Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5rating 4.44762
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

CL
Courtney L.
05/26/2016 Category: Service
Satisfied that my money will be refunded!!!
After being charged for a part that was under warranty, Bart helped me to get the issue resolved and refund my money back. He assured me that their will be a check mailed out to me no later than Thursday June 2, 2016

05/26/2016 Category: Service
I was charged for services that was under warranty
Average
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/27/2016

Hello Courtney,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We look forward to speaking with you tomorrow as agreed regarding your visit. We look forward to make each and every visit as close to perfect as possible.

PT
Patrick T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2016 Category: Service
Usually Great Service
This time the service was not complete. Thus, having to return to the Service Dept; after picking up my car. But, the problem was corrected immediately and I was on my way again.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/24/2016

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We really appreciate your business and value your feedback. It was such a pleasure to hear from you regarding your visit. I am happy to hear everything was resolved and we look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

04/04/2016 Category: Service
Service Department
It took 2 hours and 20 minutes to tell me they didn't have a replacement motor for my windshield washer as nd that the seat belts were not a part of a recall safety check. The motor will be ordered and I will need to return to have it replaced. I had 10:00 appointment, arrived at 9:50 and left at 12:10.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/04/2016

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We really appreciate your business and value your feedback. It is unfortunate that I was unable to contact you on today. I would like to hear more regarding this visit. If you would please free to contact me at your convenience.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/02/2016 Category: Service
Problem Resolved
Bart contacted me very quickly and the problem has since been resolved. I appreciate the customer service.

03/02/2016 Category: Service
Did not received all services included in the package
I purchased a recommended package that included RainX for my windows. It rained the following Monday and I could tell the RainX was not applied to my windshield. I called the service department and a message was taken because my service advisor (Glenn) was not available. I still have not received a call back to rectify the situation. I would recommend this dealer because it is the only one in town to get service done on my car.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/04/2016

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. I really appreciate your business and value your feedback. I would like to extend my apologies for the inconvenience that was caused to you during your visit here at Capitol Hyundai. Please allow us to right our wrong and restore your trust in us. We look forward to correcting this issue as soon as possible.

FW
FRANK W.
01/19/2016 Category: Service
Takes too long
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/20/2016

Hello Frank,

Thank You for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We really appreciate your business and value your feedback. If you have any more concerns or questions, we would love to hear them, please feel free to contact Kierra at 334-551-1324.

BONITA H.
01/08/2016 Category: Service
Mistake during manufacturing
Being charged for something that's not my fault
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/08/2016

Bonita, Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai as your service center. We greatly appreciate your feedback and would love to speak with you to receive more information regarding this issue. If you would please contact Kierra Lewis-Haley directly at 334-551-1324.

AL
AMY L.
Prattville, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2015 Category: Service
Didn't meet expectations or promises
I bought my car from here and was so excited. This was my first check up since that day and I wanted to make sure it was done right so I took it back to the service department here. I had called ahead and lined up a time and ask for a shuttle ride to shop so I didnt have to wait there. When I arrived there supposedly wasn't anyone available to take me a few miles up the road, she was supposedly at lunch and I never saw her return the entire time I waited. When I got my car back I asked if they for sure topped off all the fluids because the sheet didn't mention that anything was added except just an oil change. The windshield wiper fluid light had come on a couple days earlier and asked if that would reset. He assured me that all fluids had been topped off as part of service. The light came back on later that day. I got my son to check and it was empty. I called back up there to let them know and they wanted to make excuses like "maybe it all leaked out" etc. I do not not like someone to promise me something and not hold up their end of the deal.
Charmon F., Customer Service Coordinator from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/17/2015

Amy,

Thank-you very much for your feedback.  We cannot apologize enough for the problems you encountered here at Capitol Hyundai.  Also, thank-you for discussing your situation on the phone with me today.  Please feel free to call me anytime you need help!!  We hope to see you again for your next service so that we may earn your business!!

Elmore, AL
06/29/2015 Category: Service
Customer service normally is superb but not so great last visit
Bad experience with customer service from service advisor to cashier. And total lack of communication.

VW
VICKI W.
Wetumpka, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2015 Category: Service
Re service on the Campaign recall program
The reason I had to take my Sante Fe back to the dealership was because of an update on the Blue Tooth on the car. As it turned out, when they did the update, they did not tell me that my phone would no longer work with Blue Tooth. Basically I will have to purchase a new phone in order to have Blue Tooth. Fair, no. When I explained this to the Supervisor, he couldn't offer a solution. Mine was, purchase me a new phone or put my car back to the was it was. He could not do that. So therefor, I cannot use my Blue Tooth because my phone is not up-to-date. Hum.
Charmon F., Customer Service Coordinator from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/09/2015

Vicki,

As we discussed on the phone today, we are sooo sorry that we cannot unwind this upgrade for you.  Because of your valuable feedback we can now ask customers if they have an updated phone and we appreciate you for that.  We appreciate your loyalty and always look forward to your visits.

