Saratoga, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Overall the service was great like usual. From my past visits they returned my car washed except for my last visit. I can only assume they might be short on staff due to Covid restrictions.

Bob M.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Great location with friendly staff
A returning customer and will definitely come back again.

Julie M.
Salinas, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Great serviceAt Hyundai once again with Henry. I only wish I could’ve had my auto butler done at the same time. I forgot to ask if they would wash my car and vacuum it for an extra fee. I will ask next time.
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete this review and for providing feedback. We very much appreciate your patronage and thank you for allowing us to be your dealer of choice.

Clean
Good
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

CL
Charles L.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Pre-paid maintenance
Service is excellent but expensive. Don’t invest in pre-paid. The dealership always finds an upgrade.

Los Gatos, CA
2012 Hyundai Azera
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Although my car is 8 years old, they treat it like a new car and help me with all my standard services, and were particularly helpful with a steering collar failure. I have been taking my car there for 71/2 years and will continue to for as long I keep this car.

GA
Geraldina A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent Advisors & Staff
Hyundai Advisor Johnathan has always provided me with excellent service and with a smile when i get him as a advisor, a few times when i drop off my car i am greeted by Jerry who also has a very outstanding personality. I have been happy with the staff who has been assisting me this past year.

AC
Arman C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Henry Palacios is the best!
Great customer service Henry! Keep it up bro..

Kaaren S.
Redwood City, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Kona
I needed tp trade in my leased Tucson and took a drive down to see the Kona. Was able to actually get the car before lease expired and it was easy to complete. My son's friend , Andre Robbins, was very helpful as was Steve. Andre is the reason I went to your dealership in 2017 in the first place. I chose the chartreuse demo Kona that was on the lot. The color caught my eye as I like to try new things and it made me happy to look at it. It drives super great and I am enjoying it. I have received many compliments on the color". I live in Redwood City and wish you were closer, but will continue with the great service I get there.

MA
Mohamed Ridha A.
09/19/2020 Category: Service
I like the car and dealership
I least the third time
I like the Dealership
The car
The worker there Nice and helpful

Ca, CA
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Very clean and friendly.
I'm very satisfied.

Tavleen S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Service personnel
Henry is a great guy he provided great service.

Campbell, CA
09/17/2020 Category: Service
it is a nice place for car services
Good works done on my car, I am appreciated your services!

HV

Los Gatos, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Friendly courteous service
Friendly courteous and prompt service
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020