Overall Rating 4.6329092/5Overall Rating 4.6329092/5Overall Rating 4.6329092/5Overall Rating 4.6329092/5rating 4.6329092
Overall Rating 2.0759532/5Overall Rating 2.0759532/5rating 2.0759532rating 2.0759532rating 2.0759532

Monica M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Routine Maintenance
Awesome customer service and very quick too.

Robert S.
Good Customer Service
I was impressed with their quick maintenance and inspection of my car. They got it in right away and done in less than 2 hours.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Engine trouble
They took are of problem. Provided updates on status.

06/23/2019 Category: Service
Thank you so much for making this experience great and fast!
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete this review and for providing feedback. We very much appreciate your patronage and thank you for allowing us to be your dealer of choice.

Boris B.
Exelent
Thank you very much!

UM
Ursula M.
Best Service
What a pleasure to take my car for service at Capitol Hyundai ... in addition to my car getting excellent service and returned all clean, I get the best customer service I can ask for. From starting the kind glenteman who welcome me in the entrance line to the awesome and profesional ken Nguyen who makes sure to give me all the details of the service and the expected time that will take. My car and I are treated the best!

Jonathan H.
Multi Point Inspection
It always nice getting the multi-point inspection even if you dont want to proceed with the work :)

Ca, CA

Debra L.
Campbell, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
Always Good and Courteous Service
I can always trust that my car will receive a thorough checkup and it will be done within the estimated time frame. Also having free wifi helps me get work done as I wait for my car. Thank you for your friendly welcome by Jerry and Henry.

Sales
Good
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

06/20/2019 Category: Service
Updated Review
Capitol Hyundai was outstanding at dealing with my complaint. The service manager contacted me directly and provided clarification regarding the miscommunication. He also sincerely apologized for the inconvenience. I appreciate them taking my feedback seriously and doing everything they can do to make my experience better.

Quality service - But customer service needs improvement
Quality service - But customer service needs improvement
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for providing feedback.

I do apologize for the miscommunication when your vehicle was completed.
Sean had your paperwork at the cashier ready for you and let you know that it was ready at the cashier. Apparently, he wasn't clear enough with you and as a result you were stuck here waiting longer than you should have.
Again, I  sincerely apologize that we did not communicate this clearly with you. We always want to have clear communication and expedite these processes so you can get on with your day as quickly as possible.

I would be Happy to provide you with a complete detail of your car and provide you with a rental while this is being performed.
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance and your time is valuable.
Let me know when it would be convenient for you to drop your vehicle off with us to perform this Complete Detail service.

Would you consider re-scoring this review for me if you feel i am resolving your concerns?

I have the ability to send you a re-score option.

This offer of the Complete Detail is not contingent upon your re-score.
I offer this in good faith because i feel its the right thing to do.

with kind regards,

Deborah S.
Santa Clara, CA
Service department review
The service department is very professional, courteous, friendly, and always timely with getting you in and getting you out. Their work is always superb and as promised. Tray, the service manager is wonderful as well. He makes sure everything is done perfectly and stands behind his work and is always accountable.

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and was able to take the shuttle to and from my hone.

Michael C.
Mountain View, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Great employees, great service!
Great staff and service — friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. Always a pleasure to come in for service.

YS
Yolanda S.
Regular maintenance
The people very polite and helpful.

2016 Hyundai Tucson 25k service
Friendly warning when picking up your vehicle, popped the hood open and inspect your engine compartment. On the previous maintenance service about a month after service I went to check the oil level and found the air intake filter cover open and air filter not locked in placed and red positive battery cable cover was also open. On this next maintenance service 6/17/2019 I told the service advisor what I found, so this 2nd time around I opened the hood and checked before I left and sure enough the air intake filter cover was open again. I went back and told service advisor to check and he saw what happened again, he even checked if the cover was loose but when closed it does lock securely..... I have a prepaid maintenance agreement, might take it to a different dealer next time.
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

I am so sorry that my tehnician did not secure the air filter cover.
This is unaccaeptable and i understand how this would make you feel, especially since this happened to you twice.
I will be taking correective action immediately with my technician(s) in this regard.
I would be Happy to provide you with a complete detail of your vehicle in an attempt to make this right for you.
I really do hope you will give us another opportunity.

Let me know when i can detail your vehicle for you.

with kind regards,

GA
Geraldina A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Customer Service
When i arrived to my appt. at Hyundai i was greeted by their service man "Jerry" who was outgoing and with a great happy customer service greeting. His attitude was awesome. Then I was greeted by Henry the service advisor who also has very good customer service. I did go in due to my bluetooth phone connection which i was informed it was tested and worked fine by the service manager but i am still having issues that people are telling me my phone is breaking apart. I was informed it might be the carrier?
Anyways, I am happy with the folks at Captiol Hyundai, from the buying experience to the service dept.

Rosemarie G.
Customer service
Fast friendly service

SG
Steven G.
Santa Clara, CA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Service is performed well.
Check in and return pick up is easy.