4.6

Rick B.
Deatsville, AL
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Fast courteous service
Wouldn't get serviced anywhere else.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/25/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Joyce G.
Dadeville, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Very efficient
Service completed in timely manner. Comfortable waiting area.

Prattville, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Sandy
I would make sure that your clients are kept informed, especially when the wait time is longer than anticipated.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/25/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. I would have to agree with you. I am not sure of the exact situation that occurred, but waiting over 2 hours for an oil service is excessive. I want to apologize for my service team. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Donald W.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Sorry to hear that Craig left Capitol Hyundai
Service is always great and no issues. However, have been working with Craig over the years since we purchased our first Hyndai in 2006. Understand he has left to work at another dealership. He will be missed.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/21/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Donald H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding customer service
I just returned from a long trip when my service required light came on. It was around 4 p.m. when I arrived at Capitol Hyundai. After a short wait Phillip Buchanan (Services Advisor) ask if he could help me. After I told him my problem he ask if I wanted to wait and after he told me it would be less than a hour, I decided to wait. About 45 min. later my car was ready to go. Phillip was professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. Another thing I like about Capitol Hyundai is they provide a military (active duty and retirees)

Charlie B.
Atlanta, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very Satisfied.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/21/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Mary M.
Survey
I will continue to return but was shocked that service appt was communicated incorrectly and that there was only one service writer.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/21/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit to earn the five star rating. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

In answering your question of only having one service advisor on a Saturday, we had one call out sick that morning. Kierra did a wonderful job in handling the work load.

02/13/2020 Category: Service
Good service.
Very friendly staff and great customer service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/17/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

RK
Robert K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Car Service
Several weeks ago, my 2016 Elantra lost a patch of paint about 50 square inches in size during heavy rains. Hyundai agreed to repaint the roof as a courtesy free of charge. I have purchased 5 cars from Capital Hyndai, Montgomery, AL. Because of the great service, I will purchase y next car from Captial Hyundai.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/17/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is wonderful to hear from our satisfied customers on a job well done. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Lowndesboro, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2020 Category: Service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/17/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Need a clear drop off window and payment area
I was not sure where to go to drop off car. I was told to get in a line of cars and wait. Took forever for someone to assist me even tho I made an appointment. The staff was not very informative of the process.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/17/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I want to apologize for my team not providing you with a clear understanding of the service process. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Breonna S.
Very helpful friendly service

Lashaunda M.
Good customer service

Customer service
Hyundai has great customer service

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept
I have ALWAYS got my car serviced at Capitol Hyundai service dept. Never ever had a problem before. This mishap will not stop me from taking my car in for future services UNLESS I have another service issue.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/10/2020

Dear valued customer, we apologize for the invconvience of the faulty part that was installed during your service visit. We remedied the issue in a very timely manner for you. I have told my phone staff not forward to voicemail but to walk a message for the person to respond to. This was implemented 2-6-2020. Once you contacted me directly, you issue was handled and corrected quickly. On your next visit, ask for me directly and i can help expedite your visit.

Call me if you have any questions or comments. My number is listed below.