Overall Rating 4.4528293/5Overall Rating 4.4528293/5Overall Rating 4.4528293/5Overall Rating 4.4528293/5rating 4.4528293
Overall Rating 2.43396/5Overall Rating 2.43396/5rating 2.43396rating 2.43396rating 2.43396

Outstanding service
The sales staff as well as the service providers show excellent product knowledge and service.
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/14/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving our service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs. Tell your family and friends we thank them too.

Michael W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best service ever
Best service ever. Was treated amazing!

Sherry S.
Clanton, AL
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Good service and organization. Everyone very helpful!

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. I have all my routine service done there.
Excellent service. I was able to get an appointment right away.

John A.
very happy again
excellent service for 9 years
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/13/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. I am excited to see we have been able to provide excellent service for you for the life of your vehicle. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

LR
Leon R.
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, caring and knowledgable staff
Had good experience with service techs. however, I like this info to be passed on to whomever, I don't like the fact that the GPS systemin my model HAS to be connected along with the cell phone, I've nearly gotten ticketed twice in GA because the cell phone was visible; officer thought I was using phone while driving.
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/12/2019

08/10/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor Craig Lyne is incredible. He takes care of all of my car needs without any hassle whatsoever. He really make the service appointment that much better. My only recommendation would be to offer loaners if the service is going to be all day. I dropped my car off at 10:30am and it wasn't ready until 4:15ish so the shuttle brought me home and I was without car for that period of time.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/10/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review and for the kind words for you service advisor. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. If you are ever in need of anything above and beyond our normal business process, feel free to contact the service manager. We can accommodate you on a case by case basis.  Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

MF
Mark F.
Awesome service!
Outstanding service!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/09/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review and your great comment to us. That goes a long way and makes us feel we are doing our job correctly in helping our customers. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Comments must be present
Comments must be present
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/09/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

08/08/2019 Category: Service
some things a little expensive
I was a little surprised (not happily) at the price for replacing my wiper blades ($40).
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/09/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs and for the 5-star review score. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. some times factory replacement parts can be a little pricey. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Chanterryka C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
2019 Hyundai Accent
Very pleased!
The workers displayed great customer service and knowledge about all questions I had concerning your car!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/09/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

TL
Tamela L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Capitol Hyundai Montgomery provided excellent Service. This was my first experience with CHM and it won't be my last. I was treated with respect and they they took very good care of my car!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/09/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review and the kind words of encouragement. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Prattville, AL
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Recall on car
Took over two and a half hours to get my recall taken care of, even with an appointment.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/07/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs and for graciously giving us a five star rating. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. I would agree with you that a recall software upgrade and an oil and filter service should not take two hours. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

DT
Dajuna T.
Luverne, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Checked me in right away, was friendly and knowledgeable about the service needed and checked me out quickly.
Excellent service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/06/2019

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Kindness
All was a great experience while getting a oil change...
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/06/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Recall service
The work on my vehicle was done due to a recall. Parts had to be ordered. Work was done on time.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey! And thanks for the 5 stars, we strive to give our customers great service! Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!
Laverne Hooper
Customer Service Specialist

VF
Van F.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Everything went as expected. They provided timely service and went over with me things that I should consider having done right away or in the future.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for the survey and the 5 stars! We appreicate you taking the time to do it and we always want our customers to get great service! Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!
Laverne Hooper
Customer Service Specialist

Calvin B.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Bob was a huge help. Gave me great service as they were able to get me back to my job and pick me up great service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/05/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review.    . Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

SP
Susan P.
Pike Road, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always courteous and helpful

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Great job and great customer service