4.6

Pike Road, AL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Great and Fast Service Appointment
Excellent customer service! Quality work! Fast and Dependable!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/26/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

PB
Phillip B.
Replace engine
Willie Mahone did a great job taking care of my issue.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/26/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

TC

Orange Beach, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Marking things right
They followed up and are doing what needs to be done to get the situation taken care of .they have called ,messaged and emailed me and reached out to a closer dealer to get my problem solved to my satisfaction.

03/24/2020 Category: Service
Didn’t do what they should have
Forgot to order part
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/25/2020

Dear customer, i want to apologize for my team failing to order the part your vehicle needed when you came to Montgomery recently. I would like to speak with you and see if i can make arrangements in getting your vehicle repaired. I called and left a message with you March 24,2020. Give me a call and we can set this up.

BD
Brian D.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2020 Category: Service
Routine Service
Dropped Sante Fe off at dealer for regular maintenance. Didn’t hav an appointment because the system wasn’t working, at least not on my phone. I picked the car up before lunch. Very quick, professional service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/25/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit to earn the five star review. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

PH
Paula H.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellant Service
I received quality care from the associate who took down my information. My care was repaired in a timely manner and at a reasonable price. All employees were polite. I was very pleased with the service I received from the time I entered the building. Service was excellant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is why I gave them the 5 stars which were deserved.

RP
Richard P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Worst visit ever
Had to take vehicle in 3 times in a 4 hour span.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/18/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Amos M.
Selma, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service prompt turnaround.

SK
Seungmok K.
03/15/2020 Category: Service
service is going to improve
Though the service was not so satisfactory level before, it be getting to improve. And for that, customers' input is also important to keep it up. I do recommend using service, however, it should be monitored and feedback continuously.

03/15/2020 Category: Service
Poor service
Needs improve a lot at every aspect.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/16/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. We did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. In reviewing your service repair order, an oil and filter change, Campaign 953 ECM software upgrade, and replacement of cabin air filter and engine air filter, the total time for your service was 1.5 hours. We apologize for the delay in getting your vehicle processed.  We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

BG
Bobby G.
03/15/2020
Credit Fix
Hello people, I am Bobby Green from Alabama. I feel very excited beginning the year 2020 with an excellent credit report unlike the other year. I was denied by FHA when I applied for a house here in Alabama due to my poor credit score. I got a lot of negatives such as charge offs, liens and IRS that ruined my life report. I contacted a Realtor on Reddit who then recommended XAP Credit Solution and furnished me with their contacts (XAPCREDITSOLUTION at GMAIL dot COM or +1 (972) 597 9704), I can reliably say that XAP did more than I was expecting by boosting my score to 800s in less than 5 days. No more charge offs, liens or IRS on my report. XAP is genuine and reliable. Fix your credit report today with XAP and thank me afterwards.

Jonathan P.
03/12/2020 Category: Service
fast efficient, and affordable service
I have always used dealer service for standard maintenance while my car is still under warranty or at least until the first tire replacement. But I may stay with Capital because of their efficient and affordable service. I drop it off before work and pick it up after or the next morning.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/16/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

James C.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Great service with very friendly and knowledgeable service advisors. Always feel appreciated when I come in for service. The service advisor on this visit, Kierra was wonderful.

AO
Andy O.
Service dept is terrible
Service Dept is Terrible. They are a joke. I was promised to be out in an hour due to another appt I had and even offered to rescheduled they couldn’t.. 2 hrs later I am leaving.. missed my appt and will never go back
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/11/2020

Dear valued customer, I want to apologize for the amount of time your service took and for making you miss an appointment that you may get charged for. Please let us know if you are charged and we will take care of the fee. I will admit we dropped the ball during your visit. We do make missteps but are striving to do better.

Please accept my sincere apology.

Robert M.
Service visit
The service staff was great, kudos to them.

The department facilities need to be reviewed for possible upgrades and you courtesy transportation service as well, still better than some.

Hopefully this will be viewed as constructive.

03/11/2020 Category: Service
Room for improvement
A young company still a work in progress regarding best in service was still timely and did excellent work
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/11/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize for the UPS truck making a delivery and blocking the service drive. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.