Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5rating 4.44762
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

Rebecca M.
09/07/2017 Category: Service
It was over 1 1/2 hrs to get oil changed, but thy didn't charge for it & gave me a free one next time.
They made up for the time they kept my car.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/08/2017

Hello Rebecca,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your feedback. It is awesome to know that our team took care of you during your visit. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience due to time. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

MT
Mack T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/26/2017 Category: Service
survey results
I completed the online survey after my last visit. My mistake , I intended to give a 4 star rating. I answered the questions all satisfactorily and i should have given a 4 star. I give no one a five star. Thank you for your follow up and concern. Will be back. Mack thacker
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/28/2017

Hello Mack,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback with us. It is unfortunate that your visit seems to have been unsatisfactory. It is in great hopes that you can reach out to us to let us know how we could have improved your visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to speaking with you shortly.

Jeffrey S.
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Last visit
Needs improvement.

Hello Jeffrey,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. We will like to speak with you regarding your visit. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you soon.

LR
Laura R.
Pike Road, AL
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Understaffed Service Department, Rude Appointment Personnel
If you can find another Hyundai dealer to service your car, you should. If not don't buy a Hyundai and waste your time as they are apparently so backed up that it will take weeks to diagnose your car for repairs.

Hello Laura,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We will like to speak with you regarding your visit.

08/20/2017 Category: Service
Maybe to by a car, not to get serviced.
I have mixed emotions. I've been dealing with Hyundai for 4 years and this is the first time I've experienced this time type of treatment.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/21/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. We would like to speak with you regarding your visit. We value you and will like to contact you shortly.

08/10/2017 Category: Service
customer service and workers are friendly and courteous
none
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/10/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your feedback. We will definitely look more into your issue and contact you at your convenience. We appreciate you and look forward to your next great visit.

Joanne S.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
08/09/2017 Category: Service
The service your good people do to help you find out what you need. My car has been great it has over 240,000 miles and has been so faithful.

08/09/2017 Category: Service
Always had good service just can't afford it right now
Love my car it has 233,000 miles on it but AC went out and costs too much to repair over $1,000 . Only made this van one year.

Hello Joanne,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. We will like to speak with you regarding your visit. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you at your convenience.

Tawanna B.
08/03/2017 Category: Service
Why schedule a service appointment?
My appointment to complete 2 recalls was at 1pm. I told them I had requested shuttle services but I could wait if it wouldn't take more than an hour. I was told it would be about a 2 hours wait. I used the shuttle serves to return to work. My vehicle was not ready until almost 5pm.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/04/2017

Hello Tawanna,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We value your feedback and would like to speak with you regarding your visit. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you.

BF
Belinda F.
Pike Road, AL
08/01/2017 Category: Service
Mileage check up
Service advisors do not keep you informed of mileage service checks. I had to go online and print a copy so I would know what should be done to my car.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/02/2017

Hello Belinda,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback regarding your visit. We would like to speak with you and make sure that you your concerns were addressed. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you.

Elmore, AL
07/24/2017 Category: Service
Reacll
It would have been better if I knew that all parts were available for the recall.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/24/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. We do apologize for the inconvenience that is caused to you regarding your visit. We appreciate you and would like to speak with you regarding this visit. Please feel free to contact me via email or phone at your convenience.

Josh M.
07/18/2017 Category: Service
People are great!
Bob provided great costumer service in a very timely manner. He went out of his way to ensure I had easy communication with him about the status of the car repairs being made.

07/18/2017 Category: Service
People are great, wish I could say the same for the car.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/19/2017

Hello Josh,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your feedback. Just as a reminder, the engine light is triggered by numerous things such as something as simple as the gas cap left open to an actual issue with the internal components of the engine itself. Therefore, we have to be sure a technician is compensated to determine what issue you are having during your visit in order to repair the issue. We understand your concern but our main goal is to maintain the quality of life for your vehicle with professionalism and a genuine smile. We appreciate you and would like to speak with you more regarding your visit.

PJ
Peggy J.
Mathews, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2017 Category: Service
Most times the service is great but this time I was a little disappointed. It is not good to go out of town and have your service light come on right after having it serviced. They did not reset my service time clock.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/11/2017

Hello Peggy,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We value your feedback. We will like to contact you regarding your visit. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you.

07/04/2017 Category: Service
Usually great service
Did not fix something I addressed
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/05/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for your feedback. We will love to get you back in to our service department to rectify this issue. We appreciate you and would love to speak with you regarding your visit.

FH
Freddie H.
Selma, AL
07/04/2017 Category: Service
Callback time
When I call for an appointment, almost everytime, I have to leave a message. It take days to get called back. I had a question about my car, because I did not bring my car myself, and I had to leave a message. It will be a week tomorrow and I have not gotten called back at all.

Hello Freddie,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. It is unfortunate that your visit was unsatisfactory. It would be great if I can speak to you regarding your visit. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you at your convenience.

06/15/2017 Category: Service
Can't trust service time estimate
1 1/5 hour scheduled service time lasted 3 1/5 hours.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/16/2017

Hello Valued Customer.

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. We look forward to speaking with you regarding your visit.

Cristy H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Overcharging for routine maintenance. Will go else where next time
See above. Also sweet girls try to add to cost.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/12/2017

Hello Cristy,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. We will like to speak with you regarding your visit. We look forward to sharing your next great visit.

PH
Pamela H.
06/12/2017 Category: Service
it's ok just too slow
I would just need more people in the service department too slow.

Hello Pamela,

AZ
Alisa Z.
2005 Hyundai Xg350
06/05/2017 Category: Service
Show Room, Customers waiting Room, and service technician
I would recommend them to buy a Hyundai car
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/05/2017

Hello Alisa,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking my call. It was a pleasure to speak with you regarding your visit. We look forward to sharing your next great visit.

DT
Dorothy T.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/28/2017 Category: Service
No response
Neither agree nor disagree
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/30/2017

Hello Dorothy,

Thank you for taking my call and I apologize for the phone disconnecting. We appreciate you for choosing us as your Genesis service center. We appreciate your business and wish to speak with you at your convenience.

Juan A.
05/25/2017 Category: Service
Great customer service but long wait
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 05/25/2017

Hello Juan,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for providing us with your feedback. We greatly apologize for any inconvenience that was caused due to time. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you.