Overall Rating 4.3750021/5Overall Rating 4.3750021/5Overall Rating 4.3750021/5Overall Rating 4.3750021/5rating 4.3750021
Overall Rating 2.43056/5Overall Rating 2.43056/5rating 2.43056rating 2.43056rating 2.43056

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The quality of work and excellent customer service.

VM
Valerie M.
Andalusia, AL
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great, friendly service
Kierra greeted me with a smile and took very good care of my car.
I was pleased to find out that the problem I was having with my car was covered under my power train warranty.
I love my Hyundai and Capitol Hyundai!
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/17/2018

Hello Valerie,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. We are happy to hear that Kierra provided you with great customer service, and you are truly enjoying your Sonata. We apprecaite your time and look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Roderick G.
Prattville, AL
Service warranty
I had an issue with my mirror and within 2 hours my mirror was repaired.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/16/2018

Hello Roderick,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. It is with great pleasure that our team helped provide you with exceptional service during your visit. We look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Bonita H.
My car
Time and money

Hello Bonita,

DK
Debbie K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Made it Right
Customer service was excellent during my visit. There was a problem with pins not being put back in my mud flap, but the situation was fixed the very next day.

Hello Debbie,

ER
Ed R.
Great service!!
Everything was great except for a long wait to check-in due to overflowing appointments.
Other than that, great service and great people!!

Hello Ed,

Melinda S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2018 Category: Service
people
My battery complete died I was at tire store and they told me I needed new battery and would cost $154.00, I call the service department and they told me to come straight there, i drop up in service someone came at at once and and do not turn car off. He figured out still under warranty and would not cost me anything. I told him I was about to leave town and he replayed I will get you out of here in a hurry if I have to do my self. I was gone in 20 minutes. This is why I buy Hyundai for SERVICE.

Hello Melinda,

Charlotte W.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2018 Category: Service
I just went in for a oil change and as usual, everything was done while I waited. I was there less than an hour and was pleased with the service I received. My car is now 8 years old and never had one problem with it,

Hello Charlotte,

Christopher H.
Millbrook, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Comfortable, but long wait
The service area is a very comfortable waiting area, with water and popcorn provided. I had an appointment for an oil change and drop off was very quick. The service took 2 hours which is long for an oil change, especially with an appointment. Check out was very busy but was efficient and only took a few minutes.

Hello Christopher,

KR
Karla R.
Titus, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer satisfaction
I am a very satisfied customer of Capitol Hyundai since 2011.

Hello Karla,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that we have been providing you with great service since 2011. We strive to provide each guest with the best customer service. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you during your next great visit.

RP
Ruthie P.
Union Springs, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
The employees are so professional. Keep up the good jobs
They were so Professional and very helpful to me during my wait. Will be back and once again Thanks

Hello Ruthie,

LH
Linda H.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Overbooking problems
Friendly staff, great facilities. Usually prompt service

Hello Linda,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery. We value your feedback. It's unfortunate that you found your visit unsatisfactory. We will like to speak with you regarding your visit at your convenience. We appreciate you and look forward to contacting you shortly.

Eufaula, AL
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. We are happy to hear that we provided you with excellent service. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you during your next excellent visit.

HT
Hanna T.
Fort Deposit, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Takes too long
Took two hours to change the oil with wife and two young children waiting after we called ahead and made an appointment

Hello Hanna,

Charles M.
Wetumpka, AL
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service and warranty
Service managers are very informative and helpful. Always very prompt. Drivers side floor mat had a small defect and they ordered a new set with no hesitation. He made sure that it was covered under warranty. Great job, keep up the good work.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/12/2018

Hello Charles,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. We are happy to hear that we provided you with great customer service. We are appreciate you and your time. As we look forward to providing you with continued great service.

2015 Hyundai Azera
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Timely service
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/11/2018

Deatsville, AL
Glenn
Glenn is always extremely courteous and professional. He consistently provides excellent customer service!
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/10/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. It is always great to know our team provided great service to you during your visit. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Deloris M.
Hope Hull, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE EVERY TIME.
PLEASANT AND COURTEOUS STAFF AND I ENJOY WATCHING TV AND USING MY IPAD WHILE EATING POPCORN.

Hello Deloris,

Prattville, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous people always helpful - great place to do business

Greenville, AL