Overall Rating 4.4257432/5Overall Rating 4.4257432/5Overall Rating 4.4257432/5Overall Rating 4.4257432/5rating 4.4257432
Overall Rating 2.45545/5Overall Rating 2.45545/5rating 2.45545rating 2.45545rating 2.45545

EL
Edward L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Consultant
I am most pleased with your service consultant, Bob McElvy. He is most knowledgeable and professional in all capacities whenever I visit your dealership.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/24/2019

Thanks for the survey and the 5 Stars! Capitol Hyundai wants to always treat our customer in a professional and knowledgeable way. Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.

John B.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent experience
No trouble getting an appointment. Service as quick. Waiting room very comfortable.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/24/2019

Thanks for the review! We appreciate all of our customers and thier input.  We work toward making it easy for our customers. Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.

DN
David N.
Troy, AL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
My Rockstar
The bright spot for me was Kierra. She helped me so much when I was frustrated from my repairs taking so long. I would recommend Kierra all day long!

Way too long
Well Kierra my service rep was a rock star! She took care of me the best she could under the circumstances. So my auto was towed to the dealership on Wednesday, June 5th and apparently they only have two mechanics for hybrids. They didn’t diagnose the problem until Friday afternoon.

I was told maybe Monday but plan on Tuesday afternoon for the repairs to be complete. So I called Tuesday and my mechanic had been in training all day. So Kierra ordered me a rental car which was extremely nice of her. Fast forward to Friday, June 14th and Kierra called me on my way home to Troy, AL letting me know my vehicle was complete. I told her I wouldn’t pick it up until Monday when I was back in Montgomery.

It took 9 days to get my auto back. I think there needs to be more urgency. The other thing that really disappointed me was there was greasy hand and finger prints under the hood, on my engine, and on my hood. I thought for sure they would clean up their mess at least a little bit. Really sad!!
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/22/2019

Hello David Norris,

Thank you for providing your feedback. It is such a pleasure to know that Kierra provided you with such an awesome experience. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. We take all concerns serious and look forward to correcting our wrongs. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next visit.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery
Customer Service

LP
Linda P.
Wetumpka, AL
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Skilled mechanics and staff who are able to deal with the difficult client with compassion
Within the last two weeks I have had to unfortunately be in the Hyundai Service Department to have tires replaced on two occasions. I made a point in obtaining the names of the people that I have become associated with because I believe them to be a cut above the rest. The tech who worked with me the first time was Chris Baker. I appreciated very much the time that Chris spent with me showing me where my tire had been punctured and explaining what my options were to fix the tires. Unfortunately for me the tires had to be replace due to the location of the puncture. I found Chris to be both skilled, calm and compassionate in dealing with a customer who was extremely frustrated. My service adviser was Dustin Newman who did a wonderful job of keeping me informed of the progress on the replacement of my tire which unfortunately had to be ordered and would not be in until the next day. I found Dustin to be a delight and reassuring towards his customers. I must say his moto appeared to be service with a smile! How can I assist you to make your day better! I also must say I was impressed with the speed that your staff were able to get many cars in at 8 a.m. Customers appeared satisfied and listened to. Scott Schoderf (service Manger) was also very helpful in answering my numerous questions related to whether this could be caused by a defect in the tire. Scott obviously is quite a skilled employer as he has picked only the cream of the crop employees regarding skill and public relations. Both these skills found in one individual are hard to find in todays world. are Your waiting area was comfortable and I appreciated access to coffee etc. I also appreciated the fact that Dustin and Bob would often give me updates on the progress of my car even when they had to come look for me. Scott and Bob arranged a rental car for me due to tires not being available until the next day which enabled me to get to work as well as home safely.
I worked with Bob McElvy on the second occasion and was amazed at the consistency in the willingness of your service providers ( who I might add are very busy and efficient) to attempt to aide your customer in making their experience at Hyundai a pleasurable one. I also appreciate everything Willie Mahone (Appointment Coordinator) and Armand Hobbs tech did to assist me to have both me and my car out in a timely fashion.
It has been a pleasure to work with each of your staff and very reassuring to know that they all go the extra mile to accommodate and ensure excellence in the care of my car and me while at Hyundai. Finally, thank you Hyundai for ensuring that your staff receive appropriate training and knowledge of your product. I would definitely refer a friend to your service department and would simply tell them prepare to be amazed. I know it has taken me a while to write this review this should not reflect on the service I received by Staff. I wanted to have the time to write a proper review. Thanks again Bob McElvy, Dustin Newman, Scott Schodorf, Wille Mahone, Chris Baker and Armand Hobbs, for a job well done.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks so much for the 5 stars! We value our customers and always want them to have a great experience! Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