2014 Hyundai Azera
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Service Review
The people are nice and helpful although it took about 20 minutes before someone came out to check me in...
Charmon F., Customer Service Coordinator from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/27/2015

I checked your information and I think there has been a miscommunication.  You arrived earlier than your appointment was set.  I tried to call you a few times to discuss this to make sure this was your situation.  Please call me.  I would love to ensure this does not happen again.

MT
MARY T.
05/20/2015 Category: Service
The dealership is average, the car I purchased is a lemon!!! Th air conditioner has gone out every year I have owned it. I bought this vehicle in 2011 new and it has been at the dealership every year.

RL
RONALD L.
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Thanks Charmom
Had slight issue at maintenance but Hyundai has stepped up to correct the problem quickly. Thanks.

05/14/2015 Category: Service
see below
Given wrong oil change sticker and had to ask for inspection sheet after leaving facility. Other than that friendly service dept staff..
Charmon F., Customer Service Coordinator from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/14/2015

I enjoyed speaking with you and hope that you feel re-assured that we will do a GREAT job for you on your next visit.  We appreciate your business and your feedback!

2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/29/2015 Category: Service
Quite pleased with the follow up service
Keep up the good job guys

04/29/2015 Category: Service
great facility with quick delivery
Service advisor (not all) has terrible customer skills.
Charmon F., Customer Service Coordinator from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/30/2015

Thank-you for your compliment regarding Capiol Hyundai.  We are very sorry you had a bad experience with our service advisor.

JAMES C.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/25/2015 Category: Service
OK service
Service was fine, but waiting for delivery afterwards took a long time and then only when I asked again. Also, although I made my appointment online, the service agent couldn't find it when I arrived and didn't have info on "Performance Package" in the appointment I made.
Charmon F., Customer Service Coordinator from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/27/2015

Thank-you for reviewing Capitol Hyundai.  I did see that you had made an appointment online and am unsure why our advisor could not see this on his i-pad and we're sorry for your inconvenience.  We did, however, give you the same pricing that was offered online.  We apologize for the wait time on your delivery.  We are actively working to improve this process.

Kelvin B.
2007 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/24/2015 Category: Service
Sonata Door Handles
The incident has been discussed and I have a very favorable feeling about my future dealings with Hyundai

04/24/2015 Category: Service
New door handles
The whole experience was a mess up from the git go had to go to parts dept. then paint dept. When I came in to get the car I was shuffled around 20 minute until the could decide what department I should be in.
Charmon F., Customer Service Coordinator from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/28/2015

We are very sorry for the confusion and hope to do much better for you in the future.  You deserve the BEST service!!  Tom Murdock, our body-shop manager called you this morning and I hope he helped you.

AP
ARLENE P.
Auburn, AL
2008 Hyundai Accent
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Service advisor needs to be retrained
Lousy
Charmon F., Customer Service Coordinator from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/01/2015

CJ
CHARLES J.
Tuskegee Institute, AL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2015 Category: Service
Im not Charles Johnson (that was one problem) - I'm Stephen Johnson. You did not perform proper service on the car(other problem). Plus general attitude of service manager was crappy.
1star

03/23/2015 Category: Service
Attention to detail and professionalism
Every part of recent service was problematic. They performed service wit wrog parts. Screwed up repair order and were less than polite when called back.

Mr. Johnson, on behalf of Capitol Hyundai, we want to thank-you for your feedback.  As we discussed, we are grateful for your longevity as a customer to our dealership and would hate to lose your business.  Please call me if you have any further problems.

2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
11/18/2014 Category: Service
the people I dealt with this time was not as friendly especially the young lady which took my payment my debit card had a similar scratch on the back it declined she made a face I was as shocked as she was she was not as receptive after that capital i
Not happy

RUTH C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2014 Category: Service
Don't offer shuttle service if you can't provide it
Disappointed in the promise of providing transportation when service was going to be approx 3 hours. Missed another appointment because of this.
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/13/2014

I'm very sorry you missed our shuttle service. The shuttle leaves at 7:30am on the first run then again when it returns. The length of time it is out depends on how many guests required a ride and where they had to go. We will certainly do our best to accomodate you in the future. Thank you very much for the feedback and thank you for your patronage.

James Churchwell