Overall Rating 4.4363658/5Overall Rating 4.4363658/5Overall Rating 4.4363658/5Overall Rating 4.4363658/5rating 4.4363658
Overall Rating 2.42727/5Overall Rating 2.42727/5rating 2.42727rating 2.42727rating 2.42727

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Great job and great customer service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/05/2019

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Demetria S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer Service
My technician was upfront and honest with me about the length of time my service was going to take. Although I was not pleased with the wait time for a routine oil change, he was honest about them being backed up. That made me keep my appointment and the wait bearable.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/02/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. We were not able to get your vehicle serviced quickly as you needed. Thank you for being patient with us. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

FW
Fred W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Servicing my 2017 Santa Fe
Everyone is so friendly at Capitol Hyundai
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/02/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. and thank you for the five star rating. We put the customer first and the value in our work.

Feel free to call for a service appointment or let us answer any questions for you.

Sincerely

Charles W.
Selma, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Professional service dept with comfortable waiting lounge
Very professional
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/01/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving our service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs. Tell your family and friends we thank them too.

Anthony S.
Eclectic, AL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Check your washer Fluid....
I recently went in as I had an issue with the blower motor for the AC only working on high. They replaced that and all is well. They also unstopped the AC drain as the AC was dumping water into the passenger floorboard. While the car was there, I asked them to go ahead and do a synthetic oil change while they were at it. After looking at the ticket and seeing what was listed I saw multi-point inspection. When I got in the car later that day, I noticed that when I started the car that the "Low Washer Fluid" light was on in the dash. So I called and spoke to the service adviser and asked if the washer fluid was involved in the $70.00 synthetic oil change and he said that it should have been checked, but that it must have been overlooked. He offered for me to bring the car back in and they would fill it up for me, but it would be less expensive for me to just go and buy the washer fluid myself and fill it up than drive back to the dealership. My point is their needs to be a checkoff sheet that is followed if they claim to have multi point inspections, especially if they are going to miss something. It makes you wonder if any of the fluids were checked, topped off, or even changed.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/01/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs and graciously giving us a five star rating. I would like to apologize for my service team missing topping off the washer fluid in your vehicle. We strive to provide excellent service for all of our customers. Please call me if you would like to discuss further. Thank you again for choosing us for your service needs.

Deanna S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff
I have recommended you to friends and clients, has been my favorite car and company to date
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/31/2019

Bryant M.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast and honest service
Check engine light came on and they got me in immediately.
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/31/2019

Amelia B.
Atlanta, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience
Awesome job to quickly diagnose my issue and expeditiously make repairs!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/29/2019

ES
Eric S.

07/28/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle was completed in requested time.

VP
Valencia P.
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Customer
I was a customer very good experience

CT
Charlene T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
A Satisfied Customer
The day of my visit was very busy for the service department. My understanding of what they were going through lead to me receiving very wonderful customer service. Thank you!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/26/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a satisfied customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs. Thank you for the kind words during our busy time of year.

PM
Patricia M.
Wetumpka, AL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Great service all the time
Thia dealer is always a pleasure to work with my qhole family has bought cars from them
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/26/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs. Tell your family and friends we thank them too.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
courteous prompt service
fast great service
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/26/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs. Thank you for the five star response to our survey.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Great
I really appreciate the service and the care they give their customers
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/26/2019

Dear valued customer, thank you for the five star response. We strive to give all of our customers excellent service. Feel free to call anytime to set up an appointment or ask a question.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Set with a Smile 😊
The service agents always greet you with a smile. I love the service and that is why I would always recommend them
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/24/2019

Lora S.
Valley, AL
07/23/2019 Category: Service
BEST SERVICE DEPT I HAVE EVER DELT WITH!!!
I drive from Valley, AL to deal with Craig and the service department in Montgomery.
They are always friendly and do their best!
Craig has been taking care of my vehicle since 2012 and won't go anywhere else.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/23/2019

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Very thankful for Bob. Bob and the staff always gets the job done and he is very nice in his approach with everything.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/22/2019

Sandra H.
Greenville, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Call back
Dustin got my car fixed right away without a appointment. Quick and easy! Thank you Dustin!!!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/22/2019