Overall Rating 4.4414411/5Overall Rating 4.4414411/5Overall Rating 4.4414411/5Overall Rating 4.4414411/5rating 4.4414411
Overall Rating 2.43243/5Overall Rating 2.43243/5rating 2.43243rating 2.43243rating 2.43243

Lora S.
Valley, AL
07/23/2019 Category: Service
BEST SERVICE DEPT I HAVE EVER DELT WITH!!!
I drive from Valley, AL to deal with Craig and the service department in Montgomery.
They are always friendly and do their best!
Craig has been taking care of my vehicle since 2012 and won't go anywhere else.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/23/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Very thankful for Bob. Bob and the staff always gets the job done and he is very nice in his approach with everything.

Sandra H.
Greenville, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Call back
Dustin got my car fixed right away without a appointment. Quick and easy! Thank you Dustin!!!

Luverne, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service and friendly
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/22/2019

Dear customer, thank you for completing your service survey and giving us a 5 star rating. Please let us know if there is anything we can o for you.

VM
Vicki M.
Prattville, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Simply Done
I had some recall issues that needed to be done. I easily scheduled my visit online. I arrived a few minutes early, they took me right in and got to work. I chose to wait on my vehicle. There was plenty of room to wait, although it was noisy with competing TVs in the same room. TV viewing options were uninteresting so I opted for a quieter room. Only problem here was that there was only one available plug for charging my phone and someone had it tied up. I was there for just under two hours so the wait was bearable.
Willie M. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/18/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Willie Mahone

BD
Bruce D.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service Department - Above and Beyond Expectations
Bob McElvy (Service Advisor) and Scott Schodorf9 (Service Manager) went out of their way to help me deal with an expensive repair (over $3100). They took the time to outline several options, including a Hyundai Corporation cost sharing option -- which was a "long shot". Long story short, it was because of their willingness to go beyond the standard customer service transaction and do REAL customer service that I was able to save over $2700. They could have easily have gone the standard customer service route. As a retired senior master sergeant, I have had my people do extraordinary things because they took their mission seriously. Bob and Scott remind me of those extraordinary people who did extraordinary things.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/30/2019

Mr. Durham, it was our pleasure to accommodate and get the help you needed for your vehicle. Our conversation about the pros and cons of an older vehicle, I think, was beneficial to you. I thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai to service your vehicle. Come back and see us.

Thanks again

334-551-1370

SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/17/2019

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

LN
Lee N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
T
F

2017 Hyundai Accent
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly professional staff
Capitol Hyundai is a fantastic dealership. The service department is just a good!

Beverly S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service department
Customer service was awesome. Thank you
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/16/2019

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Qualiaty service and ready earlier than promised
Always get quality and friendly service here. They take the time to answer any questions, and it's usually ready earlier than promised.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/15/2019

EP
Eddie P.
Selma, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy & knowledable sales people
They got me in & out in a timely manner (before my promised time)..They also alerted me to some work that needs to be done, and they even showed visible proof of this, ex: my filters
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/10/2019

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service from a top dealer
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/09/2019

AN
Ashley N.
Pike Road, AL
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
The customer service is always amazing.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/09/2019

BR
Betty R.
Letohatchee, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2019 Category: Service
I have had great service when I go in. Craig is a great servi e person. Explains everything and is not pushy.
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey and we always want to give our customers great service and let them know exactly what is going on with thier vehicle.  Thank you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer!

ST
Sherri T.
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Committment to excellence
Thanks for the friendly service!
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for doing the survey, we know your time is valuable,and thanks for the 5 stars!  We strive to give all of our customers excellence and friendly service! Thanks for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.

WB
William B.
Troy, AL
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Quality customer service
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for doing the survey and also for the 5 Stars!  We want all of our customers to have a great experince here at Capitol Hyundai. Thanks you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.

GJ
George J.
2013 Hyundai Equus
07/05/2019 Category: Service
N/a
Laverne H. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you taking the time to do the survey and thanks for the 5 Stars!  We always want to give our customers 5 Star service.  Thank you for being a Capitol Hyundai Customer.

RO
Ronda O.
Lapine, AL
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Kind and prompt
They got my car in and out in a timely fashion even though I didn’t have an appointment!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/03/2019