4.6

Pike Road, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2020 Category: Service
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Never disappointed in the service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/20/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team

07/16/2020 Category: Service
Always great service at Capitol Hyundai
I have owned two Sonatas, an Elantra, and a Tuscon since 2006. All my service needs for these vehicles were done at Capitol Hyundai. Service Advisors Glenn Stichcomb, Bob McElvay, and Craig Lynn were outstanding advisors to work with and I look forward to continued service with Glenn since the other two no longer work in the service department.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/17/2020

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle service
During my visit the service was great thanks to Kerry the service rep. I was confident that the work would be done correctly in other words I was in good hands

Kevin M.
Wetumpka, AL
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Hyundai has provided excellent service for my vehicles for many years!

TH
Teresa H.
Hope Hull, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Car service
Keira Lewis is our advisor and she is always very professional and I feel as though my husband and I have developed a personal relationship with her since she has worked for Capitol Hyundai. She always makes sure that our visit is satisfactory. If we forget about and service we need she makes sure to inform us. She always greets us with a big smile and makes sure all of our needs are met. We always look forward to our visits.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/15/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

Rosemary H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
Great Service!!

Greenville, AL
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Service Technician
When I arrived at the dealership,I was greeted by a service tech and I felt relaxed and confident that the right person was servicing me. I had to wait a minute because I didn't have an appointment,but that said they got me in and took care of my automotive needs. Greatly appreciated
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/11/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Stephanie W.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Capital Hyundai Purchase
I had a great car buying experience with Capital Hyundai. Walter Hull was patient and able to find the Sante Fe with the convenience package and accessories that I wanted. The pricing was upfront and all paperwork was explained thoroughly before signing. And I am completely happy with my new purchase.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/10/2020

FR
Fred R.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Good service experience
The fix of a recall for a brake problem went well, although many people came the same day, so there was a line.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Excellent and timely service.

PH
Pamela H.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Service at Capital Hyundai
I took my car in for service and I was early. They said no problem, told me how long it would take and sent me to the waiting room. Great customer service.

Pike Road, AL
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Kierra was awesome!
The customer service here is always impeccable. Kierra was so helpful and professional.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/01/2020

SF
Sandra F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Promptness of service reps, thoughtfulness, courtesy, and timely service
I've been coming here for awhile. Love my Santa Fe. Have always received great service with thorough explanations of any repair(s) needed and cost. Thanks so much for being here for us.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/24/2020

FR
Fred R.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Satisfactory service
My recent service experience was convenient and satisfactory
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/22/2020

TL
Tamela L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
We bought our Hyundai Santa Fe XL here in Montgomery, AL. We have use the Service Center for all maintenance Service. Can't say enough good things about the Service center. The people are great to work with always with a smile. We will definitely be back!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/22/2020