Overall Rating 4.6630435/5Overall Rating 4.6630435/5Overall Rating 4.6630435/5Overall Rating 4.6630435/5rating 4.6630435
Overall Rating 2.1318648/5Overall Rating 2.1318648/5rating 2.1318648rating 2.1318648rating 2.1318648

Campbell, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Quick efficient car service friendly sales managers return my car in two hours call LaCroix thank you much

KN
Kimanh N.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
My car is still under guaranty, they fixed the problem, and also have some extra services like engine oil change, rotate tires....for free !!! the only problem that we were waiting almost a week....anyway, thanks for good service

GA
Geraldina A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor made a great impression
I had 2 schedule appointments with Captiol Hyundai one was for service and the other for Auto-Butler. When the service desk schedule my second appt. for Auto butler in the afternoon they informed me they needed to change my appt for a later date since it was my 1st Auto-butler service and my car had to be there all day and there was no mornings appointments available for weeks. This is a big inconvenience for me since i am a full time employee & do caregiving to my parents afterhours, my service advisor Jonathan Migleo overheard the conversion and informed me & the capitol employee who schedules the appointment for me not to worry that he was going to fit me in next week at my schedule appt. but at a earlier time. Jonathan was so helpful and gave me the best customer service to date. I was also impressed by the greeting i received from Jerry when dropping off my car (very pleasant). I felt that Jonathan exceeded his customers service expectations and went the extra mile to help me. Thank You for making a great impression

Malika B.
Ca, CA
Alex is awsome
Alex was great
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete this review and for providing feedback. We very much appreciate your patronage and thank you for allowing us to be your dealer of choice.

Sunnyvale, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always a great experience
Friendly and knowledgeable staff and quick service. We enjoy the gentleman who greets us and have always had good interactions with the service managers.

EK
Eleanor K.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Excellent Customer Service
Always receive excellent customer service. Service technician is friendly, listens and very informational when asking questions.

Melanine B.
11/11/2019
Superb customer service
I usually had a bad experience at Hyundai, most of the workers here are rude and inconsiderate. But the service team, Daniel Puga was amazing! He was so friendly and kind and made me feel welcomed. He actually helped me with finding my car and more. You need more people like him on your team! Thank you Daniel!

AG
Amelia G.
Daly City, CA
11/09/2019
I had came into this dealership already upset due to a problem that kept reoccurring with my car. The cashier Daniel Puga, was so nice and helpful with all the information with payments and rental. He is absolutely amazing! Very helpful and kind. Your dealership needs more people with customer service like his because everyone there is rude or has a chip on their shoulder. So thank you again to Daniel for turning my experience into a great one!

2019 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
Excellent job

Cheryl W.
Campbell, CA
Cheryl W
Great service, Knowledgeable technicians and friendly employees.

Betty S.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Capitol Hyundai has always been a top notch service provider.

11/08/2019 Category: Service
The people and the service
Outstanding people. Always ready to help in anyway possible. The work was completed quickly ..their customer service is outstsnding...

Gilroy, CA
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service... Except a minor detail
Capitol Hyundai provides great service except the wait time is a bit longer than expected. Definitely bring any electronics, books, snacks etc with you or if you live in the area you may want to consider using the shuttle service provided to be dropped at home.

11/06/2019 Category: Service
I love coming to Hyundai to get my car service. Everyone has such a great attitude!

LV
Lavinia V.
Oakland, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
I'm glad I decided on bringing my vehicle here for regularly scheduled maintenance. What a great experience! I'd had a looking week and staff were really friendly, even running out to catch me after I left my wallet on the counter. I'd definitely return and recommend Capitol Hyundai to everyone.

Los Gatos, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Good Customer Service once I got there
Jonathan provided great customer service. Friendly, chatting and gave accurate estimate of time it would take for service.

I did not have a positive experience trying to schedule my appointment. A few weeks back I called customer service to schedule appointment and was put on hold for 10+ mins. I finally hung up. I tried to book online and was not able to get into information regarding my vehicle to do so. When I tried live chat with online service, I did not get connected to a person, but to an automated message center that wanted me to rate its service and only choices were positive so I did not rate them. Pretty frustrating.

This is the second time I have sent info regarding the scheduling problem and I never did hear back from first input.

Sincerely,

Brian M.
Hayward, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Cap Hyundai is great. I always come see my guy Danny G. He’s awesome. Always expeditious and communicative.....

2017 Hyundai Azera
Excellent Service Team
I like Capitol Hyundai Service team, as they are professional.They do their work fast and on time.
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019