WR
Santa Clara, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Jesse makes it memorable
Always one to ask a question to make it a memorable experience along with his jovial demeanor.
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete this review and for providing feedback. We very much appreciate your patronage and thank you for allowing us to be your dealer of choice.

Christopher B.
Hollister, CA
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Great all around!

Carmen C.
Great and timely service

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Quick and friendly service
I was very satisfied with the service performed on my Elantra GT. The pricing offered by Hyundai was also fair, considering that my car was 11 months out of warranty.

MJ
Markus J.
Burlingame, CA
02/21/2020 Category: Service
I go 45 minutes out of my way to get my maintenance done here. They are always extremely friendly and super quick! I highly recommend and trust this dealership!

NL
Nicholas L.
San Mateo, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Good service, friendly and helpful but Incomplete
I bought a car and the check engine light came on about 7 days later. They told me I would have to wait 17 days for an appointment. I had to plead my
Case to management to get it in sooner. They did give me a rental and fixed it in a timely fashion but some of the work that they claimed to have done on my paperwork was clearly not done.
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for providing feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that you did not have a good service experience.

Were the repairs not completed? How could we have made this a better experience for you?

Your feedback is important to me.

with klind regards,

IR
Israel R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Amazing service!!!
As always, I came here for service and to fix a switch. Henry was super nice. Everytime I come here, I get top notch customer service!!!! This dealership is amazing and they make you feel at home.

TW
Tedie W.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Capitol Hyundai is the BEST
I purchased my vehicle new from this dealership. When I moved back to San Jose, I used the nearest my house (Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose) to service my previous Hyundai. The environment was not what I experience at my dealership in Vallejo. Then I found Capitol Hyundai. The are extremely efficient and courteous. I only use this dealership because of the excellent customer service and a pleasant environment.

Jason L.
Daly City, CA
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service given Hyundai has set local SF dealers up for failure
They have closed all 3 Hyundai locations in the San Francisco area in the last couple years. I now have to drive 45 mins at least, worse with traffic, to have my vehicle serviced. It was almost 3 hours roundtrip, only to have to go back and collect my car and make the drive again after dropping it off.
By no means is this the problem of Capital Hyundai. As a matter of fact, the service tech Johnathon was amazing to work with. The only highlight of the experience, which was usually a horrible experience of dealing with the now closed SF locations.
I want to thank Capital Hyundai and Johnathan specifically, but as far as buying or recommending to buy another Hyundai, it makes no sense with this amount of trouble to get covered warranty work arranged.

ME

best service ever

Tchernio B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2913 santa fe sport 2.0T owner
Everything went fine. Major 90k service was done for less than 3hr.
Thanks

NE
Nancy E.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Remember me
Always up beat, smiles and call me by name, I always wait and have a relaxing time with a cup of coffee and enjoy my downtime, never takes long ,and they keep me informed of any work by text.
Their prices are the same as others around, but their work I trust!! Never go anywhere else.
Nancy

ST
Salvador T.
Merced, CA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Service excellence
Always a pleasure coming to Capitol Hyundai. Nice clean waiting areas, fresh coffee and most of all friendly and professional staff.

Jim D.
Sunnyvale, CA
02/18/2020
Listening to the customer
Went to Capitol to resolve an issue after getting blown off by another dealer. Tray's team devoted the time needed to recognizing the issue and got the needed warranty work done.