Overall Rating 3.931817/5Overall Rating 3.931817/5Overall Rating 3.931817/5rating 3.931817rating 3.931817
Overall Rating 1.9318202/5rating 1.9318202rating 1.9318202rating 1.9318202rating 1.9318202

SR
Sydney R.
Aumsville, OR
03/15/2018
Toyota Certified Purchase
Mark Brown was fantastic to work with. He was very patient and answered all questions we had on the car we purchased. If you are purchasing a car from Toyota Capital, I would definitely recommend him.

However, I feel the company needs to work on its customer satisfaction and not only worry about getting a sale. After we purchased the car we assumed the car would be detailed and cleaned out. After we got home and took a good look at the car, we realized the only thing the detail department actually cleaned was the outside of the car. The inside of the car still needed a cleaning with coffee spills and grime from the previous owner and mud in the trunk. We also had to go back in to get replacement batteries for the car keys because they were low, I would think that would have been taken care of before we even left, but since e purchased the car, why would the put anymore effort in.

Our original plan was to purchase my husband a car later this year but we will definitely think twice before purchasing from Capital and question if we want to be just another sale.

Mari S.
02/04/2018
Kent Farley saves the day!
We purchased a new Camry yesterday and love the car, however we were very frustrated with the technology. We came into Capitol Toyota this morning and our salesperson from yesterday was not in yet. Kent came to our car and spent at least 30 minutes with us, troubleshooting, setting us up and making us more comfortable with our car. We couldn't be happier!

CJ
Coleen J.
Stayton, OR
12/02/2017
Buying my first car!
I so appreciated Mike Brown's assistance and help during the buying of my first car. I wanted the best price and best value I could get. I did it! :-) I appreciated his laid back and non pushy help! Way to go Mike!

TD
Tamara D.
11/27/2017
New 2018 Toyota Rav4 - Adventure
Ismail Anderson provided me with a great buying experience!

Christina C.
Silverton, OR
11/13/2017
Your employees make it so great
Omg Kent Farley is the best sales person ever he is so patient literally 6 hours worth . He was so helpful . My daughter is 18 and autistic and she needed her wheel chair brought out to the car and he ran in to get it for her above and beyond thank you so much Kent Farley

CJ
Chris J.
09/29/2017
Trade in
I was happy with my recent purchase until I saw my 1997 Tacoma on their website selling for $7000! They offered me $900 for my trade in and gave me$2000! $5000 profit! Really!

GB

KF
Kelly F.
09/06/2017
Five star experience
Jeff Smith provided us an excellent experience when we purchased a Vehicle this past weekend. He listened to our needs, offered expert advice, and helped us make the right decision with no pressure. Thanks Jeff!

AE
Amy E.
Cloverdale, OR
09/03/2017
Gavin Hovey is AWESOME! :)
I came into my experience unsure and wanting to get away from expensive payments on another vehicle. He was very real with me and encouraged me to remember my budget when I was wanting to look at more expensive options. I appreciate a salesman like that. I am more likely to buy from someone who keeps my vision in mind instead of their vision. I really felt great about my entire experience and am happy to be saving money now. Thanks Gavin!

MV
Mary Jo V.
Banks, OR
08/30/2017
Sales person Dylan Vandehey
Dylan knows what he is talking about. He has an answer to all questions asked.

SJ
Shirley J.
08/30/2017
Terrific experience
we were so pleased with the service we received from Gavin our salesman. He was so patient and answered all our questions. We love our new car and the experience was wonderful. Ask for Gavin if you are looking for great service!

Maggie H.
08/29/2017
Great Job
Thank you to Gavin for being so helpful and for making our experience so pleasant.we were very happy with our purchase and the service we received . thank you Gavin

BD
Benton D.
08/25/2017
Clean, professional, attentive, great product
David Quezada is very professional, knowledgeable, and swift with ensuring the details occur such as DMV registration etc.

FL
Francisco L.
08/04/2017
Good people helped out a lot.
I just bought a Toyota tacoma on 7-22-2017 the people they have there at toyota capitol were very helpfull Riley Rice. And also Paul Mossbrucker and also Carlos they all been very helpfull.Riley Rice took me to test drive a few Tacomas and had alot of patience. Was very helpfull if somebody asked me were i bought my truck i would tell them it was with toyota capitol in Salem OR. THANKS RILEY RICE.

Steven M.
Aumsville, OR
07/24/2017
David
Thank you David for the great truck buying experience! David is very knowledgable,right man for the job! Ask for him at capitol Toyota!

Linda M.
Ashland, OR
07/24/2017
Capitol is a great place to buy a car
Riley Rice was the Best car salesperson, great experience and we bought a new car.

Steve C.
Carlton, OR
07/20/2017
Worst experience ever
Billy, the sales manager was rude and even hostile. I wasn't sure I wouldn't have to fight my way out of his office. Deal done, promises made then boom 750 to 1100 more for my daughters first car. Disqusting sales experience.

AC
Amanda C.
Eugene, OR
07/16/2017
Wonderful staff
My dad and I came in yesterday 7/15/17 to purchase my first brand new car. We had mike Brown who was absolutely wonderful answered my questions and made it as easy as possible. He made me feel right at home while there. He also talked to me and helped keep me pretty calmed down as I was extremely scared going through the process of getting a new car. I bought a 2017 RAV 4 and couldn't be happier. I hope that those that go to capital go through Mike.
Thanks for the wonderful treatment I received and all the help.

Micah M.
07/08/2017
Great Place
Colby Moses is awesome! He is an awesome guy, a hard worker, and very helpful!

TN
Tyler N.
Newberg, OR
07/08/2017
Fantastic Time
I was helped by Colby Moses, he was very friendly and nice. He made the entire experience very worthwhile. I'll definitely be coming here again