4.5

2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Really bad service
I went for a simple oil change and they broke my canister. Body shop department must have 1 or zero employees. Been waiting almost 3 weeks for them to paint one door handle. Crazyyyyy!!!!
ERIC W S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/22/2021

Than you for scoring us , However we always want to make sure we treat our customer right. Please allow us to make it right. Thank you and please come again.

MARK E. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/22/2021

I am the new Service Director would love to discuss with you and learn more my cell is 334-279-6555 Mark ELlison

Jamie M.
Alpine, AL
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Best service department
I love coming to this dealership! The service is always top notch and everyone is always very friendly! I love Kierra! She’s great at letting me know what’s going on and getting me what I need!
ERIC W S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for the 5 star scoring , we here at Capitol Hyundai strive for excellent customer service . Thank you and come again .

Angela B.
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Second Visit Makes It Right
Greatly appreciate Mark making sure we were satisfied with our repair needs.

07/21/2021 Category: Service
Lack of Communication
Very disappointed in lack of communication and failure to complete requested work in a timely manner
ERIC W S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for scoring us , however will you please come back so we can fix it. You can call the store so we can personly get you back . Please call us so we can show you top notch customer service .

WV
William V.
Greenville, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2021 Category: Service
service
fixed problem
ERIC W S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you for the 5 Star scoring, We here at Capitol Hyundai strive for excellent customer service . Thank you for coming and please come again.

Mary B.
Wetumpka, AL
07/12/2021 Category: Service
New Great Management
New manager Mr Sharkey will see that every customer is satisfied. He is very personable and professional and the type Manager you like to do business with. Can’t say enough good things about the new management. .
ERIC W S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you for 5 star scoring , we here at Capitol Hyundai strive or excellent customer service . We are happy to hear our General Manager and other managment made your experience wonderful. Thank you for the scoring and please come again.

Prattville, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2021 Category: Service
area. Took too long for a simple oil change.
Service was too slow.
ERIC W S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/10/2021

Thank you for scorng us , We here at Capitol Hyundai want to extend our apologies,  We would like for you to please consider coming back to Captiol Hyundai so we can make it right . Thank you .

Wetumpka, AL
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent customer service.
ERIC W S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for scoring 5 star with us . We striving for excellent customer service . Thank you and please come again.

07/05/2021 Category: Service
Staff Needs to be Held Accountable for Poor Communication, Lack of Attention to Detail
Fixed the problem, which was the only good thing I can say. Customer service was very frustrating and unhelpful both in-person and over the phone. No initiative to keep me posted on when my vehicle service was complete. Poor telephone etiquette--hung up on several times when I still had more questions. The icing on the cake was a low tire pressure light being on as I picked up my vehicle. This gives me zero confidence that a "multi-point inspection" was ever accomplished. Or worse, that it was accomplished and glossed over. I notified the service representative that the low pressure light was on. He said he was not the one working on my vehicle, but he would let someone know to meet me and put air in the tire. I parked where he told me to park. I watched this same representative talk with someone in the shop about another vehicle, then drive past me in another vehicle, with no acknowledgement or communication. It takes a lot for me to write a negative review, but Capitol Hyundai service needs a complete overhaul to hold the entire department accountable for its poor communication, customer service, and lack of common ownership in customer outcomes. This experience, compounded with others, was so disappointing, I traded in my Hyundai the following week for a Kia, primarily so I would never have to deal with this service department again.
ERIC W S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for scoring us , we here at Capitol Hyundai would like to aplogizes for how you was treated . We take pride in how our customers feel after they gotten service with us . Please allow us to fix the situation please .We would like to contact you if we can . Please let us fix this problem . Thank you .

2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
Said the vehicle would be ready in 2-3 days. Took almost 2 months. Did not notify us at all why it was taking so long. When I tried to talk to the service department, said they were busy and would give a call back. Never got a call. I had to call them first to check on the status of my car. Just horrible service.
ERIC W S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you  for scoring us , However we would like to extend an apologie to you for the poor service you recieved . We here at Capitol Hyundai are fixing and changing how our customers view us . Again we would like to extend our apologies .

LJ
Lydia J.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2021 Category: Service
I'm able to get service at short notice.
I came without an appointment to get my oil changed. I was able to do so, but it took over an hour. When the man took me in to pay, he said my car was right outside the door. When I went out, I didn't see it. The cashier went out with me and was able to locate it parked several cars down from the door.
ERIC W S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you for scoring us, However we here at Capitol  Hyundai, we strive to be excellent in customer service. Thank you for letting us know what improvements we need to look into . Again thank you and please come again.

KF
Karen F.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Karen
Friendly, knowledgeable & accommodating
ERIC W S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for the 5 star scoring , we here at Captiol Hyundai strive for excellent customer service and you made us feel that we strive excellent  just for you . Thank you again .

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Service was great
ERIC W S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for the 5 star scoring , however we always making sure we are showing excellent customer service. Thank you and please come again .

06/22/2021 Category: Service
Redeemed
Had a bad experience with a previous service advisor but was lucky to receive the assistance of Sean who helped to get my car back sooner that expected but also assisted in getting my mother's car fixed and returned. This was during a difficult time and t being able to get both vehicles fixed was helpful.
ERIC W S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you for scoring us , However can you rescore us we here at Capitol Hyundai is striving for excellent customer service. Thanks to the Service Advisor Sean Dallas  for extending the help . Thanks again .

VP
Valencia P.
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Very professional it was different then the pass visited
The service was great new team new faces professional I pray it stay that way enjoyed the service very professional the staff!!
ERIC W S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you for the 5 star scoring , we here at Capitol Hyundai strive for excellent customer service. Thank you again .

Prattville, AL
06/16/2021 Category: Service
Poor communication
Waiting for vehicles without any service status communication for 3 hours & 50 minutes!
ERIC W S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/16/2021

Thank you for rating us, however we would like to extend an apologie for not giving you 100% customer service. If you would please come back to our dealership and let us correct the problem.  We at Capitol Hyundai stand on making sure we o over and beyound foor our cuatomers.