Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5rating 4.44762
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Frustrating
n/a
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your review, giving great customer service is very important to us here at Capitol Hyundai and our customers experience is important to us.  Please at any time if you need anything please let me know.  Thanks
Laverne Hooper
Customer Service Specialist
Capitol Hyundai

04/05/2019 Category: Service

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/05/2019

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We apperciate your business and value your feedback. It was with great pleasure to speak with you regarding your vist and is pleased to know your visit was great. We look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery

FH
Freddie H.
Selma, AL
04/04/2019 Category: Service
I was contacted by my Tech and my problem with the oil sticker was quickly corrected. They are going to mail me one out today

04/04/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in to get the recalls fixed. I had three of them to get fixed. I also asked to get the oil changed. When I picked my car up, I received good customer service from my Tech Kierra. She was very nice and friendly. The only problem I had is when I got halfway home, I noticed that the sticker to state when I needed my next oil change was not in the window. I live 60 miles away so I was not about to turn around to go get it. It just made me wonder, did they really change my oil. Now later, I will be trying to guess when the last time I had an oil change and when do I need to get a new one. Other than that small problem, customer service was good.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/04/2019

Hello Freddie Hodges,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your vital feedback. It was with great honor thst we were able to retify your concern. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Capitol Hyundai Montgomery

Prattville, AL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/13/2019 Category: Service
So so seevice
Service needs to be stepped up.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/14/2019

This is Laverne Hooper Customer Service Specialist at Capitol Hyundai once again we are so sorry for the inconvenience. We here at Capitol Hyundai are working to improve our Customers experience!

If at any time you have a problem please give me a call at 334-279-6555 dealership, 334-467-2812 cellphone or email me at laverne.hooper@capitolimports.com.

Deatsville, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Please Communicate and complete requested service.
Before I say how the service went, I'd like to say I love my Hyundai Santa Fe. It has been a very comfortable ride. The sales staff was friendly. The team was able to get me into a good, new vehicle at a fair price. I thank them for that.

Had an issue I found. Relatively simple. I called to schedule an appointment to have it corrected. Arrived and waited more than 90 minutes. Was completed and sent away, later to read on paper given, part had to be ordered. No one communicated that. 5 days later, still no communication from service department. Called and no one able to give any answers. Waiting now for a response.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/13/2019

I just wanted to take this opportunty to apologize for the lack of communication on your last visit to our service department!  We here at Capitol Hyundai are working hard to give the best customer service around!  Please contact me at any time if you have a problem in the future!  Laverne Hooper Customer Service Specialist.

SN
Sheila N.
Pike Road, AL
03/04/2019 Category: Service
?
?
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/05/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations on this service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Scott A. Schodorf

SP
Sang P.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
I feel that the service charge is more expensive than the dealers of other vehicles.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 03/01/2019

Scott A. Schodorf

Jeffery S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Mr Jeffrey B Steele
The young lady In the service department was excellent and her job she helped me so much.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/13/2019

Hello Jeffery,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery appreciates your feedback. We value your time as one of our patrons. We are happy to know that we provided you with a great service experience and couldn't agree with you more, Kierra does go the extra mile for all of our guests. We would like to speak with you regarding your visit here with us, please expect a call from our service team so we may gather some more feedback. Again, we appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you.

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
Unacceptable service on second visit
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/25/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery appreciates your time and feedback. Its unfortunate that you found your experience here with us to be unsatisfactory. We strive to provide all of our guests with the best service in town and we would like the opportunity to right our wrongs. At your earliest convenience we would love to speak with you so that we may discuss your grievances. My contact number is 334-279-6555 or email me at Rebecca.jasmin@capitolimports.com. Again we appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you soon.

VP
Valencia P.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer
The salesman was not friendly after he ask about filter needed change I said yes while on my phone with my sister she said I had one at home I ask for the salesman and told him i had one so done change it I bought one ask about the cost to put in I don’t think he like that I would change it myself .his whole attitude change.i have the right to change my mine I don’t want him to serve me again.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/21/2019

Hello Valencia,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery is sadden to hear that you did not receive the stellar service we are known for. We would like to speak with you so we may fully understand your grievances, and we may repossess being the best in town. At your earliest convenience please give us a call at 334-279-6555 or email me directly at rebecca.jasmin@capitolimports.com. We value you as one of our premier guest and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Joseph S.
Eclectic, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Warranty repair.
I wanted several other things done (oil change, all filters, tires rotated) and the service rep kept adding things on while letting me believe that these items would be very little money and the expected services amounted to nearly $500.00 dollars. There's too many other oil change businesses and tire businesses that would love to have my business foe less than $100.00 dollars. I don't appreciate double talk and trying to slip in unnecessary and overpriced charges. I attempted to have a high pressure fuel pump installed on my 2013 Sonata and this dealership wanted $930.00 to install it. I installed it myself in twenty minutes for $175.00. I will only visit a Hyundai dealership for warranty work.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Joseph,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. Its unfortunate that your experience wasn't a reflection of the great service we are known for. We would like to speak with you so we can get a better understanding of your experience. So that we may be able to provide you with the best service we are known for.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
I was called back about issues I had with the service and asked about my experience, and in call back the customer service agent went ahead and fixed their problem and offer me excellent customer service, and treated as a valued customer.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied customer
When someone make an appointment at least advise them how long is going to take especially for a simple oil change 2 hours is too many. And no one providing an update at all.

