4.6

Leonard S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
They have friendly people there
They need to tell people about there filters when they come in for oil changes
RJ
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/07/2018

Hello Leonard,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your bad experience here. We are normally known for our exceptional service, and we regret missing our mark. We appreciate your time and patron as we look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Rudolph G.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Prices
Prices are lower in Auburn are other places :
RJ
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/06/2018

Hello Rudolph,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery appreciate your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your bad experience here with us. We are normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret missing our mark. We would like to speak with you regarding this matter at your earliest convenience. You may reach me at 334-279-6555 or email me at Rebecca.Jasmin@capitolimports.com. We thank you for your time and patron and hope to resolve this matter.

08/01/2018 Category: Service
Altercation
Mechanic does a great job to vehicle, some of the other have nasty attitudes
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/02/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. Its great to hear that we were able to provide your Sonata with great service. While we don't excuse rudeness, but it's great to know that your issue was resolved. We really appreciate your time and patron, as we look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

SO
Sally O.
Millbrook, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Ehhh
There was nothing spectacular about my visit and then again there was nothing to make me angry. I got an oil change and tire rotation, paid and went home.
RJ
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/23/2018

Hello Sally,
Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery. We value your feedback. It's unfortunate that you found your visit unsatisfactory. We will like to speak with you regarding your visit at your convenience. We appreciate you and look forward to contacting you shortly.

LH
Linda H.
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Overbooking problems
Friendly staff, great facilities. Usually prompt service
RJ
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/16/2018

Hello Linda,

AD
Annie D.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
engine recall.
my car was in the 2012 engine recall, the stop working toke it to Hyundai. three months before I got it back
still not working good, motor tapping, warning lights are coming on.
RJ
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/09/2018

Hello Annie,

Titus, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Have your car serviced here when you have the time.
Took my car in for a routine oil change that should have taken an hour or less. I had an appointment but it took well over two hours. I received no updates or explanation as to why it took so long while I was waiting. Will have to reconsider before I go back here for service.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/04/2018

Deborah S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Wrong part was ordered and my time was wasted the second time I came back to get the window switch replaced. They had already taken my car door off before they knew the part was wrong.
Ordering parts to fix a bad window switch still has not been done and I have been to the shop twice now!

Hello Deborah,

Hello Deborah,

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Good employees who will listen to you and answer all your questions.
Please keep your employees happy by avoiding long hours and short staffing. I want to see familiar faces when I bring my car in for servicing.

Jiwoong H.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Worst proposal to the less knowledgeable
I sent my daughter for the engine oil change and tire rotation, and they added tire wheel balance alignment service by around $172. My daughter made a phone call if we need this service, and I asked (the receiver's name was Glen) the reason for the proposed and added service. His answer was "it supposed to be...". Tire wheel balance service is proposed by just "supposed to be.." for less than 20K mileage car? I asked cancellation of this service, and he replied: "of course, No problem!"; sounds like $172 cost is nothing.
I am very disappointed at Hyundai Capitol's service mindset, and I will never visit or recommend Hyundai Capitol who adds unnecessary services to whom has less knowledge of car or experiences.
RJ
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/31/2018

Hello Jiwoong,

2009 Hyundai Elantra To
05/18/2018 Category: Service
none
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/18/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback.
We apologize for the service you experienced, it is not a normalcy that you left without your fluids being topped off. We would like to schedule you another visit, so we, may be able to correct our faults at your earliest convenience. Again, we thank you for your patron and look forward to speaking with you.

CJ
Cylinthia J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service
I want my Hyundai services to be done at the Hyundai dealership. The people in the service area were very friendly & efficient.
RJ
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/16/2018

Hello Cylinthia,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. It is with great pleasure that our team helped provide you with exceptional service during your visit. We look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Hello Cylinthia,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery.
We value your feedback. We would like to apologize for not having a ride available at your convenience. We don't practice the act of unnecessary conversation. We would like to speak to you regarding this matter, at your earliest convenience.

Katrina S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Engine Cutoff
I brought my Hyundai Genesis 2012 in for safety issues. The issues that I’m experiencing includes: engine cutoff, failure to start and hesitation during acceleration. The dealership had my car all day but failed to provide an update or give a courtesy call to at least let me know about the service. I phoned the dealership after 4:30 pm and they told me that they could not produce the issues that I explained to them. I’m still experiencing the same issues. My car cutoff on me yesterday while I was driving. I am disheartened about this whole ordeal.
RJ
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/17/2018

Hello Katrina,

05/09/2018 Category: Service
Long wait
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/10/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. We apologize that you experienced a long wait time. We take pride in our customer service, making sure each of our guests are attended to in a timely manner. We would like to call and speak with you at your earliest convenience regarding your wait time. We appreciate your patron and look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Troy, AL
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Spamming email, service was too long for a hose, too expensive
The man who helped me was incredibly nice. I didn’t have an issue with the customer service at all, it was the ridiculous overpriced amount just to put a new hose in for my a/c. $250 just for labor? My total was $500 for everything. I could get that cheaper somewhere else. I did not expect the cost of labor to be so expensive. I know now that I won’t be returning, especially after my email being spammed for this stupid feedback thing for a week now. Set the email to go for two days then leave it alone! It’s annoying.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/08/2018

Hello Valued Customer,

We here at Capitol Hyundai of Montgomery value your feedback. We are happy to hear that you found our services to be great, we take pride in making sure our guest needs are met. Its unfortunate that you found our prices to be high. We are more then happy to send some rebates and coupons in the mail for you. We appreciate your patron and look forward to seeing you during your next visit.