Overall Rating 4.4528293/5Overall Rating 4.4528293/5Overall Rating 4.4528293/5Overall Rating 4.4528293/5rating 4.4528293
Overall Rating 2.43396/5Overall Rating 2.43396/5rating 2.43396rating 2.43396rating 2.43396

LUTHER B.
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Ease of getting in and out.
Very helpful.
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/07/2014

Mr Luther, we do our very best to make your experience here at Capitol Hyundai is a pleasant one. We sincerely thank you for allowing us to service your accent. We look forward to seeing you again.

MELISSA S.
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Routine Oil Change/Service
Scheduled oil change online, arrived on time, service personally promptly assisted me, waited short period of time and vehicle was ready. Check out was quick and efficiet.

Thank you Ms Melissa for your business and thank you for the great surveys. I hope you continue to enjoy your Sonata and we look forward to seeing you for your next oil change.

GB
GAYNELL B.
2014 Hyundai Azera
07/24/2014 Category: Service
The process was timely, and everyone was extremely courteous! The waiting area was comfortable, and the refreshments made the wait pleasant.
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/24/2014

Thank you so much for the kind words Ms Gaynell. We sincerely appreciate your patronage. Enjoy your beautiful Azera!

RICHARD C.
Valley Grande, AL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Great Service Advisor
Love Capital Hyundai and its staff
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/21/2014

Thank you so much for the review and the great Hyundai survey. We sincerely appreciate you business.

AK
ANN K.
07/11/2014 Category: Service
Quality service, helpful and friendly staff
Capitol Hyundai is an outstanding dealership that focuses on thier customers. They sell excellent cars, have professional & friendly staff, and provide the BEST service in every department.
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/14/2014

Ms Ann, thank you so much for being part of the Capitol Hyundai family. It's an absolute pleasure of ours to service your car. Thank you so much for the kind words and great surveys.

CHARLES S.
2011 Hyundai Equus
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service and staff

Thank you for the great Hyundai survey and your recommendation Charles. Our Equus team is here to provide you a Wow experience! We look forward to seeing you on tyour next service.

ROSE G.
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Speed of service
Well satisfied

Thank you for your review Ms Rose. Wa also thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to serving you in the future.

EL
ELIZABETH L.
Uniontown, AL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Service visit
I hate the way they address their customers although checkout was awesome and knowledgeable. Customers should be addressed by Miss or Mr unless the customer directs otherwise.
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/09/2014

Thak you so much for your business Miss Elizabeth. Thank you for the 5-star review also! Please giveme a call at the dealership when you have a moment. I would like to discuss your salutation comment. We look forward to seeing you again.

ARESIA S.
Killeen, TX
07/07/2014 Category: Service
Every time i visit i'm greeted with a smile and my car comes back washed and vacuumed. They are helpful to work with you regarding any questions and the ability to drop off your car without an appointment was an extra bonus in a hectic work week.

Ms. Aresia we so appreciate your business and thank you so much for the awesome Hyundai survey! Can't wait to see you and your Elantra on your next service!!

JOHN S.
06/30/2014 Category: Service
The attention
They take care of you like family!!
The ofer coffee,cookies,water,and popcorn!!!
You can enjoy your snack while you watching tv.
And the most important they take a good care of your car.
I love it!!!
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/01/2014

Wow! thank you for the great surveyJohn!! Stop by anytime and relax in our lounge and have a snack. We look forward to seeing you again.

JJ
JAY J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Just overall good customer service
Our first experience with Capitol Hyundai was very pleasant starting with the salesman, Mr. Noel Goss.

Thank you so much for the review Jay. We work very hard to make sure every experience you have here is a pleasant one.

