Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.4528293/5Overall Rating 4.4528293/5Overall Rating 4.4528293/5Overall Rating 4.4528293/5rating 4.4528293
Overall Rating 2.43396/5Overall Rating 2.43396/5rating 2.43396rating 2.43396rating 2.43396

Prattville, AL
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Recall on car
Took over two and a half hours to get my recall taken care of, even with an appointment.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/07/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs and for graciously giving us a five star rating. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. It seems we did not meet your expectations during your recent service visit. I would agree with you that a recall software upgrade and an oil and filter service should not take two hours. We will strive to do a better job. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

DT
Dajuna T.
Luverne, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Checked me in right away, was friendly and knowledgeable about the service needed and checked me out quickly.
Excellent service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/06/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Kindness
All was a great experience while getting a oil change...
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/06/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Recall service
The work on my vehicle was done due to a recall. Parts had to be ordered. Work was done on time.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey! And thanks for the 5 stars, we strive to give our customers great service! Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!
Laverne Hooper
Customer Service Specialist

VF
Van F.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Everything went as expected. They provided timely service and went over with me things that I should consider having done right away or in the future.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for the survey and the 5 stars! We appreicate you taking the time to do it and we always want our customers to get great service! Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!
Laverne Hooper
Customer Service Specialist

Calvin B.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Bob was a huge help. Gave me great service as they were able to get me back to my job and pick me up great service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/05/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review.    . Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

SP
Susan P.
Pike Road, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always courteous and helpful

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Great job and great customer service

Demetria S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer Service
My technician was upfront and honest with me about the length of time my service was going to take. Although I was not pleased with the wait time for a routine oil change, he was honest about them being backed up. That made me keep my appointment and the wait bearable.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/02/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. We were not able to get your vehicle serviced quickly as you needed. Thank you for being patient with us. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

FW
Fred W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Servicing my 2017 Santa Fe
Everyone is so friendly at Capitol Hyundai
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/02/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. and thank you for the five star rating. We put the customer first and the value in our work.

Feel free to call for a service appointment or let us answer any questions for you.

Sincerely

Charles W.
Selma, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Professional service dept with comfortable waiting lounge
Very professional
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/01/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving our service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs. Tell your family and friends we thank them too.

Anthony S.
Eclectic, AL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Check your washer Fluid....
I recently went in as I had an issue with the blower motor for the AC only working on high. They replaced that and all is well. They also unstopped the AC drain as the AC was dumping water into the passenger floorboard. While the car was there, I asked them to go ahead and do a synthetic oil change while they were at it. After looking at the ticket and seeing what was listed I saw multi-point inspection. When I got in the car later that day, I noticed that when I started the car that the "Low Washer Fluid" light was on in the dash. So I called and spoke to the service adviser and asked if the washer fluid was involved in the $70.00 synthetic oil change and he said that it should have been checked, but that it must have been overlooked. He offered for me to bring the car back in and they would fill it up for me, but it would be less expensive for me to just go and buy the washer fluid myself and fill it up than drive back to the dealership. My point is their needs to be a checkoff sheet that is followed if they claim to have multi point inspections, especially if they are going to miss something. It makes you wonder if any of the fluids were checked, topped off, or even changed.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/01/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs and graciously giving us a five star rating. I would like to apologize for my service team missing topping off the washer fluid in your vehicle. We strive to provide excellent service for all of our customers. Please call me if you would like to discuss further. Thank you again for choosing us for your service needs.

Deanna S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff
I have recommended you to friends and clients, has been my favorite car and company to date
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/31/2019

Bryant M.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast and honest service
Check engine light came on and they got me in immediately.
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/31/2019

Amelia B.
Atlanta, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience
Awesome job to quickly diagnose my issue and expeditiously make repairs!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/29/2019

ES
Eric S.

07/28/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle was completed in requested time.

VP
Valencia P.
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Customer
I was a customer very good experience

CT
Charlene T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2019 Category: Service
A Satisfied Customer
The day of my visit was very busy for the service department. My understanding of what they were going through lead to me receiving very wonderful customer service. Thank you!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/26/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a satisfied customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs. Thank you for the kind words during our busy time of year.