Overall Rating 4.5967742/5Overall Rating 4.5967742/5Overall Rating 4.5967742/5Overall Rating 4.5967742/5rating 4.5967742
Overall Rating 1.9516097/5rating 1.9516097rating 1.9516097rating 1.9516097rating 1.9516097

PN
Peter N.
Elk Grove, CA
Car Maintenance and Tire replacement
My main interaction was with Francisco from their service department and the guy did not let me down! Gave me timely updates on my vehicle and answered every question that I had, would definitely return here for my next service even though it's a 2 hour drive away!

While waiting, one of their sales people Eric showed me around and gave me a few good ideas for a future car purchase for my mother, best Hyundai dealership hands down.

11/12/2018 Category: Service
sevrice was completed as scheduled with results explained in detail.
sevrice was completed as scheduled with results explained in detail.

KK
Ken K.
Campbell, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
sante fe 20915
I recommend their service.

PB
Paul B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Car was serviced on time as promised and was even washed. Very happy with Capitol Hyundai.

Jacqueline S.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer services
Jackie Simon Gibson

Morgan Hill, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional, Low Ceremony Service
I keep coming back here for drop-off service because the advisors always show me options, but aren't pushy about upselling. If something is discovered during routine service I usually get a text with a few options asking what to do.

Monique S.

AV
Anita V.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
I love my car and I love the treatment I receive when I take her in for maintenance. The staff is great! I have had my car for four yeas now and have had no issues. Now I have my eyes set on the Santa Fe so I may be adding a new addition to our Hyundai family! Thank you Capitol Mall Hyundai Staff for taking good care of us! You all are awesome!

11/08/2018 Category: Service
work done promptly, clean car
I appreciate having my car washed in addition to the work done.
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete this review and for providing feedback. We very much appreciate your patronage and thank you for allowing us to be your dealer of choice.

Doreen S.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Positive and helpful
I was very happy with the service and the positive personal during my visit. Everyone was helpful and friendly

AC

Mayra L.
Morgan Hill, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Johnny was absolutely amazing!
Best customer service ever! It's always a pain to go to the dealership and get your car services. It seems as you wait past the expected time. However this time Johnny was excellent, gave us an accurate time, friendly service and went above and beyond expectations anywhere. What an asset to Capitol Hyundai. Thanks again Johnny, you will definitely see me again and again!

San Mateo, CA
Service people
The service people were great! They explain everything in detail, and were very professional.

Henry was great!
Henry was friendly, empathetic to my needs and concerns... and kept me update timely

11/06/2018 Category: Service
No diagnostic services on weekend
I commute and I’m used to having my cars serviced on weekends, full service. This dealer only does basic maintenance on saturdays only, closed Sunday’s. If something is wrong or needs diagnosis you have to bring the vehicle in M-Th ... not fridays because they may need to keep it over the weekend. Not customer oriented
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to complete this review and provide feedback.
I'm sorry that our weekend schedule is an inconvenience for you.
I am glad that we spoke and were able to accommodate you during this last visit. There can be extenuating circumstances where i can make exceptions, but these must be done before the appointment is scheduled and i have had the time to prepare.
If you have future diagnostic concerns, feel free to email me at tray.nichols@dgdg.com so we can make special arrangements for you.
Did Henry provide you with good customer service?
This review is Henry's personal report card and is very important to him.

Marilyn L.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/06/2018 Category: Service
The service team puts customers first!

GREAT!
Ken does an amazing job when i bring my car in for service .

YH
Yong H.
Saratoga, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
I've no problems everything good service
n/a

Sunnyvale, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

ST
Salvador T.
Merced, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Trey, first and foremost I wanted to extend appreciation for the quick follow up phone call regarding my experience at your dealership. Let me make it very clear that I’m very satisfied with Capitol Hyundai of San Jose and will be purchasing my next vehicle within the next few months. Your overall service is very professional and only want the best for “us” your customers. Thank you for making it right and please extend my upmost appreciation and gratitude to your entire sales and service staff.
With warm regards
Salvador S. Temores Sr.

Service has declined
Service technician told me that all fluids would be topped off but Infact they were not. Poi’s servicr. Not good
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Mr. Temores,
I am so sorry that your fluids were not topped off by the technician. I will certainly be taking care of this on my end. This is unacceptable. Every vehicle gets their fluids topped off when they come in for service.
I am embarrassed that this occurred and i will be making sure this doesn't happen again!
I, very much, would like the opportunity to make this right for you! I see that you have pre-paid maintenance. So o can't offer you any services since you already have them.
May i offer you a full complete detail on your vehicle? I would provide you with a rental during this service at no expense to you.
I would also like to top off all of your fluids and make sure we everything is taken care of.
Is there a possibility of us being able to take care of this this week?
I would like to make this right as soon as possible.
Did Henry provide you with good customer service?
This review is Henry's personal report card.
Maybe you would consider re-scoring this review for him presonally, after we have made this right for you.
Ulitmately, your satisfaction is of the umtost importance.
Let me know if we can perform this complete detail for you.

Again, i truly apologize for this error and will certainly make this right for you.

RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Hi Sal,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to make this right for you.
I am glad to hear that you have had great experiences with us in the past and i assure you, we will continue to provide you with great experiences.
i have sent along an option to re-score the review if you are so inclined.
Doing the right thing for you is really my intention here.

DN
Diane Thoung N.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast & Friendly Service
Took my car in for regular oil change. Everything was done fast with a friendly service from their staff. One of the reasons why I bought my car at this dealership.