Overall Rating 4.6666684/5Overall Rating 4.6666684/5Overall Rating 4.6666684/5Overall Rating 4.6666684/5rating 4.6666684
Overall Rating 1.9122763/5rating 1.9122763rating 1.9122763rating 1.9122763rating 1.9122763
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Sean J.
Aptos, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
My First Hyundai
This is my first purchase of a Hyundai vehicle, and so far I am pretty pleased with overall quality of the car. It only has 5500 miles on it, and I have only owned it for 3 months, but I am happy with the car itself and treatment by the dealership. I believe the cargo cover should have been included in the original purchase of the car, and the utility console in the roof of the car next the windshield is slightly loose. The overall road/wind noise is higher than I would have liked, as well as the slow acceleration. I went into the dealership to purchase an electric car, but the price of the ionic electric car was too expensive to afford. However, this car is comparable to other similar makes/models in this price range - which unfortunately is the most I can afford - and the overall criteria for selection.

Great
Great

Lan S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Quick-service friendly staff
John was very helpful he said it would take one and a half to two hours it was ready in 1 hour very happy with the service and great friendly staff

Janet B.
Campbell, CA
Owner
Great service,
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete this review and for providing feedback. We very much appreciate your patronage and thank you for allowing us to be your dealer of choice.

VC
Victor C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly staff
This is my first Hyundai.Never had any feedback on this brand prior to buying it.The engine recall forced me to visit Capitol Hyundai who proved to be pretty reliable.You might want to check my previous comments which were pretty favorables to this dealer.I just ended up with a new vehicle that wasn't "healthy" 100%,but this dealer worked hard to make it right.

BD
Brian D.
Excellent!
Capitol Hyundai's service department never lets me down. The communication on my service days are always top notch and my service agent Jonathan couldn't have been more friendly and easy to deal with. Thank you!

Rhonda Joy W.
Another Star for Follow Up
The Service Department and Manager do their best and I appreciate the follow up and attention to issues when they come up.

Lengthy Service Times
I really like Hyundai but this last visit was not great. I continuously have issues with the service agreement I purchased not showing correctly in their system, so they end up telling me each time that only my oil change is covered. However, the maintenance agreement I purchased is supposed to cover much more than that and I've had multiple people, including the GM and manager tell me the problem would be fixed and it's still not fixed. I don't know who else to contact about this at this point.

Also, this last visit lasted 2 hours and 20 minutes. Much longer than the 1.5 hours to 2 hours max that they told me it would take.
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Good afternoon Rhonda,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for providing feedback.
It appears that your big concern is that the dealership has not resolved your service contract issue. Is this accurate? I have sent your feedback to the leadership and am looking into this for you. I will track their progress to make sure this is resolved.
I do apologize that your service took longer than anticipated. It looks like we went over by 20 minutes from what we told you. I know your time is valuable. We never intend on this occurring and try to give realistic time expectations.
I am glad to hear you have had great experiences with us in the past.
I'm glad that Jonathan went ahead and took care of the required service for you at no charge.

Do you feel that Jonathan provided you with good customer service? This review score is his personal report card. If you feel he provided you with good customer service , would you consider re-scoring his personal review? Let me know, i can send you a re-score option for him.
I will update you as soon as i get more information about your service contract from the sales and finance team.

HH
Hoyoon H.
Milpitas, CA
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Advisor Ken is very helpful
From following up with ordering parts to arranging replacements, Ken was very helpful.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
regular oil change
Received prompt and courteous service.

SG
Sharon G.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Good service!
I am always given the best customer service and I have a friendly environment. We have purchased 4 cars from this dealership. We are pretty happy customers.

EG
Eleanor G.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Good Service, Good Communication
Sean was great! Kept communication with me through phone and email. Quick turn around and issues on my car are gone. Great job team!!

BD
Bhagat D.
Sunnyvale, CA
Awesome
Awesome

Great service as always. Highly recommend Capitol Hyundai

Easy check in
Easy check in. Nice waiting area.

AW
Audie W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
car care
the staff is what make this place so great john the service righter was a (6) in my book

Michelle B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Team was great, made me feel welcome and informed about my vehicle with out the feeling of “I’m trying to take all your money”

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Capitol Hyundai does a fantastic job
I believe the title says it all.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Warranty
Did excellent work on my issue but I cancelled my oil change because the price is 75 or 85 with a rotation.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast service, great customer service, a nice waiting place