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery values your feedback. Its unfortunate that you found your experience here with us to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your patience and you as one of our premier guests, we would like the opportunity to provide you with the great customer service we are known for. Please expect a call from our customer relations manager so that we may right our wrongs. Again we appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Tyler, AL
2017 Hyundai Azera
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Parts Debacle
To clarify - the service provided was wonderful. Craig went above and beyond his position to make sure I was taken care of. The timing of my breakdown during Christmas and the location, and time it took to receive the part to fix my car, should not reflect on the service department itself.

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Parts debacle
Not all parts are stateside - some have to come from Korea and are extended time in receiving
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/09/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery values your feedback. Its  unfortunate that you found your experience here to anything less than a 5-Star experience. We would like to speak with you so that we may provide you with the best service experience we are known for. Again we thank you and look forward to speaking with you soon.

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Resolved problem
Thank you so much.

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Want more assurance
See previous comment
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/08/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery values your time and feedback. Its unfortunate that you found your experience to unsatisfactory. We strive to be the best in town and would love to speak with you, so we may provide you with the same great quality of service we are known for. Please expect our customer relations manager to contact you so we may be able to schedule your next visit. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Wetumpka, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Long Wait
Took much longer then expected. I waited over 6 hours.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 12/13/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery. We pride ourselves on high quality standards and would like to make things right. We would like the opportunity to resolve this issue, and will contact you to gather more feedback. We appreciate you and you time as we look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

KZ
Kira Z.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Don’t ask for tires
They will turn you down if you ask for new tire service.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 12/12/2018

Hello Kira,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery. We're sorry to hear that your experience was less than stellar. We pride ourselves on high quality standards and would like to make things right. We would like the opportunity to gather some feedback on your recent experience. We appreciate you and you time as we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mary G.
Pike Road, AL
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
When I wrote my review that the service at Capitol Hyundai left a lot to be desired, I thought that would be just an alert for my fellow Hyundai owners to not be surprised that this shop was too busy to be nice. To my surprise I got an email asking if I would be willing to talk. Then Rebecca called me and asked how they did and what was I expecting. She LISTENED! She agreed that if a customer has a question about what someone just worked on your car, actually did and asked to see what was found that was something reasonable they should get an answer for. She apologized and wanted to know how to make it right. I suggested better training for service personnel who have face to face interactions with customers. She agreed and then offered for Hyundai to pay for the next oil change. I truly hope to see a change in interactions and wish all the service personnel were as kind and considerate as Rebecca.

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service is standard and not personalized at all.
For this being the Capitol of Montgomery and Hyundai being built here, you would expect amazing customer service. Instead it seems sub par to that received in other areas of the country. No explanations, no let us double check that for you. Just yep we did it.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/13/2018

Hello Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We’re usually known for our great customer service, we're sorry to hear we missed the mark here. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Again, thank you for time and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

CD
Clayton D.
Prattville, AL
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness and quick to help the customer
Hyundai has always treated me with great respect, and I do appreciate that.

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness and quick to help the customer
Their service is quick as possible
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/06/2018

Hello Clayton,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery and sorry to hear that your experience was less than stellar. We pride ourselves on high quality standards and would like to make things right. We would like the opportunity to resolve this issue, and will contact you to gather more feedback. We appreciate you and you time as we look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Product
Love our Genesis!
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/31/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We apologize for your negative experience. At Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery we are committed to fair, honest pricing. It’s unfortunate that there was miscommunication and you were unhappy after pricing was discussed. We value our customers and truly appreciate the time to share your opinions. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may fully understand your grievances and work to change your opinion of our dealership. Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to hearing from you.

James D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Rebecca called to follow up on why 3 stars. She was very polite and clearly was concerned about my rating. Because of her efforts I will give one additional star. For her

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Surprises abound!!
Looking for routine service at a reasonable price? Look elsewhere. This company is very proud of their replacement parts. Shop around.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/22/2018

Hello James,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery are sorry to hear that you had a less than excellent experience in our service department. Each of our customers is a valued part of our operation and should be treated as such. We would like the opportunity to correct your concerns and make sure your experience lives up to the standards we have set here. Once again, I am sorry you had an unsatisfactory experience, and thank you for any opportunity you would allow me to make it right!