Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5Overall Rating 4.44762/5rating 4.44762
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

PM
Paul M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2016 Category: Service
The End of Maintenance by Owners
An engineering blog had it correct yesterday with a unanimous agreement that the new vehicles can only be serviced by dealers with factory trained mechanics.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/31/2016

Hello Paul,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We really appreciate you for taking the opportunity to provide us with your feedback. We look forward to taking care of your issues as soon as possible. We look forward to your next visit here with us. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next appointment visit.

James C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/27/2016 Category: Service
My service was very good as it always is and I will highly recommend to others.

08/27/2016 Category: Service
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/29/2016

Hello James,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We really appreciate you for taking the opportunity to provide us with your feedback. It is always great to hear how well our team performed great services for you during your visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

Hope Hull, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/23/2016 Category: Service
Average Service Center
The level of customer service once went above and beyond expectation, now it is just average. For example, my Genesis was returned to me fully serviced and detailed. Lately, it is serviced and returned . Now, I leave there to take it somewhere else for detailing.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/25/2016

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We really appreciate you for taking the opportunity to provide us with your feedback. It was awesome to speak with you and hear your insight on your visit. Please do not heistate to contact me if you have any more concerns regarding Capitol Hyundai or this visit. We appreciate you and lookk forward to sharing your next great service visit.

08/19/2016 Category: Service
Person
Mediocre at best.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/22/2016

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for taking the opportunity to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate you for taking our call regarding your visit to clarify there were no issues during this visit. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

Kamesia B.
2014 Hyundai Azera
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Oil change/Diagnostic test
Overall, the service tech Bob was very pleasant and courteous. I went to get an oil change and a battery check because my car was stalling while trying to crank it. Once the mechanics started their work--I was told by Bob that I needed an engine air filter and a cabin filter---one in which was 69.95$ and the other one somewhere around 50.00$ and a new battery at 115.00$. I declined because I knew I could get a better price on ebay or amazon (which I did)...once I declined Bob said that I would have to be charged for a diagnostic check--I asked why because the oil change package I chose had it in the description----then he said Oh, that's right---once I paid the cashier--I was given the sheet with my diagnostic check and my battery check was GOOD---so I'm still puzzled as to why I was told I needed a battery....still having problems at the start-up with a ticking sound before my car actually starts though---problem still not solved!!!
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/15/2016

Hello Kamesia,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for providing us with your feedback regarding your service visit. It is unfortunate that you found your visit to be dissatisfying. Therefore, we would like to speak with you at your convenience. Please feel free to contact me at your leisure regarding your visit via phone or email. We appreciate you and look forward to hearing from you.

2010 Hyundai Veracruz
08/09/2016 Category: Service
2 day repair
I dropped off my car @830 on a Thursday am to have 3 things repaired ... It took all day heard nothing I had to call 2 times to get through to service dept@5 pm that same day nothing had been done only gave me prices after 8 hrs!!! Then kept my car another day to repair ... When I picked up car I had to wait over 20 min to check out .... I understand being short staffed but I have never seen Hyundai this crowded or had to wait 2 days for my car .... I had to wait 2 weeks to get appt and then wait 2 days for repairs not acceptable I think but you did do good work thanks
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/10/2016

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We greatly appreciate you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some valuable feedback. It always sadden us to see an unsatisfied customer. Therefore, I will like to contact you personally regarding this visit. Please expect a call to discuss this matter. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you.

Sally B.
08/09/2016 Category: Service
Not sure what you are looking for, not spectular but okay
the service is okay, no complaints.

Hello Sally,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. It is a pleasure to have your feedback outlining your visit. We are happy that your visit left you with no complaints. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

Prattville, AL
08/08/2016 Category: Service
Recall for steering
I was not happy with this service due to a 2 hr and 45 minute wait and told it would take an hour. At some point I should have been told that this service would take longer than anticipated. I love my Hyundai and plan to continue maintenance at Hyundai but service time needs to be improved.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/09/2016

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We greatly appreciate you for taking the opportunity to provide us with your feedback. Although we do apologize for the extended wait time as better communication should have been present. I would like to contact you to personally apologize for this inconvenience. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you.

Steven M.
Ellenwood, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/05/2016 Category: Service
Attention to Detail is Lacking
The service advisors did a great job communicating with me throughout the issue, but the maintenance team fails to pay attention to detail. The last 2 times they forgot something that required me to return (ie failed to reconnect one of my head lights). Sara was always apologetic and had the issue fixed quickly, but my last 2 questions to the service manager have fallen upon deaf ears. Love my car, but a little skeptical of the service department.

Hello Steven,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for taking the opportunity to provide us with your feedback regarding your visit. We have made an attempt to contact you regarding this visit. Please feel free to contact us at your convenience.

