Overall Rating 4.3820213/5Overall Rating 4.3820213/5Overall Rating 4.3820213/5Overall Rating 4.3820213/5rating 4.3820213
Overall Rating 2.48864/5Overall Rating 2.48864/5rating 2.48864rating 2.48864rating 2.48864

TH

CUSTOMER SERVICE
ALWAYS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Leon M.
Satisfied Customer
The service department updated the Sonata software & gave it a free inspection.
Comfortable waiting area with a large selection of coffees

Christopher M.
Millbrook, AL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Superb Service
Excellent service, although it took a while for a service advisor to come write up my concerns and I waited longer than usual but it was busy, so I understand...

Robert M.
Clean and very friendly.
Easy to make an appointment and completed the work in a timely manner.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the review! And we try hard here at Capitol Hyundai to make things easy for our customers!  We value you and appreciate your business!

Robert B.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Fast and friendly
Got me in as soon as I arrived , was extremely nice, and they got coffee. I mean different kinds of coffee. Yes, i really like coffee. Wish my Tuscon came with coffee maker installed in it.
Very pleasing g experience
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/22/2019

First let me say I also really like coffee, sure am glad we have it here!  Thank you so much for the great review, we here at Capitol Hyundai work hard at given excellent customer service, and come have a cup of coffee any time!

Mose C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Customer service#1.
Great job. Great service.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! Capitol Hyundai values you as a customer and we work hard to make sure you recieve wonderful customer service.

MO
Mary O.
Acceptable
First visit. Didn't know what to expect. It was fine.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/21/2019

Hi thank you for taking the time to do the review!  We here at Capitol Hyundai wants you to know we value your business and work hard to give you great customer service!  Please let us know at any time if you do not recieve it, looking forward to you be a customer a long time.

Caroline S.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai consistently provides excellent service. Everyone is kind and personable. I will continue to take my car to be serviced there!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for the kind review!  Capitol Hyundai values you as a customer and work hard to make sure our customers are treated with kindness and respect!  Thank you once again!

BD
Ben D.
2014 Hyundai Azera
03/19/2019 Category: Service
They care for my car
I appreciate that . From thhe person that checks my car in to the one that drives my car around to be serviced. To the guy services it, take great care of my car and my concerns!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  WE appreciate you and all of our customers and want to give them the best experience here at Capitol Hyundai!

Camden, AL
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Service was good. Prompt in service. Comfortable waiting area.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so very much for the great review!  We here at Capitol Hyundai work hard to make our customers feel appreciated.

Sara M.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
excellent
The service manager pointed out some service my car needed that wasn't on the recall list. If he had not notified me, my warranty would have expired and I would have had to pay over $400.00 to have it fixed. He was a wallet saver!!!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for your kind review!  Our service department works hard to help thier customers and to be able to save them money is a great way to do that!  We love to help our customers, and we value them!  Thanks again

KW
Kelly W.
Wetumpka, AL
03/18/2019
Unsatisfied customer
My daughter called the service department regarding her 2012 sonata that she has brought in for recalls and has kept the oil changed. 4 weeks ago her engine locked up and the service department was less than helpful !! I'm very disappointed !! We have several family members and friends that own hyundai's I will be sure to let them know they do not stand behind their product !!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/18/2019

Good afternoon Ms. Walker. I am sorry to hear of the poor service experience your daughter received. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a great customer experience. I would like to reach out and discuss the situation with your daughters vehicle. Please call me a t334-279-6555 ext.2279

Again, I do apologize for a less than satisfactory experience.

Scott Schodorf
Service manager
scott.schodorf@capitolimports.com

DJ
Debbie J.
Dadeville, AL
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Dept
I have always had great service at Capitol Hyundai in Montgomery! It’s efficient, timely, and well done. The waiting area is comfortable and the people are friendly and professional.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Ms Johnson, we value our customers here at Capitol Hyundai!  We work every day toward giving the best customer service!  I would like to thank you again for the great survey!

Tonya S.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Agent (Kierra) was Great
The Service Agent (Kierra) was great and worked with me to get all necessary services completed in a timely manner. I enjoyed her customer service and willingness to explain important services. I can easily schedule appointments around my work schedule. Thank you for great service.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Ms Scott for the wonderful review!  We here at Capitol Hyundai work each day toward giving the best customer service!  Kierra is one of best!  Once again Thank You!  You are a very valued customer.

KK
Kyongho K.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Good
Service was so fast and kind.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/18/2019

Thank for the great survey!  Capitol Hyundai works to give great service!  Thank you once again!

YC
Yvonne C.
Midway, AL
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Was only there for a couple of hours, had my oil change, tires rotated and a program was downloaded.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks Ms Cox for the great survey!  Capitol Hyundai is working hard to make our customers Happy! You are a valued customer to us here!  Once again thanks!

BK
Brenda K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Car looked new. Very professional work.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so very much for the great survey!!!! We would strive hard to do excellent work and make our customers happy! We value you and all of our customer! Once again Thank you!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/13/2019 Category: Service
So so seevice
Service needs to be stepped up.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/14/2019

This is Laverne Hooper Customer Service Specialist at Capitol Hyundai once again we are so sorry for the inconvenience. We here at Capitol Hyundai are working to improve our Customers experience!

If at any time you have a problem please give me a call at 334-279-6555 dealership, 334-467-2812 cellphone or email me at laverne.hooper@capitolimports.com.

Marie P.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Glenn is an excellent service representative!