SG
Steven G.
Glendale Heights, IL
01/08/2020
Truly a fantastic Company with the highest integrity!
I recommend Jim and the Car Repair Company over all other mechanics in the area. My daughter Rachel recently moved to Phoenix from Chicago. Rachel's 2014 ford escape had some dashboard warning lights regarding overheating. Initially Rachel brought the escape into the local ford dealer. The dealership completed an inspection and diagnosed a blown head gasket. They said because antifreeze was in the engine, engine replacement was the recommended repair. They provided a quote for an engine replacement which was $9,000.00. They also offered $500.00 in trade in if we decided to scrap the car. This was very disappointing news!

I searched the web and came across Car Repair Company. I called Jim and explained our situation. Jim initially provided some ballpark pricing regarding engine replacement that was about 1/2 of the ford dealership. We decided to tow the car to Car Repair Company and that decision saved us thousands of dollars!

When the escape arrived, Jim and his incredibly talented and extremely knowledgeable team started diagnostics. They went through the codes and looked deeper into the issue. Jim called back suggesting we try replacing a couple bypass valves before committing to an engine replacement. After hearing his reasoning behind the recommendation, we decided it was worth a try. After the repairs were made, Jim completed a thorough test to make sure the car was running correctly. Jim called back and reported the incredible news. Rachel and I could not believe the outcome and our incredible luck finding the right guy for the job.

I can't say enough about these guys and how they rallied to help my daughter. They personalized the situation doing everything they possibly could, knowing I was over 1500 miles away and unable to help Rachel. And to top it off, the final invoices for the repairs was even less than Jim's initial quote. Total savings including the extra tow was over $8,000.00. And maybe the best part of this situation was that I was a hero again in my daughters eyes.

Truly a fantastic company with the highest integrity!

Thanks again Jim!

Jennifer H.
Ford Expedition EL
01/07/2020
Awesome service
I feel like my Dad is taking care of me & my car.

Thank you!

GA
Gary A.
Honda Fit
01/04/2020
long excellent reputation
Except for my Opel's, I've always used dealers for service or did it myself. I have been aware of your place for years and recommended it to others even before I used it myself. Just listening to shop talk while I was in the waiting room helped convince me I made the right decision.

Ray S.
01/03/2020
Best Car Repair Co and Fair Prices
Honest service-no over sell!

Tempe, AZ
Ford Expedition
12/30/2019
They Keep Their Word
We had our vehicle scheduled for service of the rack and pinion system. The Car Repair Company kept their word! They honored the original quote for repair even though the replacement part was hard to find. It is great working with a place that truly puts customer satisfaction first.

CP
Charles P.
12/26/2019
Very satisfactory in all respects. Can’t ask for more.
Great, no complaints. Been there several times, never disappointed.

Mike M.
Phoenix, AZ
12/19/2019
Very customer friendly
I felt very comfortable leaving my 64 yr old Chevy with them. Good communication and price.

Donna H.
Nissan Murano
12/19/2019
Great service, honest and trustworthy
Once again my car made it to the need for service, I was able to set up appointment, get the car in just when I needed. Jim, Brian, and the guys did the inspection, let me know what was needed and were able to complete the needed service the same day. Thereby preventing me from having to disrupt my work schedule. Always great to provide transportation for me to home and back when service was complete. The best especially given the time of year and often the higher amount of stress associated, great service provided.

LF
Lee F.
12/16/2019
Always great service
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Car Repair co for years. I have received great service every time. I feel that they are honest with their estimates and are reliable as to when your car will be repaired and available for pick-up.

VB
Valeri B.
12/10/2019
Quality professional auto repair!
I’m shocked and pleasantly surprised to find a credible auto repair shop. Accommodating, thorough and honest. They tell you what you need now and what can wait. I’ve lived in the area for a long time. I’m so glad I finally found them!

GL
Gary L.
Tempe, AZ
Honda Civic Si
12/09/2019
Quality Work from a Place You Can Trust
The staff is trustworthy and knowledgeable and will not overcharge for repairs.

12/05/2019
Warm reception, make you feel like they really care about your car. Knolegable technitions,
I have been having my vehicles serviced at Car Repair Company for 16 years. Would not go any where else. I have never had one complaint about there work.

SL
Samantha L.
12/04/2019
1000000 STARS
Very trustworthy and it shows they really do care about providing great service. Explained extremely well in depth what was wrong with my car and how they were going to fix it, costs, timing etc. They even offered to drop me off at my home while they fixed my car. As a first time customer they won me over and from now on I will only go to them for my car services. Thank you so much!

Phoenix, AZ
12/03/2019
excellent & honest servicd
I’ve been a repeat customer here due to the excellent service and communication. Highly recommend.

PA
Patricka A.
Cave Creek, AZ
Cadillac CTS Sedan
11/27/2019
Awesome Per Usual
Taking my car to Car Repair Company is always painless. The team is honest, thorough and competent.