Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Poor Service !!!!
Why do you make appointments ??? I asked how long will it take and the service writer told me 6 hours to change the tires on my car. what ?? He told me they had a lot of drop off today. Who cares ,!!! I make the appointment a week ago !!!

FS
Frank S.
Petersburg, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Clos to my home
Carbone is not a Genesis dealership therefore I do not receive the same service that I would get at a Genesis dealership.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 04/11/2019

Frank,

Thank you for the feedback, although we are not a Genesis dealer we do try to provide a positive experience for each and every customer that comes through our door, please let me know if there is anything that I can do to exceed your expectations with your experience. Thank you for your continued business here. See you soon!!

Jennifer G.
Cohoes, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Once this dealership received the parts from Hyundai they did an exceptional job. Would highly recommend them
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 04/08/2019

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we certainly understand frustration with parts delay and we so appreciate your patience and understanding. We ae so glad we exceeded your expectations with the repair and if there is anything else we can do please let us know. See you soon!

RE
Robert E.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Carbone Service Department
Ken Pallman is knowledgeable, professional, affable, efficient and makes it easy to do business with the company. I've been dealing with him and Carbone for thirteen years, and look forward to many more years of satisfactory srervice.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 04/03/2019

Robert, thank you so very much for all the kind words!!
We will see you Friday

CE
Crystal E.
Averill Park, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Great work
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 04/03/2019

Crystal,

Thank you for the excellent feeback,we appreciate your business and for taking the time to complete the survey. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Joanne H.
Shaftsbury, VT
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Car issues
I recently had some problems with my car and had to keep going back but the staff was so super nice and helpful
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/30/2019

Joanne,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate and value your business tremndously. We are so glad we were able to resolve your concern and appreciate your understanding. See you soon!

JO
Joseph O.
Dorset, VT
03/25/2019 Category: Service
No Title
Comfortable waiting area and good service. Issue for me on standard service (e.g. oil change, etc. is a 40 minute drive to the dealership.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/25/2019

Joe,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We truly appreciate your business and the fact you are willing to go out of your way to service with us, we look forward to continuing your positive experience here. Look forward to see you soon.

Pawlet, VT
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is polite and courteous. Provide shuttle service to work.

Annmarie,

Thank you so much for your great feedback, we appreciate your you choosing us to service your accent here with us. We appreciate you and your continued business here. We are happy to help however we can, look forward to seeing you soon.

Shaftsbury, VT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Frienliness
I’ve sleays been given good customer service
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/20/2019

Marvin,

Thank You so much for the positive feedback, we are always working to exceed our customer's expectations. Thank you for your continued business here. Please let us know if we can do anything for you. Look forward to seeing you soon.

LJ
Leon J.
North Bennington, VT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness of the service mangers.
Being clear about the service results.

Leon
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/09/2019

Thanks Leon!
 Appreciate the kind words, please let me know if I can help you any other way..
   See you soon!

LR
Larry R.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Communication
It seems that the warranty issue creates a bureacracy that slows the repair process tremendously! The approval took over a week and I was without my vehicle well over two weeks. Not very efficient!

Hi Larry, the process on prior authorization is slightly awkward,
but you were in a rental, so at least you had something to drive, many manufacturers today don't do loaners or rentals
I hope everything is going wonderfully, please call with any questions.
 We truly appreciate your business!!!

Rhonda W.
Buskirk, NY
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Happy
Nice relaxing waiting room. Customer wifi. Very nice people. Answered all my questions.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/06/2019

Rhonda,

Thank You so much for your positive feedback, we truly appreciate your continued business here, we look forward to seeing you soon and if there is anything we can assist with please let us know.

North Bennington, VT
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Staff is very friendly
Just needs a little work on listening of what is asked of them
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/14/2019

Richard,

I am so sorry for the dleayed repsonse unfortunately I was out with the flu. I did try to reach out last week to speak with you, if possible could you give me a call. We certainly do not want to hear of any customer being displeased with their service here and would like to speak to you regarding your visit. My contact information is below and I will be here and look forward to hearing from you. We always try to do our best to communicate and provide proper information to you and I am concerned that we did not communicate that to you. Look forward to hearing from you.

West Halifax, VT
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Highly recommend for service!
Even though this car dealer is in the middle of moving to a new building we found everyone very friendly. I was able to pick out a time for service and didn’t have to drop my car off first thing in the morning but after work to get an oil change which was nice!
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 03/04/2019

Laura,

Thank You so much for the positive feedback, we are very glad we were able to meet your service needs and expectations. The construction here can be a slight inconvenience and we truly appreciate your understanding as we are trying to further improve our customer's experience with all of our updates. Look forward to seeing you again. Thank You again.

Best regards,

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/01/2019 Category: Service
I know the staff so makes it more comfortable to have service there
Yes I've had good experiences there. This is my third Hyundai and my sixth car purchased thetr

Shereen,

Thank You for the positive feedback, we are always striving to meet and exceed our customer's expectations and feedback from our customers is the best way to make those improvements if needed, so thank you for taking the time to share your experience here. We aapreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

LG
Lawrence G.
Stephentown, NY
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The service was great as always. Always a pleasure doing business with Carbone Hyundai and Ken.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/25/2019

Thank You so much for the positive feedback, we truly appreciate your business and so glad we could provide service that met or exceeeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank You again

RO
Rose O.
Petersburg, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Great and friendly service at Carbone Hyundai!
For the past 10 years, I have bought three new cars from Carbone Hyundai, primarily because of their service department, managed by Ken Pallman. Always courteous and friendly, my service needs and scheduled maintenance were completed without a hitch. It is largely in part that the service department is responsible for me being a permanent part of their cheering section! Live long and prosper, and please keep my car on the road!

Rose,

Thank You for your continued loyalty it is greatly appreciated and valued. We value you as a customer and we are so happy to hear that we can meet and exceeed your expectations. See you again soon! Thank You!!

BR
Brenda R.
Stamford, VT
02/20/2019 Category: Service
The Service writer was helpful and gave a 25% discount on the service of replacing the brakes, which we have replaced twice in 44,000 miles

02/20/2019 Category: Service
over price
over price
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/21/2019

Brenda and Ed,

Thank You for taking the time to speak with me, I truly appreciate it. As per our conversation on the phone I absolutely understand and empathize with your displeasure with your vehicle. We here at the dealership value you as customers , we do our very best to meet your service expectations, and based on our conversation  the survey reflected your displeasure with the vehicle versus our performance here at the dealership, however the survey is actually a reflection of our customer service experience and not a report card of the vehicles performance. I appreciate the willingness of you agreeing to retake the survey based off that information and still allow you to have a voice regarding your vehicle dissatisfaction. Look forward to future interactions and again truly appreciate your business. Thank You!!

JenniferPeriard@carbonecars.com

Thank you again for allowing me to attempt to help to resolve your concerns, as i stated i will reach out to hyundai on your behalf and we will continue to monitor the brakes. We value and appreciate your continued partnership with us here at Carbone. I will speak with you soon. Thank You

Pittsfield, MA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/12/2019 Category: Service
great service
I have always had a great service here at Hyundai of Bennington. The staff are helpful, honest and always try to be accommodating.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks so very much, we try do our very best!!

Hyundai Service Manager

Betty M.
North Adams, MA
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Carbone Hyundai Service Dept.
I went in for an oil change. I was in and out in less than an hour. I didn't recognize my car in the parking lot because they rinsed off all of the winter road grime. Thank you Carbone Service Dept.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 02/10/2019

Thanks Betty!