4.6

07/05/2016 Category: Service
was charged the allignment, problem was not solved, and someone was supposed to call me back no one did?
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/07/2016

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback outlining your visit. I am happy to know you spoke with our service manager regarding your issue. We genuinely apologize for any inconvenience that was caused to you but is glad that we were able to help. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

MJ
Martha J.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2016 Category: Service
Courteous employees
Service took longer than anticipated. Had to have new tire. Not one in stock. Was told an hour to get one. After 2 hours finally had to ask. Crunchy how tire had just arrived when I asked. Also had oil change and tire rotation. Vehicle thing took over 3 hours.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/06/2016

Hello Martha,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We really appreciate you for taking the opportunity to rate our service. I  would like to speak with you regarding this visit. I have been unsuccessful in contacting you and would like to know what could have been better during your visit. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/27/2016 Category: Service
service
Good if you need exactly what is recommended for the mileage.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/05/2016

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We truly appreciate you for taking the opportunity to provide us with such valuable feedback regarding your visit. We would like to apologize for any confusion that was caused during this visit. It is an honor to have you as a customer and will like to continue rendering service to you and your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2016 Category: Service
Quick to get in, slow to get out
Have to wait an inordinate amount of time for your bill to arrive from the service department to the cashier.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/22/2016

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. It was a pleasure to speak with you regarding this visit. We are continuing to make changes to enhance the customer's experience. It is feedback like yours that allow us to continue to make changes to enhance your experience. We appreciate you taking the opportunity to share your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience that was caused to you. Thank you for taking my call as we look forward to sharing your next service visit.

Beverly B.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Your prices and labor cost are to high for a single person to get there car fixed.
Prices are to high! !!!!#
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/16/2016

Hello Beverly,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. It is a great pleasure to have such valuable feedback from our valued customers. Just as a friendly reminder, remember to check our website at www.capitolhyundai.net, for coupons and savings for parts and services. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

GC
Greg C.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Staff was friendly, professional and knowledgable of my car and service needs.
I would recommend you service department develop a quick serve for oil changes and other routine maintenance, if that is feasible.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2016

Hello Greg,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that was caused to you. The service department is always looking for ways to enhance your service experience. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback with us. It is a pleasure to have your business as we look forward to sharing your next visit.

Callback
She did an excellent job!!!!

06/14/2016 Category: Service
Good
Great service.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/20/2016

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai. It is a great pleasure to have your feedback. We truly apologize for any inconvenience that was caused and greatly appreciate you giving the opportunity to fix it. A resolution is much greater than a solution. We appreciate you for choosing us as your Sonata service center and we look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

QR
Quintana R.
Fort Deposit, AL
05/30/2016 Category: Service
Hyundai
It was ok. The wait was a little long.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/02/2016

Hello Quintana,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai. It is unfortunate that I have not been able to reach you regarding your visit. I will like to speak with you at your convenience. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We look forward to hearing from you.

CL
Courtney L.
05/26/2016 Category: Service
Satisfied that my money will be refunded!!!
After being charged for a part that was under warranty, Bart helped me to get the issue resolved and refund my money back. He assured me that their will be a check mailed out to me no later than Thursday June 2, 2016

05/26/2016 Category: Service
I was charged for services that was under warranty
Average
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/27/2016

Hello Courtney,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We look forward to speaking with you tomorrow as agreed regarding your visit. We look forward to make each and every visit as close to perfect as possible.

PT
Patrick T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2016 Category: Service
Usually Great Service
This time the service was not complete. Thus, having to return to the Service Dept; after picking up my car. But, the problem was corrected immediately and I was on my way again.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/24/2016

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We really appreciate your business and value your feedback. It was such a pleasure to hear from you regarding your visit. I am happy to hear everything was resolved and we look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

04/04/2016 Category: Service
Service Department
It took 2 hours and 20 minutes to tell me they didn't have a replacement motor for my windshield washer as nd that the seat belts were not a part of a recall safety check. The motor will be ordered and I will need to return to have it replaced. I had 10:00 appointment, arrived at 9:50 and left at 12:10.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/04/2016

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We really appreciate your business and value your feedback. It is unfortunate that I was unable to contact you on today. I would like to hear more regarding this visit. If you would please free to contact me at your convenience.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/02/2016 Category: Service
Problem Resolved
Bart contacted me very quickly and the problem has since been resolved. I appreciate the customer service.

03/02/2016 Category: Service
Did not received all services included in the package
I purchased a recommended package that included RainX for my windows. It rained the following Monday and I could tell the RainX was not applied to my windshield. I called the service department and a message was taken because my service advisor (Glenn) was not available. I still have not received a call back to rectify the situation. I would recommend this dealer because it is the only one in town to get service done on my car.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/04/2016

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. I really appreciate your business and value your feedback. I would like to extend my apologies for the inconvenience that was caused to you during your visit here at Capitol Hyundai. Please allow us to right our wrong and restore your trust in us. We look forward to correcting this issue as soon as possible.

FW
FRANK W.
01/19/2016 Category: Service
Takes too long
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/20/2016

Hello Frank,

Thank You for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We really appreciate your business and value your feedback. If you have any more concerns or questions, we would love to hear them, please feel free to contact Kierra at 334-551-1324.

BONITA H.
01/08/2016 Category: Service
Mistake during manufacturing
Being charged for something that's not my fault
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/08/2016

Bonita, Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai as your service center. We greatly appreciate your feedback and would love to speak with you to receive more information regarding this issue. If you would please contact Kierra Lewis-Haley directly at 334-551-1324.

AL
AMY L.
Prattville, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2015 Category: Service
Didn't meet expectations or promises
I bought my car from here and was so excited. This was my first check up since that day and I wanted to make sure it was done right so I took it back to the service department here. I had called ahead and lined up a time and ask for a shuttle ride to shop so I didnt have to wait there. When I arrived there supposedly wasn't anyone available to take me a few miles up the road, she was supposedly at lunch and I never saw her return the entire time I waited. When I got my car back I asked if they for sure topped off all the fluids because the sheet didn't mention that anything was added except just an oil change. The windshield wiper fluid light had come on a couple days earlier and asked if that would reset. He assured me that all fluids had been topped off as part of service. The light came back on later that day. I got my son to check and it was empty. I called back up there to let them know and they wanted to make excuses like "maybe it all leaked out" etc. I do not not like someone to promise me something and not hold up their end of the deal.
Charmon F., Customer Service Coordinator from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/17/2015

Amy,

Thank-you very much for your feedback.  We cannot apologize enough for the problems you encountered here at Capitol Hyundai.  Also, thank-you for discussing your situation on the phone with me today.  Please feel free to call me anytime you need help!!  We hope to see you again for your next service so that we may earn your business!!

Charmon Fincher