Overall Rating 4.6428589/5Overall Rating 4.6428589/5Overall Rating 4.6428589/5Overall Rating 4.6428589/5rating 4.6428589
Overall Rating 2.0428577/5Overall Rating 2.0428577/5rating 2.0428577rating 2.0428577rating 2.0428577

Janet B.
Campbell, CA
Car owner
It was a good experience

Chih W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
friendly, efficient
from schedule to pickup was smooth. friendly staffs, recommended

Staff
Great staff

Adrian B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly staff
Henry, service technician, is one of the best. Very friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable on what he is doing.

Jyoti P.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Clean, no frills customer place
Good servicing, glad that the battery was replaced as per warranty; but the servicing cost was a little too high.
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete this review and for providing feedback. We very much appreciate your patronage and thank you for allowing us to be your dealer of choice.

MA
Mark A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Always provide full vehicle report
I love that the provide the full report of the vehicle condition with recommendations and there’s no pushy sales tactics.

HB
Homer B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Schedule service and recall
My appointment time was for 8:00 AM. I dropped the car at 7:50 and had to wait until 8:35 for a shuttle ride home. When my car was ready at 1:30 I called for the shuttle and he said he couldn’t pick me for about 45 minutes. The service takes too long and the shuttle may as well not exist.

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for providing feedback.

I do apologize that the time for completion of your service and the shuttle took longer than expected.

I would be Happy to provide you with a complimentary detail for your vehicle. I truly believe in providing great service for all of our guests.

Let me know when you would like me to complete this detail service for you!

Did your Service Advisor provide you with good customer service? This review score is his personal report card.
If you feel Sean provided you with good customer service, would you consider re-scoring this review for him.
I have the ability to send you a re-score option.

Let me know if this is something you would consider.

with kind regards,

Santa Cruz, CA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Prompt, professional
Prompt and professional

Satisfied
Relatively convenient location. Would like to see maintenance offers (specials).

HT
Ha T.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great shuttle service
We like the shuttle service. It’s excellent!

VT
Virginia T.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Great car service and customer services
I make my appointments, check in, and bring material to work. No issues. The coffee usually runs out cause no one checks it to refill it.

Santa Cruz, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/22/2019 Category: Service
very accomodating on schedule and getting exllt job completed efficiently
whole team works together to support customer, thank you!
Henry gets 10 stars !!

Marilyn P.
Recall visit to Hyundai
The work required to be done took about 2 1/2 hrs. I had reading to keep me occupied. Work was done. I just wish that the resetting of miles to empty on my dash was not changed OR at least noted and put back to where it was when I came in. Also with radio stations.
One thing I am not happy about is the GPS not being included in updates. My car is a Sonata Limited year 2011 and so many changes in many areas are not available on my GPS. It is not safe when you think that this device will get you to the correct place. I not rely on my cell phone which is much better.
Wish this could be part of the RECALL to keep owners happy and safe. There are cars/dealers that do have that option. I checked on the price and not in my budget! Must be cheaper for an automotive company to do that! when I do suggest this dealer & cars, I do mention that this is not automatically part of the upgrades or recalls.

Jason B.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
mirror fix
ordered a mirror for driver side mirror and had them install. great work, thanks!!!

Kari S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Above and Beyond
Trey and Daniel were very helpful and went above and beyond to help me. I really appreciate it!

Suyash S.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
I am super happy with the service and help Hyundai is providing in keeping my car fit and fine

LC
Lisa C.
Morgan Hill, CA
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Reliable cars, excellent customer service from the service department to the sales staff.
I've bought a few cars from Capital Hyundai. There are a lot of car lots to choose from but I come back to Capital Hyundai because I trust the team. Customer service is VERY important to me and hands down, Capital Hyundai has the best over all experience for their customers.

Keep it up Capital Hyundai!

Lisa Cali
Happy & Satisfied Customer

HC
Heman C.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Tail light problem
Your mechanic should I head to tail lights and one brake light out and that it would be $35 a light to replace. When I replace the lights myself I found there was only two lights because the tail light in the brake light or the same light so if I had had your shop do it I would’ve been charged $105 and he only would’ve replaced two lights.

Debra C.
Los Gatos, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is amazing. Always have my car out on time and very professional.

Christopher C.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Always on top, service- courtesy and fast turn
Thank u for always making feel welcom and taking care of my vehicle