Overall Rating 4.4205596/5Overall Rating 4.4205596/5Overall Rating 4.4205596/5Overall Rating 4.4205596/5rating 4.4205596
Overall Rating 2.42056/5Overall Rating 2.42056/5rating 2.42056rating 2.42056rating 2.42056

WJ
Warren J.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Everything i want in a service plus.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/07/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. I am glad to see we are able to give great service plus. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

334-279-6555

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Coordination
Very nice people.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/06/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review of your recent service experience. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

09/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service here is amazing. They were so nice to me and knew right away what was wrong with my car
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/04/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review on your recent service visit in repairing your Elantra. Our technicians are factory trained and are able to diagnose issues quickly. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

KA
Kris A.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
Cery convenient
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/04/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review on your recent service visit for your Tuscon. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Donna L.
Alberta, AL
Friendly and fast service
100
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/31/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs with fast and friendly service.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

334-279-6555

Titus, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Great place for getting service on your Hyundai
Very nice waiting area if you are waiting on your car to be serviced rather than dropping it off for service. I did not have to wait long for my car to be serviced. Employees are friendly and helpful.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/31/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review and the kind words of encouragement. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Deatsville, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
The quality of service
The service time is great
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/31/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to make your service visit fast but not at the expense of quality. Thank you for the 5-star review and the kinds words for the service team.

Have a wonderful day.

JE
Joyce E.
Lapine, AL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/30/2019 Category: Service
My experience at Hyundai was great! I have been a customer of theirs since I bought my first Sonata in 2012 and have never used anyone else. I now have a 2019 Sonata and love it!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/31/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for being a loyal customer to us and I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It makes me smile knowing you love your new Sonata and we can help you keep it rolling down the road as well.

Thnak you and have a wonderful day

Mary S.
Selma, AL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/30/2019 Category: Service
The staff are kind and the sales people are also friendly to. But the coffee thanks it's great.
I will come back.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/31/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs, including some great coffee.

334-551-1370

Prattville, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great
Fast service!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/30/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review  and the kind words of encouragement. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Juan C.
Cecil, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Outstanding service department
Bob went above abd beyond to insure that my problem with my vehicle was covered by the warranty.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/30/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. I am thankful to hear your service advisor is doing his best to make your service visit a pleasant one.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit.

Thank you again for choosing Capitol Hyundai.

Demetrius P.
Prattville, AL
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Warm atmosphere
The staff was excellent and kind.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/30/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. If there is anything you need in the future for your Genesis, feel free to call and set an appointment.

James C.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Great timely service as usual
The service tech greeted me making me feel welcomed even though I didn’t have an appointment and the service line was very long. The tech inspected my vehicle and told me how long it would be before my vehicle would be ready.The timing was excellent as the tech came and walked me to the cashier to pay and get my vehicle.Every was excellent
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/29/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. communication is the key to a pleasurable service experience. Our active delivery process keeps us connected to the customer during you visit. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

08/27/2019 Category: Service
The people and the environment are pleasant.
cordial and capable staff.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/27/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review and giving those words of encouragement. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Thank you again and have a wonderful day

334-279-6555 ext 2270

Sherry S.
Clanton, AL
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied! They were courteous and professional!
They did a great job and were very organized.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/27/2019

Dear valued customer, I am glad to see we set the expectation of a 5-star service and thank you for the kind words of encouragement. If you have any questions or need to set an appointment, feel free to call at anytime. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

334-279-6555 ext2270

Greenville, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/23/2019 Category: Service
30,000 mile service
prompt courteous service
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/23/2019

Thanks you for taking the time to do the survey! We value our customers and always want them to feel appreicated! Thank you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

SJ
Shane J.
Millbrook, AL
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The staff really cares about your needs. They are friendly and caring .
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/23/2019

Thanks for taking the time to do the survey, we appreciate our customers and always want them to have a great experience! Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

WB
William B.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Service team is excellent
Always attentive, very accommodating and know exactly what they’re doing. Our interactions with Bart, Craig and Glenn have always been beyond excellent and the work the whole team does has us very happy customers.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey, and thank you for letting us know we are doing a great job! We strive for the 5 Stars and always want our customers to receive 5 Star treatment! Thank you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

Keyanna M.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service: I am never let down!
Every time I come to capitol Hyundai I receive great service! Glenn always takes care of me and makes sure that I am satisfied! The service team is very friendly and will make sure that they give you the best quality service. I’ve been coming to capitol Hyundai since 2013 and I’ve always received great service!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 Stars and thank you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer, we value our customers and work hard to give excellent customer service. Thank you!

Ricky C.
Greenville, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & professional employees
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/21/2019

Thanks for the 5 Stars, we want all of our customers to get Friendly and professional service each and everytime! Thank you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!