4.6

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RANDY B.
11/14/2012
Very Friendly and knowledgeable
Derrick is the best...He even carried my purchases from another store to my car after my service was completed. Will definitely recommend them to friends & family

SP
Sharon P.
Dodge Caravan
11/12/2012 Category: Service
Sharon said she loves this business and they have excellent service.

MA
Marelo A.
Cadillac CTS
11/12/2012 Category: Service
Marelo said that Cody helped him out a great deal.

PA
PAUL A.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/11/2012
Person on phone was plesant/helpful
Good service, person I talked to on phone was helpful and plesant. However waiting 45-50 minutes for an inspection was too long. There was only one other person waiting. Should not have took this long for service. No coffee available as advertised. Recommend to others...maybe
Your T. from Car X Tire & Auto responded on 11/12/2012
Paul, I am sorry we took longer than expected! We keep the coffee K-cups behind the front counter do to the fact they it kept disappearing. We try hard to meet customer expectations.

Jan S.
Oldsmobile Toronado
11/09/2012 Category: Service
Jan said she loves the business and they took care of her vehicle. She said Josh is one in a million.

CA
Chip A.
11/05/2012 Category: Service
Chip said he received good service from this business. He appreciates it.

Al M.
11/01/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said this business did not put enough air in the tires and she had to bring her vehicle back the next day.

CYNTHIA B.
10/27/2012
Something's changed. For worse
Very dissatisfied for the first time. I gave them from open til 430pm to do my oil change. They did not air up my tires, can not say for sure if they checked my air filter, kept saying that they have been "not normal" this week & may not be doing all the things they NORMALLY do for customers during an oil change. What?? That is not an excuse, that upsets me more! I paid for a service, I expect the full service! Another excuse was they've been busy & don't have time for 100% detail to jobs! Also said "we've been leaving late every night because we're so busy". I watched them lock up and leave by 530 on the dot, but that's not a valid excuse either way. It takes two seconds to do the little things that show customer service & genuine care and quality. Also, the old managers would have estimates waiting for me on things they noticed were needing care/replacement. He would also offer inspection information. The new guy just gave me my receipt. I had to inquire about quotes and sales. When I called the store that day the phone rang for 2 minutes before being answered and then I was on hold for almost 10min.
Very disappointed in the changes.
Your T. from Car X Tire & Auto responded on 11/06/2012
Cynthia, I hope on your return visits since this review we have met or exceeded your standards! Please let us know. Mike McCormick Owner Carx Tire and Auto Service

JEFFREY D.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/24/2012
Great visit
Thank you for always being professional, punctual, and polite. Even as I walked to my car two techs standing outside wished me a good day.

JOHN P.
Pontiac Bonneville
10/17/2012
the staff & the quality of work

Joe W.
Mercury Milan
10/10/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Glenda. She said the service was easy. It was quick and she said what she appreciated most was it was uncomplicated.

RK
Remmi K.
Ford Expedition
10/10/2012 Category: Service
Remmi said this business did a great job with everything he needed.

SG
Sandeep G.
10/10/2012 Category: Service
Sandeep commented that nothing went wrong. Everything was smooth and done as expected.

LR
Laveel R.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/09/2012 Category: Service
Laveel said the business did not do anything. The $200 brake switch they put in did not fix the short in a light. They can do better than to charge $200 for a $21 part, while not fixing the problem. He went to another business and they took care of the short for another $200.

10/09/2012 Category: Service
Laveel said this business fixed his brake light and charged him $200 but he still has the same problem he brought the vehicle in for. He mentioned that it seems like the vehicle is not getting enough gas. He will not be coming back to this business.
Your T. from Car X Tire & Auto responded on 11/06/2012
We talked to laveel and he paid us to fix his brake lights. he stated that his brake lights are working fine. His truck ran bad when we brought it in, he did not want to pay us to correctly diagnose his problem. Yes it still runs bad but we did not have permission to fix that.

Chris H.
Peoria Heights, IL
Acura MDX
10/05/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Zach. He said the business was excellent.

NC
Naomi C.
IL
10/05/2012 Category: Service
Naomi said the business was close to where she was going. She said the business had great service.

CINDY B.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/30/2012
The Lack of Customer Service
The attitude of some employee's is definetly not acceptable when they are hoping that their customer's will return.
Your T. from Car X Tire & Auto responded on 11/06/2012
We chaneged the wrong tire on her car. We did everything we could to correct the problem and we did correct the problem. I asked her what I could do to make up for the trouble and wait to fix the tire. She was offended by me asking. I was honestly trying to make it up to her.

Mark B.
Mazda 3
09/25/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Pamela. She said the business always does a good job and is very helpful.

EZ
Ethan Z.
Mitsubishi Mirage
09/25/2012 Category: Service
Ethan said he is always happy with their work. They always do what he needs done. They are honest and he has already recommended them to others.

Michael R.
East Peoria, IL
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
09/19/2012 Category: Service
Michael said Josh and Derrick speak clearly and answer his questions in a manner that he can understand. He said he had an expensive bid for over $1,000, but once the vehicle had been torn apart Josh found the problem had been misdiagnosed and the repairs only cost him $50. He said the business was honest about it.