Justin T.
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Justin said he was treated rudely at the business. They wanted to charge him $500 for the service he needed and he thought that was outrageous. Due to his experience, he would not recommend the business.

TT
Tracy T.
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Tracy said she went in to have an engine diagnostic test and although the prices were reasonable, she feels she was ripped-off due to how long the service took. The service was horrible. It took the staff at this facility way longer than it took the technicians she took her vehicle to afterwards. The staff did not tell her she will be charged a fee before providing the service and she stated she feels she was ripped off.

Donna L.
Paradise Valley, AZ
Ford Thunderbird
09/08/2017
I GIVE YOU ZERO STARS AND YOUR SYSTEM MAKES ME GIVE YOU ONE, WHICH YOU DO NOT DESERVE. Not great, felt totally like I was being "screwed" and I was. I give
What a disappointment. I feel like the issue that I took the car in for was actually caused by YOUR place after the first time I took it there.
That was a gut instinct feeling even before taking the car in and then the 2nd opinion mechanic actually told me the same thing.
Enough said.
Dont screw people over.
Karma is real.
JIM A. from Car Repair Company responded on 09/08/2017

Donna. I tried calling you and your voice mail box is full.  I reached out to your husband to relay the message that I called and wanted to discuss your concerns.  First of all we "don't screw people over"  We have been in business for 36 plus years and have excellent rating with the BBB and the AAA Approved Auto repair program.  As far as your 2005 Ford Thunderbird with 93k miles on it, the a/c compressor is leaking oil.  This is not a uncommon problem with Fords and was inspected on your May 2017 visit.  You can see the picture of the underside of the car showing the compressor leaking.  We sent you the URL link and we still have a copy of it.    I don't know of any other auto repair shop that can conclude that the cooling system services  and oil pan repair performed in May at our shop is a direct result in your a/c compressor leaking oil is because of us. I'm sorry your are disapointed with us, we strive to do the right things in servicing customers cars.   I also understand having another large repair cost to your 12 year old vehicle can be frustrating, but to accuse us causing another problem with the car is unacceptable.  I agree karma is real, and I also believe that since we have a great reputation in the community and over 3 decades in business, I must be doing something correct.    Please feel free to call me to discuss if you would like.  I'd be happy to talk to yo

Marissa S.
Tempe, AZ
Chrysler 200
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Marissa said she had to go in to the business 3 times in the last 2 months because of faulty diagnosis that were given to her by the staff.

VK
Victor K.
Maple Ontario
Chevrolet Cruze
11/09/2019
Urgent car repair
The owner Jim and his team helped us with the car repair in a timely manner. He was understanding to our needs and completed the repair efficiently given the circumstances that we had an urgent situation.

CR
Colin R.
Tempe, AZ
INFINITI QX4
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Colin said the service was good. The work was done on time.

TW
Trina W.
Chevrolet HHR
12/07/2018
A Job Well Done
I had to recently bring my HHR in to change a headlight. Mark got it up on the riser and done quickly and efficiently so I didn't have to leave my car at the shop all day. I was out the door and on my way to work in no time. The car repair company are always friendly and get the job done. I would recommend them to All my friends. Thank you Mark and Jim once again for a job well done.

Dave G.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Dave said this business was good.

Darleen h.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Darleen said she likes their service. They do a good job.

DK
Daryl K.
Duncan, AZ
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Daryl said the staff have all the right things going for them.

AT
Al T.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Al said the service went well.

Brandon H.
Mesa, AZ
Scion xA
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Brandon said this business was a little bit out of the way for him, but other than that it was amazing. The waiting room, the work and the customer service were good.

Marley C.
Flagstaff, AZ
08/12/2017 Category: Service
Marley said her first visit was questionable but this time the visit was better. The employees are nice, honest, and good. She likes using this facility.

CK
Christian K.
Dodge Caliber
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Christian said this business does good work and he appreciates their business.
JIM A. from Car Repair Company responded on 06/30/2017

Thanks for the nice review!

AT
Al T.
Subaru Legacy
05/11/2017
Seem honest
If you were able to pick up the car from within a mile or two I would have five stars in the review.
JIM A. from Car Repair Company responded on 05/12/2017

Thanks for the feed back.