4.6

ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (130)

Stephanie W.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Capital Hyundai Purchase
I had a great car buying experience with Capital Hyundai. Walter Hull was patient and able to find the Sante Fe with the convenience package and accessories that I wanted. The pricing was upfront and all paperwork was explained thoroughly before signing. And I am completely happy with my new purchase.

FR
Fred R.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Good service experience
The fix of a recall for a brake problem went well, although many people came the same day, so there was a line.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/09/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set a check in time for all your service needs.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Excellent and timely service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/09/2020

Dear valued customer, I would like to personally thank you for giving my service team a 5-star review. It was our pleasure in helping you and answer any questions or concerns you have.  We at Capitol Hyundai strive to provide a pleasant and timely service visit. Please feel free to call and set an appointment for all your service needs.

PH
Pamela H.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Service at Capital Hyundai
I took my car in for service and I was early. They said no problem, told me how long it would take and sent me to the waiting room. Great customer service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/09/2020

Dear valued customer, thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

Pike Road, AL
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Kierra was awesome!
The customer service here is always impeccable. Kierra was so helpful and professional.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 07/01/2020

SF
Sandra F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Promptness of service reps, thoughtfulness, courtesy, and timely service
I've been coming here for awhile. Love my Santa Fe. Have always received great service with thorough explanations of any repair(s) needed and cost. Thanks so much for being here for us.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/24/2020

FR
Fred R.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Satisfactory service
My recent service experience was convenient and satisfactory
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/22/2020

TL
Tamela L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
We bought our Hyundai Santa Fe XL here in Montgomery, AL. We have use the Service Center for all maintenance Service. Can't say enough good things about the Service center. The people are great to work with always with a smile. We will definitely be back!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/22/2020

Laurasenia C.
Pike Road, AL
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
The best customer service ever. Thank you so much ūüėä
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/15/2020

Thomas M.
Wetumpka, AL
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Great service all the time
Always a great place to shop and service your Hyundai!!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/09/2020

Dynetta M.
06/08/2020 Category: Service
They have really great service. I will always use them for car service.
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/09/2020

Johnny B.
Greenville, AL
06/06/2020 Category: Service
The people
It was a great experience,

Kayla M.
Prattville, AL
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Super friendly!!!!
Brandi is awesome and super friendly. She worked with me and kept me updated every step of the way!!
SCOTT S. from Capitol Hyundai Montgomery responded on 06/08/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing Capitol Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with a wonderful experience and to exceed your expectations. As a valued customer, we look forward to providing all your service needs.

If you have any questions, comments, or need to set an appointment, please contact me or my service team.

Scott A. Schodorf

Sydney M.
Prattville, AL
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Good communications between service advisor and mechanics
Asked to have a front end noise checked out. Problem detected , fixed at no charge