4.6

ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (129)

07/09/2020 Category: Service
Took Entirely To Long ...
Appointment took longer than expected and was told it would. Was not informed that it would be so long. Yes, I made an appointment, and It still took forever.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/09/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Valley Grande, AL
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Average
Service wasn’t as good as last time
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/02/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. I want to apologize for my service team and their demeanor. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Martha R.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Wait for your vehicle went finished
Wait for your vehicle went finished more than 45 minutes or more . You have try to find the person who wrote you up. ūü§Ē
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/24/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. i want to apologize for my service team not valuing your time. I am unsure of the situation that caused the delay in delivery. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

LT
Lynda T.
Wetumpka, AL
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Acceptable service
Already provided in survey
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2020

Dear valued customer, i want to apologize for the excessive wait time during check in with your last service appointment. Unfortunately, we have a smaller staff which limits how fast we can get to every customer. You are important to us and wish to continue being your service provider. We will strive to do better.

Sincerely,

Scott Schodorf
Capitol Hyundai
334-279-6555

2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2020 Category: Service
All services not completed
The service I requested was not done. I was told that the technician could not duplicate the vibration. I was told that the technician took my car on a test drive. I checked my mileage and my car had only been driven one mile and that was for them to bring the car to my home. The service I requested wasn't even listed on the invoice.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/15/2020

Anita S.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Lacked Communication and there's trash
This was my 1st experience with Hyundai services and it was not at all good. They were helpful when I needed to do an early drop-off, however when it came to someone being responsive to my calls, zero response. It took me having to tell the operator that no one was answering me for someone to call me. I received a phone call 30 minutes before services called. I left it there. Last but not least, the tint needed repair and they left a balled up piece of protection paper on the floor of my car and still left dirty boot prints on my carpet. By no means was my driver side spotless but there wasnt a huge boot print.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/26/2020

Richard P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Worst visit ever
Had to take vehicle in 3 times in a 4 hour span.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/18/2020

Robert M.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Service visit
The service staff was great, kudos to them.

The department facilities need to be reviewed for possible upgrades and you courtesy transportation service as well, still better than some.

Hopefully this will be viewed as constructive.

03/11/2020 Category: Service
Room for improvement
A young company still a work in progress regarding best in service was still timely and did excellent work
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/11/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize for the UPS truck making a delivery and blocking the service drive. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

2020 Hyundai Kona
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Dealers are great but not the service
d
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/26/2020

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Tire trip
Have used Hyundai many times and not had any major issues. Maybe this one just rubbed me the wrong way. Not sure.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/25/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. I want to apologize for the my service team taking so long for a tire repair. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/29/2020

Dear valued customer, a rescore has been sent to you. Please take a look in your inbox and respond to the rescore.

Capitol Hyundai service team

2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Need a clear drop off window and payment area
I was not sure where to go to drop off car. I was told to get in a line of cars and wait. Took forever for someone to assist me even tho I made an appointment. The staff was not very informative of the process.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/17/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I want to apologize for my team not providing you with a clear understanding of the service process. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept
I have ALWAYS got my car serviced at Capitol Hyundai service dept. Never ever had a problem before. This mishap will not stop me from taking my car in for future services UNLESS I have another service issue.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/10/2020

Dear valued customer, we apologize for the invconvience of the faulty part that was installed during your service visit. We remedied the issue in a very timely manner for you. I have told my phone staff not forward to voicemail but to walk a message for the person to respond to. This was implemented 2-6-2020. Once you contacted me directly, you issue was handled and corrected quickly. On your next visit, ask for me directly and i can help expedite your visit.

Call me if you have any questions or comments. My number is listed below.

Debbie S.
Prattville, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Engine replaced- good. Rental car provided-good. Had my vehicle for 3 days before reviewing. Communication-needs improvement especially when keeping the vehicle for 30 days
Over all experience okay, not great.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/23/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. Thank you for the suggestion of a sign on the other side of the building about the overnight drop box. I want to apologize for the condition your vehicle was returned to you. How can we make it up to you? We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Please give me call to discuss options.

Sincerely,

Debra S.
Fort Deposit, AL
11/15/2019 Category: Service
ok
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/18/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It appears we did not reference your service history and note the use of full synthetic oil. I would like to offer your next full synthetic oil service for the same cost as a standard oil service. I do apologize for the mistake. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Scott Schodorf