Shelia S.
Ramer, AL
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Had my oil changed in a timely fashion, employees very nice.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars on our survey! We appreciate our customers and thier time! Thanks you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Owner
Always willing to get things right
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks for your 5 stars, we work hard at getting things right the first time! We value our customers and thier time and try so they do not have to come back a second time, but sometimes they have to do and we regret that for them.  Thank you so much for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

Deatsville, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2019 Category: Service
always behind and busier than can handle
With appointment at 9 am left around 12:45 for oil change and tire rotation. Wish I had other options for my Hyundai service. Entirely too slow.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for doing the review and survey, I would like to apoligize for the delay in your service, we here at Capitol Hyundai value our customers and thier time and I will be checking on this for you. I want you to know I appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of this issue. I will be trying to contact you to discuss this in more detail. If you need anything please call me at Capitol Hyundai! Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.

James P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
??????
?
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for doing the survey and review, we here at Capitol Hyundai work toward giving great customer service, we value our customers. Thanks

EH
Ellen H.
Shout out
A huge shout out to Willie at Capitol Hyundai! He went over and beyond to make my service visit so easy!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the review.  We work hard to give our customers a great experience, but we fell short of the 5 star this time.  This is not what we want for our customers, we value thier inputs so we can make thier next experience a great one.  Thanks

Help is on the way!
Someone will call me back. When?
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

334-279-6555ext2270

Kathy M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
As always, timely professional service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

PM
Pamala M.
CUSTOMERS ALWAYS 1ST RESPECT THE EMPLOYEES 😃 FACES AN THE GREAT GREAT SONATAS
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars! We here at Capitol Hyundai value all of our customers and want to give them the best service. Thank you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

KH
Karen H.
Union Springs, AL
Service department
Very courtesy
Do it timely manner
Helpful staff
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the review. We appreciate all of our customers and want them to get the best service! Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai customer!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
I was pleased that an extended warranty covered the entire cost. Friendly folks.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your 5 stars! We value our customers and work hard to take care of them. Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.

KT
Katasha T.
Enterprise, AL
Awesome
Dustin was very helpful in explaining what was going on with my car .I was late to my appointment and they still saw me .Thank you
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/14/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit and erning a 5 star rating. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Michael R.
Pike Road, AL
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
perseverance
I installed some aftermarket wheels on my car. unfortunately, two were grossly mis-balanced from the vendor. The dealership tire shop performed excellent balancing on all four wheels, and verified that the aftermarket wheels were centered properly. They normally don’t like working with aftermarket wheels because of a diversity of problems that can happen. Thanks for the great customer service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/14/2019

I want to thank you for Choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. I am gld we were able to get your new wheels balanced for you in a timely manner. Please fell free to call nytime to discuss your service needs or set an appointent. Thank you again.

Scott Schodorf

Jennifer B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
Fast and convenience
Hyundai employees are friendly and accommodating. From sales to services are excellent! I'm a happy customer! I highly recommend this dealership.

KC
Kenneth C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly service
Service writer was very friendly and me informed of repairs that were made.

Amos M.
Selma, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer Service

Ralph S.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
Equal or better than other new car dealerships I have used presently and last few years.