ED
New Ashford, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/23/2020 Category: Service
The manager Ken Palman is WONDERFUL
i was so glad t see Ken back. He knows his business and I was ready to go elsewhere before he came back. End of story
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 10/24/2020

Good morning!
  Thank you so much for the nice review!!
Let me know if I can help you with anything..

Justin S.
Winhall, VT
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Staff
Great services😀
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

It was very good to see you again after all this time!!
Please do not hesitate to give a call if I can help in any way
Have a great weekend!

JV
Joyce V.
Drury, MA
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Tucson service
We’ve been with Hyundai Sales and Service for quite some time now. We like dealing with Ken Pallman. He is efficient, courteous and great customer service.
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

thank you Joyce!!
It's always a pleasure to see you and Peter
Let me know if ever I can help you,

Williamstown, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Reliable service and professional staff. Ken P. Is the best! He is always will be explain service and answer questions.
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Jean, thanks so much, I'm humbled...
You know where I am if I can help you in any way!
Have a nice weekend!!!

Pittsford, VT
2020 Hyundai Sonata
08/21/2020 Category: Service
service writer
service writer doesn't seem to know what he's doing.
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 08/26/2020

Gerry,
 Again, I'd to apologize for the issue with our new employee, with me being out ill, he was thrown to the wolves as we'd say. I do have a question though, when Sean asked you to pay, did you respond with anything like "I have complimentary services? I need to get to the bottom, and it will surely help know,
 We are currently extremely short staffed, and frankly having issues with finding any kind of talent out there, during this pandemic.
So once again my apologies, and get back to me so I can make sure we address all issues
 Thank you!

RO
Rose O.
Petersburg, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Friendly prompt service
I keep coming back for more! Three new cars in 15 years! That should tell you something!
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Hi Rose!!!
Good luck next week, saying a prayer for you!

WC
William C.
Dorset, VT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Quick and reasonably priced.
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Thanks Bill!!
We truly appreciate your business, and your loyalty
Call if I can help with anything in any way

Assistant Manager

JO
Joseph O.
Dorset, VT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellant
My :"most likely" ratting on going to the dealer for service is simply based on the fact that the dealer is a 40 minute drive. So an oil change is local - a major fix to the dealer.
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Thanks again Joe,
Stay healthy, stay safe!

802-681-0832

JV
Joyce V.
Drury, MA
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
We have bought 3 cars here and are very satisfied especially now that Ken Pallman is back in the service department.
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Thanks as always for your business, and your loyalty!!
Stay cool

South Londonderry, VT
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service considering the pandemic.
Service rep was friendly and noticed a noise car made before I ever mentioned it. Parts are going to take a while but supply chain interruptions abound!

Hi!! Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!!
We just got your rotors in, please give me a call and we'll set up a time

Wilmington, VT
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Audio fix
Loved that they fixed the radio’s audio. Too far away for normal service.
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Thanks ever so mush, we veery much appreciated your business, and your loyalty
If there is ever anything I can do, please call or e-mail, and I'd be happy to do my best

Bennington Hyundai Assistant Service Manager

PC
Phyllis C.
Bennington, VT
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/03/2020 Category: Service
kona
I always feel like family when I go there..Ken Pallman knows me and treats me with respect
KP
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 07/04/2020

Hi! Thanks so much for the nice review, we appreciate your business and your loyalty!
Let me know if there is anything I can help you with!!

Bennington Hyundai

North Adams, MA
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Top notch personnel.
Ken P., Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Tony, thanks ever so much!!  It was great to see you both
Stay healthy my friends!!!
Bennington Hyundai

Rhonda W.
Buskirk, NY
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Great experience. .
Staff friendly. I was in and out in good time. Complementary coffee and donuts, can't beat it.

Michael M.
Salem, NY
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people
Convenience of appts.
James C., Ford Huyundai Assistant Service Manager from Bennington Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

THank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business!

Jamie Clark