Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5rating 4.44762
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

DF
Daniel F.
Prattville, AL
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Very Responsive!
Although my most recent service was not completely up to my expectations, the service center quickly responded to my concerns, and exceeded my expectations in resolving all issues. I will definitely use this service center again!

10/18/2018 Category: Service
Process Improvement
It’s a convenient location, and overall, the dealership seems sincere about improving its process!
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/18/2018

Hello Daniel,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. Its unfortunate that your experience was less than stellar. We appreciate your time and patron, and looking forward to speaking with you so we make correct our errors. At your earliest convenience, please free to give us a call. Again, we thank you and look forward to servicing your Sonata in the near future.

TW
Tikeshia W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/17/2018 Category: Service
In the area
Its close to my home
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/17/2018

Hello Tikeshia,

It’s unfortunate that your experience was less than excellent. We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value our customers and truly appreciate the time to share your opinions. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may fully understand your grievances and work to change your opinion of our dealership. Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to hearing from you.

SP
Sang P.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
I want better service price rates and service quality in the future.

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil change prices are much higher than others.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/15/2018

Hello Sang,

At Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery we are committed to fair, honest pricing.  We are sorry to hear that you had a less than excellent experience in our service department. Each of our customers is a valued part of our operation and should be treated as such. Unfortunately, we do not offer car washing service unless its something you requested. We apologize that you did not receive the level of service you expected. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience as I would like to discuss your experience with you in further detail.

Chesterfield, MO
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change service
My car was in for 3000 mi oil change. Technician who serviced my car put in too much oil - 6 qts instead of required 5 qts.
Upon checking dip stick after returning home I found problem and had to return to dealer to fix issue. Fortunately, the problem
was fixed in a short time which I appreciated.
I expect better from a dealer. Error should never have happened and I wonder how many other Hyundai owners have had this
same problem. Too much oil in engine can cause damage!
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/10/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We are disappointed to read that your recent experience was not satisfactory. It appears as though we mishandled your situation, and for this we apologize. We do not want anyone to leave our dealership believing we have not make every effort to earn their business. At Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery, our focus is to provide consumers with excellent customer service. Please contact me at your earliest convenience as I would like to discuss your experience with you in further detail.

Sabrina B.
Deatsville, AL
09/10/2018 Category: Service
rescore
Hyundai customer service called to resolve the issue and offer me a discount on my next service.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
The people are helpful but the prices are too expensive
My check engine light came on and autozone told me it was misfiring. Hyundai charged me $130 to tell me the same thing and turn my light off. I was also unaware all of my old parts were placed onto my new engine. My air conditioner has also not been working correctly since the engine was replaced.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/11/2018

Hello Sabrina,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery are sorry to hear that you had a less than excellent experience in our service department. Each of our customers is a valued part of our operation and should be treated as such. Your experience is not normal practice for us and we apologize that you did not receive the level of service you expected. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience as I would like to discuss your experience with you in further detail.

Michael H.
Elmore, AL
08/30/2018 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/31/2018

Hello Michael,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. We're very sorry to hear about your recent service visit. If you could please give us a call, we would like to see if we can offer some assistance with the rescheduling you another service appointment. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Elmore, AL
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Something is wrong
I didn't have the burnt oil smell before the service and now I do.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/22/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. We're normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we hit the mark. We value our customers and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately, if you give us a chance to make it right. Feel free to give us a call at your earliest convenience.

08/15/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/16/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. We would like to apologize for your recent experience and am sorry to hear you were less then satisfied. We thank you for your time and patron and look forward to seeing you during your next service visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
And oil change and tire rotation with a tire patch should not take over 2 hours. And I had an appointment.

Hello Valued Customer,

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience. We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery are normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. We thank you for your time and patron as we look forward to seeing you next time.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai warranty repair
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/13/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. Its unfortunate that you found your experience hear with us unsatisfactory. We would like to speak with you at your earliest convenience about this matter. You may reach me at 334-279-6555 or at Rebecca.Jasmin@capitolimpots.com. We appreciate you and your time.

TN
Travis N.
Camden, AL
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Sales staff excellent, mechanics staff poor.
Would recommend purchasing a Hyundai. Have reservation about the service department. We will use the facility again and if not better service will continue with the dealer in Birmingham.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/09/2018

Hello Travis,

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience here. We're normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. We would like to speak with you regarding this matter at your earliest convenience, you can reach me at 334-279-6555 or Rebecca.Jasmin@CapitolImports.com.
We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Leonard S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
They have friendly people there
They need to tell people about there filters when they come in for oil changes
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/07/2018

Hello Leonard,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your bad experience here. We are normally known for our exceptional service, and we regret missing our mark. We appreciate your time and patron as we look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Rudolph G.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Prices
Prices are lower in Auburn are other places :
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/06/2018

Hello Rudolph,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery appreciate your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your bad experience here with us. We are normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret missing our mark. We would like to speak with you regarding this matter at your earliest convenience. You may reach me at 334-279-6555 or email me at Rebecca.Jasmin@capitolimports.com. We thank you for your time and patron and hope to resolve this matter.

08/01/2018 Category: Service
Altercation
Mechanic does a great job to vehicle, some of the other have nasty attitudes
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/02/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. Its great to hear that we were able to provide your Sonata with great service. While we don't excuse rudeness, but it's great to know that your issue was resolved. We really appreciate your time and patron, as we look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

SO
Sally O.
Millbrook, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Ehhh
There was nothing spectacular about my visit and then again there was nothing to make me angry. I got an oil change and tire rotation, paid and went home.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/23/2018

Hello Sally,
Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery. We value your feedback. It's unfortunate that you found your visit unsatisfactory. We will like to speak with you regarding your visit at your convenience. We appreciate you and look forward to contacting you shortly.

LH
Linda H.
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Overbooking problems
Friendly staff, great facilities. Usually prompt service
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/16/2018

Hello Linda,

AD
Annie D.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
engine recall.
my car was in the 2012 engine recall, the stop working toke it to Hyundai. three months before I got it back
still not working good, motor tapping, warning lights are coming on.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/09/2018

Hello Annie,

Titus, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Have your car serviced here when you have the time.
Took my car in for a routine oil change that should have taken an hour or less. I had an appointment but it took well over two hours. I received no updates or explanation as to why it took so long while I was waiting. Will have to reconsider before I go back here for service.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/04/2018

Deborah S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Wrong part was ordered and my time was wasted the second time I came back to get the window switch replaced. They had already taken my car door off before they knew the part was wrong.
Ordering parts to fix a bad window switch still has not been done and I have been to the shop twice now!

Hello Deborah,

Hello Deborah,

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Good employees who will listen to you and answer all your questions.
Please keep your employees happy by avoiding long hours and short staffing. I want to see familiar faces when I bring my car in for servicing.