4.5

NS
Natasha S.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2021 Category: Service
The service team members are both professional and courteous. Great job!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/05/2021

Thank You!

This is Laverne Hooper Customer Service Specialist at Capitol Hyundai, just wanted to Thank you for filling out the Survey on our Service Department!  We really appreciate our customers and want to hear from them!  We here at Capitol Hyundai strive to make our customers happy, and to have a great experience!  If at any time you have any questions or need any assistance please give me a call at 334-279-6555 Dealership, 334-551-1387 direct line  or email me at laverne.hooper@capitolimports.com.

Thomas M.
Wetumpka, AL
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Capitol Hyundai is always a great place to get your car fixed
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/30/2021

2013 Hyundai Genesis
04/25/2021 Category: Service
Service and friendliness of the "SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND STAFF.''
I appreciate the service, promptness, and friendliness of the Hyundai Service Department personnel and staff.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/30/2021

KF
Katrina F.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Quality Personnel is their Greatest Asset
From purchasing my vehicle to servicing my vehicle, I have always received professional service at Capital Hyundai. Everyone has been really nice and about their business. They have respected my time and my dime!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2021

CZ
Cecilia Z.
Millbrook, AL
04/21/2021
Poor Phone service
Its better go in person than talk to that person whose answer the phone. She will give you a frustrated moment.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2021

Thank You!

This is Laverne Hooper Customer Service Specialist at Capitol Hyundai, just wanted to Thank you for filling out the Survey on our Service Department!  We really appreciate our customers and want to hear from them! We fell short on this visit and I would like to apologize for your experience!  We here at Capitol Hyundai strive to make our customers happy, and to have a great experience!  If at any time you have any questions or need any assistance please give me a call at 334-279-6555 Dealership, 334-551-1387 direct line  or email me at laverne.hooper@capitolimports.com.

Wetumpka, AL
2021 Hyundai Sonata
04/15/2021 Category: Service
poor experience
Poor communication from service advisor. Needed replacement part was ordered, but the parts department did not timely notify the service department that the part had been received. Because of that a 2 day repair time was extended to 4 days, forcing me to rent a replacement vehicle that the dealership would not pay for, even though the repair was to a brand new vehicle under warranty.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/16/2021

Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/09/2021

2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Diagnostic test
The technician was very thorough
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/09/2021

HT
Henry T.
Prattville, AL
04/06/2021
Fixed issues
They have gone above and beyond ot assist
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/06/2021

Prattville, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Fixed issues
They have gone above and beyond to help

04/03/2021 Category: Service
They are ok
Need to spend more time working on a vehicle and less talking
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/06/2021

laverne.hooper@capitolimports.com

Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/06/2021

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montogmery. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We appreciate you for taking our call and speaking with us to rectify the situation. We look forward to sharing your next visit.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery
Customer Service
334-279-6555

Davi C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Worst Service ever
The service at this dealer is unacceptable. The staff have no respect for your time and they don’t explain the work done and they overcharge for the little work they do. The staff is aloof and somewhat rude. I don’t advise anyone to take their vehicle to Capitol Hyundai
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/03/2021

2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Very professional just need to speed up the time of the initial greeting .
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/02/2021

Alexis M.
03/26/2021
UNORGANIZED AND UNPROFESSIONAL
I got my vehicle March 9th around 7 p.m and the check engine light was on the next morning when I was driving to work. I took my car to get fixed on March 18th and they didn’t even look at my car until the 22nd. It is now March 26th and my car is still there . They have had the parts to fix my car since yesterday morning and have yet to do so even though I just purchased this car. They do not call you back and half of the people who answer the phone send you to a voicemail for the manager and the managers don’t even call you back. It is ridiculous, do not waste your money.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/13/2021

Alexis M.
03/26/2021
UNORGANIZED AND UNPROFESSIONAL
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/13/2021

2013 Hyundai Accent
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Mk
Don't treat women with respect, think they're idiots when it comes to vehicles.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/22/2021

Hi this is Laverne Hooper Customer Service Specialist with Capitol Hyundai, first I would like to say thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We here at Capitol Hyundai would like to apologize for making your daughter fell the way she did when she was here! Please if you have any questions or need anything in the future you can contact me at 334-551-1387 or email me at laverne.hooper@capitolimports.com.

Thanks