Overall Rating 4.6323565/5Overall Rating 4.6323565/5Overall Rating 4.6323565/5Overall Rating 4.6323565/5rating 4.6323565
Overall Rating 2.0147015/5Overall Rating 2.0147015/5rating 2.0147015rating 2.0147015rating 2.0147015

Jill S.
Excellent Customer Service!
Henry my customer service gentleman was so pleasant! Friendly, efficient and professional. My check in was just as pleasant. Everybody there works together to get your car the maintenance it needs and gets it returned all updated and back to you as soon as they can.

Sharon W.
Recall and Regular Service
Always a pleasure to deal with this group. They are personable, timely, efficient, and communicative, suggesting and asking before performing any unexpected service issues that need attention. And the car wash is a wonderful bonus. I have taken my car there since 2011 when I purchased it, and will continue to do so.

PB
Patricia B.
Sunnyvale, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Scheduled Checkup
The employees were very considerate and polite when talking with the customers.

FB
Floyd B.
Mountain View, CA
Completed the 5 year warranty with 5 stars
I want to thank the Capitol Hyundai for being so helpful in servicing my car for the last five years. I enjoy the greeting, service and the service room. It has been excellent. I will see you in six months.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/18/2019 Category: Service
The service technician made all the difference. Although the wait was a bit long, he kept me informed about the progress and any changes that needed to be made. His overall demeanor was very professional and he spoke like he cared about me as a customer.

Take care of sonata
take care of sonata

Ca, CA
Good place for Hyundai
Service has been good so far

NM
Nagulapati M.
Cupertino, CA
excellent service

Maureen M.
2007 Hyundai Accent
Ok
Took a very long to look at a few hours to fix and still not fixed
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Good morning Maureen,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for providing feedback.
It looks like we addressed 2 different concerns.
one was the airbag and the other was the check engine light.

Which concern has not been resolved?

I'm sorry it took longer than expected to diagnose your vehicle.
We had a lot of appointments took get through before we get get eyes on your vehicle. I do understand that stuff happens with our vehicles that are not planned and making appointments doesn't always mesh with the concerns. We tried to get eyes on your vehicle as quickly as possible.

When can you get your vehicle back in here for inspection? We will try to expedite it as quickly as possible.

Did Sean provide you with good customer service?
This review score is his personal report card.
If you felt he provided you with good customer service, would you consider re-scoring this review for him?
I have the ability to send you a re-score option. let me know if this is something you would consider.

with kind regards

ST
Sam T.
Cupertino, CA
A potential customer ‘s thought
There is water provided only during our waiting, no any commercial presentation for old customers.

Milpitas, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Mountain View, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Everything taken care of 100%
After I had my Tucson towed in with a broken engine, I have received excellent service from the start. My service advisor Ken managed together with Hyundai to get the engine replaced 100% under goodwill. As the engine schedule slipped due to backorder issues, Ken and Hyundai also helped setting me up with a rental coverage for the additional time. I have just received my fixed Tucson - everything works fine again. I will surely keep coming back to Capitol Hyundai to keep my Tucson in excellent condition.

GD
George D.
Very good service
No complaints

01/17/2019 Category: Service
This is my 2nd service and no problems! Scheduling process was easy and service was fast, shuttle option is also a plus! Service team is very friendly and like that communication is via text for faster responses.

Friendly. Quick service
I love it. Way to go huyndai

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
The attention of staff
Took me on time and kept to the schedule of service

FS
Frank S.
Excellent customer service
This was our first maintenance visit on our 2018 Hyundai. I was very impressed with the courteous helpful service I received from Jonathan at the service desk. I will recommend Hyundai sales and service to friends and family.

MJ
Melody J.
Recall visit to dealer
Much improved customer service.

NL
Noel L.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
It was easy to make an appointment and greeted by very helpful staff. I was given a good explanation of the work that had to be done and was kept informed about its progress. Problem was resolved to my satisfaction.