Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Glad when the regular service manager is off of vacation
The regular service manager Ken is the best reason for using Carbone Hyundai for service. When he's not there is when the issues arise. After waiting for several minutes for the fill in manager to get off the phone and check me out, two members of upper management stopped by. After hanging up she completely ignored me to talk about kids and mostly kiss butt. The other person in service checked me out with barely a word spoken after he hung up from his phone call. So much for customer first.

Matthew S.
Pennington, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Last Minute
Had unexpected car trouble and the team was able to squeeze me in last minute before the holiday even though their schedule was full. Very accommodating friendly team.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/10/2019

Matthew,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, I am so glad we were able to help you. We appreciate your business and should we be able to do anything else please feel free to call us!

Mary B.
Hoosick Falls, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Personable staff..accommodating
Personable people
..kept to schedule
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/12/2019

Mary, thank you so very much for your continued support of our service department!

FB
Fred B.
Clarksburg, MA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service manager
Service technician do a great job

Thanks very much Fred, we really appreciate your loyalty to our service department, and the dealership!

Shaftsbury, VT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Friendly and they do great work
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/09/2019

Thanks Marvin, we appreciate your business very much!!

Betty M.
North Adams, MA
06/06/2019 Category: Service
I brought my car in for a recall service. I mentioned to Ken that when I excellerated there seemed to be hesitation. He knew exactly what I was talking about and added the additional work to my order so I didn't have to make another appointment. Thanks Ken, my car is running like it should.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/06/2019

Thanks so much Betty!.. My thoughts and prayers are with you as your surgery gets closer. Good luck, I certainly wish you the best

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Dissapointed
Usually service is very good. This time the paperwork for service and my keys were misplaced and service was not done until the next day. There needs to be a better way of keeping track of paperwork, etc.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/05/2019

So terribly sorry that it happened so. I will guarantee from here forward things will be changing for the better in a big way!
Keep the faith please, I'm still here and ready to help in any way I can...

BY
Brenda Y.
Pownal, VT
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Good Visit
My last visit, in February, was less than stellar... This time I visited, I dealt exclusively with Ken. I always feel comfortable with him as my service advisor.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/28/2019

Brenda thank you very much, I appreciate the opportunity to regain your trust in our service department, as it has been for many years!
You know how to reach me if I can of help in any manner

Shereen C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Great people, friendly and excellent timing for appointments
Got me in in one day for my expired state inspection and had it done in about 20 minutes
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/23/2019

Thanks Shereen! Have a good holiday!!!

Williamstown, MA
05/22/2019 Category: Service
I am very satisified with the service department and especially Ken Pallman.
Ken has always been very helpful and will go the extra mile for his customers.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/22/2019

Thanks for the kind words!
I'm very happy that you're happy. Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance

Averill Park, NY
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Great
Good
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/09/2019

Well, thank ever so much. We do appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.
Please call if we can be of further assistance

RO
Rose O.
Petersburg, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Carbone Service is the very best! Efficient, friendly, knowledgeable!
My Hyundai Elantra GT is my third Hyundai! I have confidence and faith in the service department there,
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/06/2019

Thanks Rose, you are a true sweetheart ,
and we love having you as our customer!!!
Safe trip young lady !!!

Jeanne L B.
Shaftsbury, VT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2019 Category: Service
SO much better this time around!
Wow, things have really improved at Carbone over the last couple times I was in for service! This time I had an appointment, went in and was taken right away, filled out the paperwork, sat in the waiting room and within an hour, they came to get me. I couldn't even believe it! I'm still amazed at how much things have changed. I was ready to never go back there again after a couple of experiences but I'm changing my tune. And change is obviously a good thing!

Why thank so very much for the very kind words!
Its amazing and a joy to finally have a great team working here together, and I truly thank you for coming back!

KT
Karen T.
Sandgate, VT
05/02/2019 Category: Service
the people that work there
the friendly people that working there
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/03/2019

Karen, thanks so very much as always!
Always good to see you...

Williamstown, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Professional and courteous
Ken P. Is always helpful and willing to answer questions. He knows how to treat customers and is knowledgeable about the vehicle. Always willing to take time and makes you feel welcome.

I’m humbled, thank you so very much for the very kind words.
Its always a real pleasure to see you!
Please call if there is anything we can possibly do for you

Cambridge, NY
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Help Thank You
Great Staff always helpful,
Parking Sucks otherwise very good

Yes parking has been a challenge since all the construction has begun, please forgive us, but bigger and better things are coming!!
Thank you!!

SG
Sylvia G.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. Employees are professional
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 04/29/2019

Sylvia, thank very much for the very kind words,
we appreciate your business much
 Please call if there is anything we can do for you!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Unusually subpar
Service to vehicle was fine - no complaints with that but the customer service was seriously lacking.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service !!!!
Why do you make appointments ??? I asked how long will it take and the service writer told me 6 hours to change the tires on my car. what ?? He told me they had a lot of drop off today. Who cares ,!!! I make the appointment a week ago !!!
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 04/24/2019

Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today, again I am certainly sorry to hear that your father was upset with the appt here, as i explained when a vehicle is dropped off for an appt we certainly try to meet expectations of time sensitivity and needs. I apologize we fell short and apologize for lack of communication this visit. Please let me know if there is anything else i can do!

Jennifer

FS
Frank S.
Petersburg, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Clos to my home
Carbone is not a Genesis dealership therefore I do not receive the same service that I would get at a Genesis dealership.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 04/11/2019

Frank,

Thank you for the feedback, although we are not a Genesis dealer we do try to provide a positive experience for each and every customer that comes through our door, please let me know if there is anything that I can do to exceed your expectations with your experience. Thank you for your continued business here. See you soon!!

Jennifer