MA
MARTIN A.
Wetumpka, AL
06/26/2014 Category: Service
Service Department Support - Andre Jiles, Sr.
Andre Jiles, Sr. made is the main reason for my exceptional experience with my first service appointment. He was professional, attentive to my questions, and took the time to answer my questions about service and overall operations of my first Hyundai. While in the waiting area there were others that were quite helpful, for example, the kind lady who stopped by to make sure I knew how to operate the coffee maker.
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/26/2014

Thank you for your review Martin and welcome to the Capitol Hyundai family. Andrae does an outstanding job for our team and thank you for recognizing him. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

DEBRA H.
Prattville, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best.There.Is.
I bought my Santa Fe Sport in April and have been overwhelmed with the quality customer service I have received from the dealership and Hyundai corporation. From the moment I met my salesperson, Gayle, things have been so smooth. Rob the finance direction when over and aboard to smooth out a wrinkle I had with my finance company (whole other story on WHO NOT TO USE FOR FINANCING). The dealership and the company keep me updated on my car's information. I have received several customer service inquiries and always give rave reviews. I had my car serviced for the first time this week and was extremely pleased with the service department. They were quick and immediately let me know by phone and email that my car was ready to pick up. Fixed manager, James Churchwell, gave me his card, to help me arrange for drop off and pick up at the my next maintenance appointment. I would recommend not only a Santa Fe Sport but also Capitol Hyundai to anyone looking for a new/used vehicle. This dealership and its staff are amazing, thorough, knowledgeable and courteous. Even for those out-of-towners, it is worth the drive!

Thank you for the awesome review Ms DiDi and welcome to the Capitol Hyundai family! Everyone here wants to make sure you have a "Wow" experience each time you visit. I'm sure you will continue to enjoy your Santa Fe and we truly look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

SHARON H.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Exceptional Service
Andra met me at my car, very friendly and helpful. He understood exactly what I wanted performed on the vehicle and understood my time constraints. Very professional and my vehicle was delivered on time.

Thank you for your review Ms Sharon. It was a pleasure to see you and Stan yesterday. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

RL
RICHARD L.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Pleasant Visit
This trip was good the service rep. did all I ask and went the extra to make sure everything was done and explained

Thank your for your review Richard and thank you for the great Hyundai survey! These reviews and surveys really mean alot to our team and we do our best to make sure your experience here at Capitol Hyundai is top notch. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

DAVID B.
Mc Kenzie, AL
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Auto maintenance
Awesome Staff. Used Car Sales Manager brought my daughters balloons to the waiting area. Thank you
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/24/2014

Thank you for your review David and thank you for the Awesome Hyundai survey. We really appreciate you driving up from Mckenzie to have your Sonata serviced. We look forward to servicing you in the future.

FB
FRANCES B.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/19/2014 Category: Service
Professional service and knowledgable employees.
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/23/2014

Thank you for your review Ms Frances. We appreciate your business.

MARY P.
2007 Hyundai Azera
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Great service and staff
My family has owned four Hyundai vehicles, and we just love them. We purchased two vehicles at this dealership, one new and one used. (The others were purchased in another state when we lived there.) Jeffrey Robinson is a good salesman who was easy to work with. We have used the collision center for repairs due to an accident. The staff there are great, did amazing work, and gave us good advice. I scheduled an appointment online for my most recent oil change and to fix a recall item. I needed to change the appointment time and when I called, my request was able to be accommodated. I arrived a few minutes early but was greeted almost immediately and my car was attended to right away. The waiting room was comfortable with two TVs, coffee, bottled water, popcorn and even cookies. The service advisor informed me when my car was ready and check out was smooth. Hyundai sends me coupons and I take advantage of these for maintenance and repairs. Everything was done to my satisfaction. I enjoy the friendliness and professionalism of the staff here. It is rare to find a friendly and attentive staff nowadays. Kudos to Hyundai.
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/18/2014

Thank you so much for your review Ms Mary. We are so glad you and your family are part of our Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

DAVINA M.
06/14/2014 Category: Service
Environmement
excellent service
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/14/2014

Thank you Ms Davina for coming in for service. Our new quick lube program has definately increased our speed in the maintenance department. We look forward to seeing you on your next service!

JANAY G.
06/11/2014 Category: Service
great customer service!!!!!!
The service guy Andre jiles was extremely helpful
James C., Fixed Operations Director from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/12/2014

Thank you Janay for your review! We look forward to seeing you again.