PG
Williamstown, MA
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Quick service
With the exception of printer hardware failure the visit went well in the expected time interval.

XL
Xiang L.
Amherst, MA
02/03/2021
Service works fine
Service department should be much better than sales department.

02/03/2021
Horrible service attitude
I am from MA and bought a car from Bennington hyundai recently. It took them 2 weeks to only to register the car in RMV. Meanwhile, they kept lying to me about the timeline and never did that on time. They never apologize for their delay and causing my inconvenience. On one Thursday, Fred told me to deliver the car on Friday morning and I waited for the whole morning without seeing anything. After I contacted him, he said it was snowy since morning and would contact driver to do it. Then I waited like a fool for the whole day without notification. On saturday, I cannot tolerate the deal and wanted to end it. So I paid them some money and they could deliver the car immediately. What a ridiculous story! As long as I pay some more money, they can deliver the car. Otherwise they can keep me waiting forever. Horrible service and unprofessional people.
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Hello,
 Excuse me, but this is a service survey for the shop, not for sales. All you've done with this, is to trash the service department, sales do not see these. I'd ask sincerely that you do a rescore so our survey scores are not in the tank, which in fact takes money from both of the service support staff. It has to be all 5 stars in order to even average out to a 3 star survey.
  Sorry you had issues with sales, but I do ask for your help

KP

ps. this survey is a Hyundai survey, for Hyundai branded vehicles only

West Dover, VT
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Ken in the service department
Ken makes getting your car serviced so easy
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 11/28/2020

Thank you so very much for the kind words!!
Have lovely holidays!

MT
Marc T.
Bennington, VT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai is a rip off
Nothing good to say buy any other make
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

is that indeed correct? This survey is for how you were treated by me, not by Hyundai.
You have a brand new engine and transmission in your vehicle, Hyundai is not responsible for other issues far beyond your 5 year/60,000 mile warranty, and nor is Bennington Hyundai. You were treated with kindness and respect, I expect the same in return. Hyundai declined your request to pay for your current repair, and to be expected to at the age and mileage. Very disappointed in your response, and you still have not paid for the repair, and have not picked it up
You are being very unfair to be myself and the dealership, we do our best to help you, and you should respond in kind.

KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

need to pick up your vehicle Marc, we need to get this done, and you need to take my calls.
I have no idea what the issue is,except Hyundai wouldn't pick up the bill outside of warranty, and also the management wants me to charge you for the storage, especially after sitting for so long done. Get back to me...quickly

ED
Eugenie D.
New Ashford, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/23/2020 Category: Service
The manager Ken Palman is WONDERFUL
i was so glad t see Ken back. He knows his business and I was ready to go elsewhere before he came back. End of story
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 10/24/2020

Good morning!
  Thank you so much for the nice review!!
Let me know if I can help you with anything..

Justin S.
Winhall, VT
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Staff
Great services😀
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

It was very good to see you again after all this time!!
Please do not hesitate to give a call if I can help in any way
Have a great weekend!

JV
Joyce V.
Drury, MA
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Tucson service
We’ve been with Hyundai Sales and Service for quite some time now. We like dealing with Ken Pallman. He is efficient, courteous and great customer service.
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

thank you Joyce!!
It's always a pleasure to see you and Peter
Let me know if ever I can help you,

Williamstown, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Reliable service and professional staff. Ken P. Is the best! He is always will be explain service and answer questions.
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Jean, thanks so much, I'm humbled...
You know where I am if I can help you in any way!
Have a nice weekend!!!

Pittsford, VT
2020 Hyundai Sonata
08/21/2020 Category: Service
service writer
service writer doesn't seem to know what he's doing.
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

Gerry,
 Again, I'd to apologize for the issue with our new employee, with me being out ill, he was thrown to the wolves as we'd say. I do have a question though, when Sean asked you to pay, did you respond with anything like "I have complimentary services? I need to get to the bottom, and it will surely help know,
 We are currently extremely short staffed, and frankly having issues with finding any kind of talent out there, during this pandemic.
So once again my apologies, and get back to me so I can make sure we address all issues
 Thank you!

RO
Rose O.
Petersburg, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Friendly prompt service
I keep coming back for more! Three new cars in 15 years! That should tell you something!
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Hi Rose!!!
Good luck next week, saying a prayer for you!

WC
William C.
Dorset, VT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Quick and reasonably priced.
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Thanks Bill!!
We truly appreciate your business, and your loyalty
Call if I can help with anything in any way

Assistant Manager

JO
Joseph O.
Dorset, VT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellant
My :"most likely" ratting on going to the dealer for service is simply based on the fact that the dealer is a 40 minute drive. So an oil change is local - a major fix to the dealer.
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Thanks again Joe,
Stay healthy, stay safe!

802-681-0832

JV
Joyce V.
Drury, MA
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
We have bought 3 cars here and are very satisfied especially now that Ken Pallman is back in the service department.
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Thanks as always for your business, and your loyalty!!
Stay cool

South Londonderry, VT
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service considering the pandemic.
Service rep was friendly and noticed a noise car made before I ever mentioned it. Parts are going to take a while but supply chain interruptions abound!

Hi!! Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!!
We just got your rotors in, please give me a call and we'll set up a time

Wilmington, VT
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Audio fix
Loved that they fixed the radio’s audio. Too far away for normal service.
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Thanks ever so mush, we veery much appreciated your business, and your loyalty
If there is ever anything I can do, please call or e-mail, and I'd be happy to do my best

Bennington Hyundai Assistant Service Manager