4.6

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept
I have ALWAYS got my car serviced at Capitol Hyundai service dept. Never ever had a problem before. This mishap will not stop me from taking my car in for future services UNLESS I have another service issue.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 02/10/2020

Dear valued customer, we apologize for the invconvience of the faulty part that was installed during your service visit. We remedied the issue in a very timely manner for you. I have told my phone staff not forward to voicemail but to walk a message for the person to respond to. This was implemented 2-6-2020. Once you contacted me directly, you issue was handled and corrected quickly. On your next visit, ask for me directly and i can help expedite your visit.

Call me if you have any questions or comments. My number is listed below.

Debbie S.
Prattville, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Engine replaced- good. Rental car provided-good. Had my vehicle for 3 days before reviewing. Communication-needs improvement especially when keeping the vehicle for 30 days
Over all experience okay, not great.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 01/23/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. Thank you for the suggestion of a sign on the other side of the building about the overnight drop box. I want to apologize for the condition your vehicle was returned to you. How can we make it up to you? We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Please give me call to discuss options.

Sincerely,

Debra S.
Fort Deposit, AL
11/15/2019 Category: Service
ok
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 11/18/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It appears we did not reference your service history and note the use of full synthetic oil. I would like to offer your next full synthetic oil service for the same cost as a standard oil service. I do apologize for the mistake. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Scott Schodorf

Jackson, AL
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Review
I got service done on my car which took a long time. But after I got a call, I understood why it took so long.

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Alright
I got service done on my car which could have been better but I love my Sonata and it is driving better.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/16/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Georgiana, AL
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Love my Car
The people makes it better
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/16/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are thankful you love your vehicle and we are part of making your experience better. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Greenville, AL
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Took longer than expected
Oil change took 2 hours
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/08/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I want to apologize for my service team not being able to get your vehicle in and out in a timely manor. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Deatsville, AL
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Was not impressed..
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/05/2019

I would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs and apologize for my service team for their efforts today. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations.  We will strive to do better.

09/26/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Car towed on Friday. Stopped in on Saturday, was told it could be Monday or Tuesday before looking at car. Called after car was fixed . I assume this was because car under warranty. Assume since starter went bad this effected battery.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/26/2019

I would like to apolize for that you were not kept up to date on your vehicle, and that the price was misquoted to you.  This is not the way Capitol Hyundai wants thier customers treated. If I can be of service at any time please feel free to contact me. If in the future you have any issues please ask for me.
Thanks
Laverne Hooper
Customer Service Specialist

EW
Ellen W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/15/2019 Category: Service
I wouldn't call my latest experience great
But I love my Santa Fe!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/16/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to know you love your Santa Fe. We apologize for the extended wait time for your service. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. We will do better. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Scott Schodorf

Titus, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Have some time to leave your vehicle
Takes a long time
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/11/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize for the extended time it took to service your vehicle. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. Ultimately, we want your vehicle to be serviced correctly and not rushed. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/24/2019

08/25/2019 Category: Service

08/25/2019 Category: Service
Meh
It took 3 hours for my routine oil change
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/26/2019

SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/27/2019

Dear valued customer, Thank you for your time and consideration for the re-score of our survey. We will strive to do a better job.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

GV
Gregory V.
Randolph, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Wait time
Wait time while waiting in line was unacceptable. It took at least 20 mins. The service man stated my car should be ready in an hour. It took over 2
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/16/2019

Dear valued customer, I apologize for the extended wait time in the service lane during check in and in service. During your visit, your vehicle required 2 open campaigns to be performed and an A/C system inspection requiring a road test. If the total time to inspect and repair your vehicle was excessive, it should have been communicated to you. Most A/C inspections and/or repairs usually take longer than 2 hours to perform. Please give me a call directly if you have another issue with your vehicles A/C blower becoming inoperative.

YW
Yvette W.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Lack of Acknowledging your customer
Poor customer service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/15/2019

Dear valued customer, I want to apologize for my service teams actions during your recent visit. My service team works very hard and we do get complacent. It is not our intention to forget anyone or not acknowledge our customer. It is not good business. We will do better. Thank you for being our customer.
Feel free to call me if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.

CT
Charmyn T.
Prattville, AL
2014 Hyundai Equus
08/14/2019 Category: Service
this place is average
if you know exactly what you need then this is the place to go.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/14/2019

Dear valued customer, I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service you received at Capitol Hyundai on your Equus. I called and left a message for you to call and discuss the concern you have and any possible options we can come to an agreement on to remedy your concern.  If there is something we missed or need to correct, we will make efforts to rectify the problem.

334-279-6555 ext 2270

capital hyunadi
Poor communication; questionable competence
WM
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/14/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving our service team the review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs. Tell your family and friends we thank them too.

Willie Mahone