PR
Patrick R.
2007 Hyundai Azera
07/15/2016 Category: Service
Average to the area
The time it took to complete a scheduled oil change was cut in half from my previous oil change, one hour. However, the instruction placed on the work order "LINE A" was not completed at all. I returned to point this out to the first available service representative I saw. Also, the hood of my car has a chrome strip on the front edge, it had oily hand prints on it. This indicate that the service tech has no regards of details nor does the person that brought the car back to me suggestion the work has been completed as to the standards of Capital Hyundai. It has become common practice that I check behind service work. The multi-point inspection report is generic at best, no work seem to have been placed in its results. I hope all other items were actually completed as indicated on the invoice. With all said, this is the standard service to be expected in this area. Capital Hyundai has not distinguished itself from any other in the industry. Capital Hyundai's location is very convenient. The facility is clean and maintained. The team members are pleasant and courteous.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/19/2016

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for taking the opportunity to provide us with your feedback regarding your visit. It is unfortunate that you found your visit to be disappointing. We throughly apologize and would like to speak with you regarding this visit. At your convenience please feel free to contact me, we look forward to hearing from you.

TT
Thomas T.
Wetumpka, AL
07/14/2016 Category: Service
Diagnose it yourself
They can fix your car if you diagnose the problem first.

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for providing us with your feedback regarding your service visit. It is unfortunate that we have been unable to reach you via phone. We would like to speak with you regarding your previous visit. We value you as a customer and look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Jaauston A.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2016 Category: Service
checking in
It was nice of them to call and try to fix the problems

07/12/2016 Category: Service
Need to be faster
Need more staff on hand to give us rides back home.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/13/2016

Hello Jaauston,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for taking the opportunity to let us know how your service experience was for you. It was a pleasure to speak with you as we look forward to sharing a greater experience during your next visit. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact me. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

07/05/2016 Category: Service
was charged the allignment, problem was not solved, and someone was supposed to call me back no one did?
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/07/2016

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback outlining your visit. I am happy to know you spoke with our service manager regarding your issue. We genuinely apologize for any inconvenience that was caused to you but is glad that we were able to help. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

MJ
Martha J.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2016 Category: Service
Courteous employees
Service took longer than anticipated. Had to have new tire. Not one in stock. Was told an hour to get one. After 2 hours finally had to ask. Crunchy how tire had just arrived when I asked. Also had oil change and tire rotation. Vehicle thing took over 3 hours.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/06/2016

Hello Martha,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We really appreciate you for taking the opportunity to rate our service. I  would like to speak with you regarding this visit. I have been unsuccessful in contacting you and would like to know what could have been better during your visit. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/27/2016 Category: Service
service
Good if you need exactly what is recommended for the mileage.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/05/2016

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We truly appreciate you for taking the opportunity to provide us with such valuable feedback regarding your visit. We would like to apologize for any confusion that was caused during this visit. It is an honor to have you as a customer and will like to continue rendering service to you and your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2016 Category: Service
Quick to get in, slow to get out
Have to wait an inordinate amount of time for your bill to arrive from the service department to the cashier.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/22/2016

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. It was a pleasure to speak with you regarding this visit. We are continuing to make changes to enhance the customer's experience. It is feedback like yours that allow us to continue to make changes to enhance your experience. We appreciate you taking the opportunity to share your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience that was caused to you. Thank you for taking my call as we look forward to sharing your next service visit.

Beverly B.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Your prices and labor cost are to high for a single person to get there car fixed.
Prices are to high! !!!!#
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/16/2016

Hello Beverly,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. It is a great pleasure to have such valuable feedback from our valued customers. Just as a friendly reminder, remember to check our website at www.capitolhyundai.net, for coupons and savings for parts and services. We appreciate your business and look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

GC
Greg C.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Staff was friendly, professional and knowledgable of my car and service needs.
I would recommend you service department develop a quick serve for oil changes and other routine maintenance, if that is feasible.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/17/2016

Hello Greg,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that was caused to you. The service department is always looking for ways to enhance your service experience. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback with us. It is a pleasure to have your business as we look forward to sharing your next visit.

Callback
She did an excellent job!!!!

06/14/2016 Category: Service
Good
Great service.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/20/2016

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai. It is a great pleasure to have your feedback. We truly apologize for any inconvenience that was caused and greatly appreciate you giving the opportunity to fix it. A resolution is much greater than a solution. We appreciate you for choosing us as your Sonata service center and we look forward to sharing your next great service visit.

QR
Quintana R.
Fort Deposit, AL
05/30/2016 Category: Service
Hyundai
It was ok. The wait was a little long.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/02/2016

Hello Quintana,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai. It is unfortunate that I have not been able to reach you regarding your visit. I will like to speak with you at your convenience. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We look forward to hearing from you.