Overall Rating 4.1917781/5Overall Rating 4.1917781/5Overall Rating 4.1917781/5Overall Rating 4.1917781/5rating 4.1917781
Overall Rating 2.4722264/5Overall Rating 2.4722264/5rating 2.4722264rating 2.4722264rating 2.4722264

Cindy S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/24/2018 Category: Service
It is very clean, the staff is very coutieous and they do a good job
great service

LP
Lamar P.
Bainbridge, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2018 Category: Service
My first visit for service was on a Monday, and was done in a very timely manner. I did research and did realize that we never received our $40 gift card for doing the test drive. Please check into please and send asap
GARY A. from Werner Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Mr. Pollock,

We have received your service survey from Hyundai. We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback regarding your recent visit. Based on your comments, we would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations on this visit.

Additionally, when reviewing your survey here at the dealership, we use the information you have provided us to coach our employees and to review our internal processes so that we can meet all customers’ expectations.

I have asked that the General Sales Manager to get in touch with you regarding the $40 you were to receive for your test drive. You should hear from him very shortly if not already. Please let me know if you haven't heard from him by tomorrow 9/25/2018.

Regarding the score on the survey, this is a direct reflection on how well the “Service Advisor” could get the repair completed on your vehicle. This is his personal report card to Hyundai and the owners. If you feel he personally performed better than the three stars given, we will send you a rescore opportunity so you may change this score to reflect "his" personal performance. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

If there is any time that we can be of assistance, please feel free to reach out to me personally here at the dealership. We truly appreciate your patronage. We look forward to your next visit and meeting your expectations. We hope that you choose us for all your automotive needs. See you soon.

Sincerely,

Gary Atkinson, Service and Part Director, Werner Hyundai

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Great staff, polite and efficient. Comfortable waiting area with coffee and donuts. Nice job Werner Hyundai!

Deborah C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Thr Staff
My problem was immediately determined. , and taken care of.

Good job

Margaret B.
Quincy, FL
2017 Hyundai Accent
Margaret B
Mrs. Lisa Raisor is always pleasant, and she knows her craft, her customer services are excellent!

DE
Denise E.
Saint Marks, FL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Great Service!
Very efficient and very courteous. Very good first experience. Thank you!

CK
Charmaine K.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service & communication!!!
I am Extremely pleased with the service I received from Marcus Ancheta. I brought my car in to be checked out and Marcus immediately discover the engine needed to be replaced and informed me about the recall. Marcus provided me his business card and contacted from that day on and kept me up to date with every step and process until my car was ready for pick up. I cannot begin to express how stress-free this process was. This wasn't the first time I've work with him but this was the biggest job that had to be completed on my car. I am forever grateful for Marcus and his professionalism, hard work and dedication to make sure I was taken cared of. If I could give 10 stars I would.

WM
Great service provided by Marcus

GL
George L.
George
Lisa done a fantastic job

Christine W.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Fantastic service!
Amazing people and fantastic service - they are quick and thorough with keeping your car in shape and up to date. Cannot recommend this place enough!

Deltona, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Amazing service done quick

KK
Kay K.
Courteous and Efficient Service
Very pleased with the results

Joann C.
New Port Richey, FL
2016 Hyundai Equus
customer service
I would recommend this dealership to all. I had an emergency with my tires on my Equus and the service manager went out of his way to make sure I had a loaner for the night while waiting for tires to be installed. I never got his name but he was very helpful.

TR
Trish R.
Best Service
Thank you for the best service in town! I love that I don't have to worry about my car because you take such good care of it.

Great work
Great work

SV
Sean V.
Monticello, FL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I have always received excellent customer service and super fast service.