4.6

Adam B.
Volkswagen Passat
04/22/2014 Category: Service
Adam said they always take good care of him.

KH
Kim H.
Bedford Park, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
04/19/2014 Category: Service
Kim said the business performed the needed service to her vehicle.

TW
Tim W.
Ford Expedition
04/17/2014 Category: Service
Tim said the service was pretty good.

SG
Susan G.
Washington, IL
04/17/2014 Category: Service
Susan said they did a good job, and were timely.

WW
William W.
Chrysler Sebring
04/16/2014 Category: Service
William said they had outstanding service. They did good work and the people that worked there were fantastic.

JJ
Joe J.
04/16/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Janis. She said she trusts this business. They have never taken advantage of her.

OM
Olivia M.
Illinois
04/16/2014 Category: Service
Olivia said the service was good but this business is a little expensive.

JENNA G.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
04/09/2014
Super Slow Service
I brought my car in for a 10:30am appointment and was told my oil change and brake check would take 45min-1hr. I ran errands, worked out, ate lunch, and waited for Car-X to call about my call. 2 hours had passed and I stopped by to make sure I wasn't forgotten. My car was outside the shop and I was informed that my oil was done but the mechanic that checks brakes wasn't available. I went home (thank goodness I don't live far). My boyfriend called at ten to 3 since they were about to close and I hadn't heard a thing. He was on hold for almost 8 minutes before hanging up and calling back, only to be told that my car was ready for pick up. I received no call at any point. If my boyfriend was not with me that weekend, I would have had no one to drive me home and would have sat at Car-X ALL DAY. I was happy that Car-X did not charge me, but this was ridiculous. The workers are always very kind, but Saturday was disappointing.

David P.
04/03/2014 Category: Service
David said the prices were a bit more expensive than he expected and is checking to see if they are competitive.

TJ
Tushar J.
Hyundai Accent
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Tushar said everything was really good with the service.

AN
Arnold N.
Peoria Heights, IL
Subaru Impreza
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Arnold said they are good.

Jasmine B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/27/2014 Category: Service
Jasmine said everyone was great and everything was done on time. She did not have any problems.

Allie M.
03/26/2014 Category: Service
Allie said the employees are very friendly, honest and kind. She always gets good service.

Jasmine S.
Illinois
Buick Regal
03/26/2014 Category: Service
Jasmine said the business was very accommodating and fit her in when she did not have an appointment.

PG
Pam G.
Ford Expedition
03/26/2014 Category: Service
Pam said that they fixed the problem and they were very friendly.