DU
Dorothy U.
Ford Crown Victoria
02/08/2019
Prompt and courteous and good work.
Jim and the crew are always very accomodating in getting me in as soon as possible and within my time frame. They keep me updated on the progress, are always friendly and give me rides to and from while work is being done. They care about my safety and explain work that needs to be done to avoid my having problems while driving. I'm so thankful they are there for me. Love these guys!

ES
Elizabeth S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/08/2019
Love you guys and I’ve always felt very secure in my cars no matter how far I drive. Last year, round trip from AZ to NY and home after three months! Thank you for over 15 years!!!

DK
Drew K.
INFINITI M37
02/05/2019
Great company!!!
Car Repair Co is a great company. Been using them for over 5 years now and they are extremely helpful, fair-priced, and honest mechanics. Thanks for all the great work guys!

Jay L.
Hyundai Genesis
02/03/2019
Consistently Outstanding
They know what they are doing, explain what they will do and they do it. One other thing: They are priced right.

Doris G.
Buick LeSabre
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Doris said she really liked Mark, the owner of the business.

GT
George T.
Mesa, AZ
01/23/2019 Category: Service
George said he trusts the business, they work well, and they do a great job.

Steve W.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the staff is good and honest and they are a great business.

Marcia M.
01/08/2019
Outstanding
Jim, Mark and all who work there are outstanding in their customer service, quality of service and , most importantly, their integrity!!!
They do it right and prices are fair.
Even when the opportunity has presented itself, never have these folks ever suggested a repair or maintenance not necessary.
A facility you can completely trust!!!

DU
Dorothy U.
Jeep Cherokee
01/06/2019
Good work, friendly employees eager to please.
Jim and his crew have keep me on the road for many years. Not only do they take good care of my auto needs, but they accomodate my time schedule so well, and even that of my family members. I know I can count on them for all my auto needs in a tmely fashion and always with a smile. I would not go anywhere else and highly recommend them to others.

Judge B.
Phoenix, AZ
12/21/2018
Always Top Notch
Our family has trusted The Car Repair Company for 20 years. This time was no different. They have been monitoring my truck (brakes and engine) for over a year. It was finally time to have the work done. Fast, fair and everything well communicated to me... as usual. Thanks for another great experience.

Mark R.
Kia Sedona
12/12/2018
honest diagnosis. shuttle service
All diagnosis are photographed, explained and presented in a convenient format.

RD
Randy D.
Great job
The work was done timely. My husband had passed away few days before the car could not be driven. I appreciated that I could call and get it done within a couple of days.

Jaguar S-TYPE
12/11/2018
Great service. Very through.
Very reliable. Explained and documented my car issue and offered several solutions. The staff is through, patient and honest. Work was completed and my car is running great!

Bruce B.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
Another great trip to The Car Repair Company
When you have a vehicle with more than 225,000 miles and it still performs near new you can thank the staff at Car Repair Company for looking for the little things that keep a car performing.

CR
Colin R.
Tempe, AZ
INFINITI QX4
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Colin said the service was good. The work was done on time.