4.6

2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/13/2020 Category: Service
I’m happy with my car and the sales reps. Everyone was very helpful
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/14/2020

Dear valued customer, we at Capitol Hyundai are glad to see a happy and satisfied customer. Thank you for your business.

Scott A. Schodorf

Charles S.
Wetumpka, AL
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Great job
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/09/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team

CR
Constance R.
Eclectic, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2020 Category: Service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/09/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

Jennifer C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Car servicing
The technician was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Prattville, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Good service didn’t have to wait a long long time like usual.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/07/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a re-score about your recent service. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/07/2020

Dear valued customer, my apologies about the first response. That eresponse was not for your survey.  I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Christopher B.
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Chris B
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/04/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

Wetumpka, AL

MA
Mickey A.
04/26/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Overall good experience. Friendly atmosphere and good customer service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/27/2020

BL
Brenda L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Called regarding getting a campaign issue done and was able to get it done the same day
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/22/2020

EM
Edward M.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Friendly company
Pleasant experience
They strive to keep your vehicle in good condition & keep the customers happy
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/21/2020

The lack of stress
I always receive great service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/21/2020

Jonathan S.
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Always great service, prompt, friendly & professional staff.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/20/2020

FP
Floyd P.
Millbrook, AL
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Steering issues. Problem seems to be fixed
Problem with steering appears to be fixed
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/18/2020

Dyawne W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Nice place not to far from my house
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/14/2020

LC
Lariva C.
Prattville, AL
04/09/2020 Category: Service
The level of professionalism and the speedy service is great!
The level of professionalism and the speedy service is great! I love Hyundai, their vehicles, and their warranties!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 04/16/2020