Overall Rating 4.6086926/5Overall Rating 4.6086926/5Overall Rating 4.6086926/5Overall Rating 4.6086926/5rating 4.6086926
Overall Rating 1.8000007/5rating 1.8000007rating 1.8000007rating 1.8000007rating 1.8000007

Great service as always

John B.
Santa Clara, CA
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service, as usual, at Capitol Hyundai. Glad we bought our cars here!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
My Veloster
Service Advisor was very knowledgeable and courteous

Diagnosis and Repair wort was preformed promptly

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
maintenance
Always easy, and I get great service every time I come in

RO
Rebecca O.
Santa Cruz, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Wonderful Experience
Making the appointment was easy. I arrived expecting one recall and an oil change. I had the coupon all ready on my phone.
The technician was super friendly and helpful. He told me I actually had two recalls on my car that would be fixed and without asking, he went the extra mile to call and see if I had any pre-paid maintenance still available...I did!!! My whole appointment was free! I love free!

Loi B.
service
Pricing different when you bring in your car for service
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review.
What pricing concerns are you experiencing? Your feedback is most welcome.
Did Francisco provide you with good customer service?
This review score is his personal report card.

Jill S.
Excellent customer service!!
I couldn't be happier with capital Hyundai.
customer service excellent Tray, couldn't be nicer, Dave, the shuttle driver is so pleasant and courteous each time I need him for a ride.
i am a return customer, i bought another car because of the service.

BL
Benjamin L.
Service capital Hyundai
The service personal were great

Courteous staff.
Once again the staff was courteous. Love the complimentary shuttle service.

Roger S.
Los Gatos, CA
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for helping me with my service
Great service help

BK
Bria K.
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Awesome and friendly staff!
The staff was quick and friendly. They’re super accommodating and have great communication with me throughout the entire process.

AD
Aloke D.
Milpitas, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Very good professional service
Well planned event. Sent reminders beforehand and that helped to keep the appointment. The service manager was excellent in keeping me updated about the progress. The service was done as promised and within schedule.

Campbell, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Service!
Absolute perfection every time!

Great!
Thank for you such a great service.

Morgan Hill, CA
Friendly and accommodating
Everyone at the dealership is always friendly and treats me well. It's a pleasant experience to be there. I will definitely go back.
RALPH E N., service manager from Capitol Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to complete this review and for providing feedback. We very much appreciate your patronage and thank you for allowing us to be your dealer of choice.

Morgan Hill, CA
Best
Professional, Courteous
Caring

Nichole O.
Salinas, CA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
The people make the business.
My last 2 visits have been the best as for as the people. Jonathan was the last but the time before Henry helped me. They are both really great at their job. I appreciate them both with explaining the process. They both are 5 star associates!
My only concern was my wait time. I normally come in without an appointment and I'm usually out with in 2 hours... this last time I made an appointment but it took me 2 and a half hours for my service... So what's the point of an appointment?? I thought it would be a shorter wait time

YH
Yvonne H.
Santa Clara, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Henry Palacios excellent service
Henry always greets his clients in a very professional and friendly matter. He makes you feel like family!

James C.
Ca, CA
Great service by Henry
Great service by Henry and James.

SP
Stefanie P.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
The treat you with respect.
Great customer service. Ken and Daniel are wonderful. They treat me so well everytime I come in.