4.6

Quick Reply from Customer Service
Customer Service called quickly and was very friendly. They offered to provide a 15% coupon in the mail for the next service. I am sure they will take the comment on the time it takes to render the service to heart and hopefully decrease wait times for simple services. This place really does do top notch work.

10/04/2017 Category: Service
This dealer is very good and they do great service. However....
With a set appointment time, it should not take 1.5 hours to do an oil change and tire rotation. Also, it shouldn't cost $122 to do it even with the air filter being replaced. My recommendation would be to have a reasonable set price that is advertised for these normal recurring services. The place is great but the wait and the cost would make me do these low level services elsewhere.
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/04/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. We will like to speak with you regarding your visit. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Greenville, AL
Scratched My Mirror
Service was great but my mirror was scratched in the process.

KR
Kenneth R.
Pelham, AL
10/03/2017 Category: Service
Ok
They returned the car to me and the airbag light is stuck on. I guess the car runs ok. But the attention to detail wasn't there.
RJ
Rebecca J., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 10/03/2017

Hello Kenneth,

Charlene H.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/20/2017 Category: Service
Good and Bad
The service department is outstanding and I trust them completely. Trying to book an appointment was not so great.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/20/2017

Hello Charlene,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. We truly apologize for your inconvenience caused through scheduling and appreciate you for speaking with me regarding your visit. We look forward to sharing your next great visit.

Rebecca M.
09/07/2017 Category: Service
It was over 1 1/2 hrs to get oil changed, but thy didn't charge for it & gave me a free one next time.
They made up for the time they kept my car.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 09/08/2017

Hello Rebecca,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your feedback. It is awesome to know that our team took care of you during your visit. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience due to time. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing your next great visit.

MT
Mack T.
Prattville, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/26/2017 Category: Service
survey results
I completed the online survey after my last visit. My mistake , I intended to give a 4 star rating. I answered the questions all satisfactorily and i should have given a 4 star. I give no one a five star. Thank you for your follow up and concern. Will be back. Mack thacker
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/28/2017

Hello Mack,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback with us. It is unfortunate that your visit seems to have been unsatisfactory. It is in great hopes that you can reach out to us to let us know how we could have improved your visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to speaking with you shortly.

Jeffrey S.

Laura R.
Pike Road, AL
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Understaffed Service Department, Rude Appointment Personnel
If you can find another Hyundai dealer to service your car, you should. If not don't buy a Hyundai and waste your time as they are apparently so backed up that it will take weeks to diagnose your car for repairs.

Hello Laura,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We will like to speak with you regarding your visit.

08/20/2017 Category: Service
Maybe to by a car, not to get serviced.
I have mixed emotions. I've been dealing with Hyundai for 4 years and this is the first time I've experienced this time type of treatment.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/21/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. We would like to speak with you regarding your visit. We value you and will like to contact you shortly.

08/10/2017 Category: Service
customer service and workers are friendly and courteous
none
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/10/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your feedback. We will definitely look more into your issue and contact you at your convenience. We appreciate you and look forward to your next great visit.

Joanne S.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
08/09/2017 Category: Service
The service your good people do to help you find out what you need. My car has been great it has over 240,000 miles and has been so faithful.

08/09/2017 Category: Service
Always had good service just can't afford it right now
Love my car it has 233,000 miles on it but AC went out and costs too much to repair over $1,000 . Only made this van one year.

Hello Joanne,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. We will like to speak with you regarding your visit. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you at your convenience.

Tawanna B.
08/03/2017 Category: Service
Why schedule a service appointment?
My appointment to complete 2 recalls was at 1pm. I told them I had requested shuttle services but I could wait if it wouldn't take more than an hour. I was told it would be about a 2 hours wait. I used the shuttle serves to return to work. My vehicle was not ready until almost 5pm.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/04/2017

Hello Tawanna,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We value your feedback and would like to speak with you regarding your visit. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you.

BF
Belinda F.
Pike Road, AL
08/01/2017 Category: Service
Mileage check up
Service advisors do not keep you informed of mileage service checks. I had to go online and print a copy so I would know what should be done to my car.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 08/02/2017

Hello Belinda,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback regarding your visit. We would like to speak with you and make sure that you your concerns were addressed. We appreciate you and look forward to speaking with you.

Elmore, AL
07/24/2017 Category: Service
Reacll
It would have been better if I knew that all parts were available for the recall.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/24/2017

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback. We do apologize for the inconvenience that is caused to you regarding your visit. We appreciate you and would like to speak with you regarding this visit. Please feel free to contact me via email or phone at your convenience.

Josh M.
07/18/2017 Category: Service
People are great!
Bob provided great costumer service in a very timely manner. He went out of his way to ensure I had easy communication with him about the status of the car repairs being made.

07/18/2017 Category: Service
People are great, wish I could say the same for the car.
Capitol Hyundai M., Customer Service from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/19/2017

Hello Josh,

Thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai Montgomery. We appreciate your feedback. Just as a reminder, the engine light is triggered by numerous things such as something as simple as the gas cap left open to an actual issue with the internal components of the engine itself. Therefore, we have to be sure a technician is compensated to determine what issue you are having during your visit in order to repair the issue. We understand your concern but our main goal is to maintain the quality of life for your vehicle with professionalism and a genuine smile. We appreciate you and would like to speak with you more regarding your visit.