4.6

Auburn, AL
04/02/2020 Category: Service
I don’t do that. Sorry.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/07/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Chatom, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2020 Category: Service
The friendliness of the staff and good service.
My service advisor was Glenn Stinchcomb . He was friendly and professional with his service. He kept me updated on my service in a timely manner.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/01/2020

Pike Road, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/29/2020 Category: Service
New vehicle first service
The service was done efficiently and professionally.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/31/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

LW
Lynn W.
Highland Home, AL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Great place!
These people do everything right. I felt well cared for there. We got a great deal, on a beautiful Sante Fe Limited. I really loved this dealer, just don't have them wash your car unless they've replaced the guys they had.
They were pathetic. BTW: No one offered to rewash or compensate me in any way.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/31/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

334-551-1370

Teresa S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Wonderful Customer Service!
I took my car in for an oil change and Glenn noticed a problem with the steering wheel (which I was unaware of). He informed me this was covered under warranty and they took care of it (even providing a rental car when another part had to be ordered). Thank you for looking out for your customers!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe

Was pleased

Huntsville, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best Service in town
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else for service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/31/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

GR
Gaylyn R.
I enjoy my 2018 Sonata
I have always had good service there whether I come in for service on my car or to purchase a new car.

RL
Rashad L.
Customer service
Service was great! I ran into an issue and I think the guy name was Willie. Who checked me out and was able to fix the issue! Thanks

SL
Seungcheol L.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Kind and friendly service

Jatyus K.
Fort Deposit, AL
Best Service
Every time I go to get my car service I never have a problem. I always get the best service if I’m waiting in the lobby or if I just drop my car off. Kierra Haley always provides me with the best service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/26/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

Fort Deposit, AL
Customer service
Greatest attitudes

Pike Road, AL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Great and Fast Service Appointment
Excellent customer service! Quality work! Fast and Dependable!