2025 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2000019/5Overall Rating 4.2000019/5Overall Rating 4.2000019/5Overall Rating 4.2000019/5rating 4.2000019
Overall Rating 2.4594595/5Overall Rating 2.4594595/5rating 2.4594595rating 2.4594595rating 2.4594595

Denise P.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Was very happy with the service delivered.

YM
Yaivonda M.
Quincy, FL
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service was excellent, from me dropping my car and getting shuttled back to work, unto picking my vehicle up.

Derek M.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Great serice
Promote & courteous

Michael S.
Crawfordville, FL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Very Professional
A positive experience Was there for Maintenance and was fairly quick

Daniel W.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service follows through even after I was done
Phil is amazing! Even after having work done on my 2016 Sonata, Phil found that I had overpaid on a warranty tire item. He went above and beyond to find the true cost and to get me a refund. Really nice to know the service department cares. That’s what keeps us coming back! That and the new massage chairs they installed in the waiting lounge :-)

AC
Angela C.
Cairo, GA
The Staff
The staff at the Hyundai dealership really made me feel important. They took their time repairing my vehicle, in order to ensure quality work!!

Very nice staff!
The staff always greets you and makes a point to stop and talk to you while waiting on your car to be serviced.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Repair of front passenger seat
It took longer than I expected especially since I had an appointment at 10:15 and arrived earlier than that — by 10:00 am. I prefer my review is kept private. Please do not post it.

AL
April L.
Great dealership
This dealership was able to get me in a new vehicle, and out of a vehicle that I was upside down in.

WM
Warren M.
Cairo, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer service!!!!!!
Customer service experience was top notch. Matter of fact it is Everytime!!!!!

GJ
Gilbert J.
Rating
Great consistent customer service

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Solid Service
I had a great experience here.

KC

A1

AR
Andrew R.
Friendly, efficient, quality work
Appreciate the service provided by the folks at Werner. They are easy to work with, efficient and care about the impression they make with you. And they do good work on top of it all.

JV
Jane V.
Quincy, FL
Review
I very seldom write reviews (good or bad), but I feel I need to say how much I appreciate Service Advisor Chuck Gay. I had forgotten that my Tuson had a recall; Chuck remembered and had it taken care of. He has always been very courteous and helpful - most importantly he KNOWS MY NAME, which makes me feel that Hundai values my business. He is also the reason that I have remained with Hundai.

DE
Darcy E.
Customer service
I appreciate the customer service

EP
Edward P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding Repair Department
I've had experience with several dealer repair facilities around Tallahassee. Without question, Werner is the best of them all. Quality work, friendly staff and a positive attitude. This most recent service was a case where -- ultimately -- I was a bit "off base" and less than entirely pleasant in the initial contact. Despite my attitude, they worked with me to resolve the problem and provided detailed information as to exactly what (and how) the problem had developed. It's easy to be nice when the customer is being nice. It's another story when the customer is being difficult. Kudos to Charles and the rest of the crew for treating me well when I was not at my best.

Brelan S.
Jacksonville, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Customer Service
Mr Phillip was great and worked around my schedule really helped me a lot