confirmation and phone call. Was in the dealership for less than an hour! They even washed my vehicle!

TJ
Theresa J.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The place was clean. They were so organized. Just a great group of people working together very well.

LD
Lori D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Courteous staff! Phil in service is great!

Charles C.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
great place to do business with !
Excellent service advisor(Lisa). Quick service and great waiting area and amenities.

Great service, friendly staff
Lisa Raisor at service desk is great

AR
Arlene R.
Go HYUNDAI !
I love my HYUNDAI. My service person is Lisa, and she is OUTSTANDING. Everyone is always very pleasant and professional. They take care of their customers in on one. I have no complaints, and hope the excellent care and services continues. Thank you Werner Hyundai.

Todd B.
Grand Ridge, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great customer service.
I am very pleased with this establishment. They are prompt, thorough and friendly. Affordable service done professionally. I always come back.

AR
Andrew R.
Outstanding Maintenance Service
I was thoroughly impressed with the personalized, complete and quick service I received at Werner. I felt valued by the employees and did not get the typical "how are these guys going to mess with me" feeling that I have gotten at nearly every other car dealer service department.

TR
Trish R.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
The best service department in Tallahassee. They are always ready and willing to help with all my concerns.

07/11/2018 Category: Service
I love my Hyundai and I love the service I have had on both my Sonatas.
The current problem with my 2016 Sonata appears to be a little difficult to pinpoint, but I appreciate that service is working with me to correct the problem.
Philip H. from Werner Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Good Morning Ms. Rice,

I am writing you with regard to the service survey you recently completed for Hyundai.

The survey you filled out is my personal report card and it reports on how well I was able to care for your vehicle while it was here in the shop.

This report card is very important to me and is reviewed by my direct supervisors and owner of our facility. The response you gave reflects only on me, not on the success or failure of the repair we attempted to remedy your concern regarding your car. Moving forward, I feel very confident that we will solve elusive the issue with your car. I will continue to work with you to get this accomplished as quickly as we are able.

With that said, and If you would, please consider the re-score of the survey I will send you to reflect 5 stars. I would be very grateful.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

My Best,

Josh is a great guy

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Easy Service
Got an appointment very quickly. Service advisor was amazing.

Steven S.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Experience
Chuck was friendly and knowledgeable and kept me informed with what what was going on