Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

Leon J.
North Bennington, VT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Open friendly and complete.
I went for an oil change and i got a lot more information about condition.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 10/24/2019

Leon,

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are glad that we were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again and if we can be of any assistance please feel free to contact us! Thank you again.

P
P.
East Dorset, VT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer
Fast, efficient car servicing with friendly employees!
Jennifer was great!

Mike,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback we appreciate you as a customer, look forward to seeing you again soon. Stay warm on the mountain.

Deborah S.
Wilmington, VT
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2019 Category: Service
On time service; excellent customer service; dependable; clean waiting room.
On time service; excellent customer service; dependable; clean waiting room; respectful.

Deborah,

Thank you so much for positive feedback, we are truly happy that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations for yours service needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
Work completed timely.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate you and your business here. Please call if we can assist in any way. See you again when you need us!

RO
Rose O.
Petersburg, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Carbone Hyundai in Bennington is my "go to" dealer and service department!
I just like Hyundai, and everything that goes with it! Service included!

Rose,

As always thank you so much for your continued loyalty here, we appreciate you and your kind words! Look forward to seeing you soon!

Cambridge, NY
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Car not evaluated as requested
Epic part failure two days after oil change and request to evaluate noise on back wheels.

April,

I am so sorry to hear your experience here was less than satisfactory, please give me a call at your earliest convenience i would love to discuss the details of this with you. I am truly sorry that we were unable to give you positive experience. Look forward to hearing from you. I did attempt to call on Monday and was unable to reach you.

Jeanne B.
Shaftsbury, VT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2019 Category: Service
On Time and Done Right!
Things have definitely improved at Carbone over previous visits. My appointment was scheduled without a problem, a very nice gentleman brought me to work and we chatted the whole way. He also picked me up right on time that afternoon and we chatted all the way back. My car was ready and everything was done as ordered. I will say I was a little disappointed that it didn't get vacuumed out like it used to but that was just a minor thing.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 10/15/2019

Jeanne,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback we truly appreciate it. I am so pleased to know that we were able to make the positive experience and that things have improved. I will pass along to David our shuttle driver your kind words. Thank you again and we will see you soon!

Rhonda W.
Buskirk, NY
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable.
Nice and comfortable while waiting for service. Coffee and donut to boot. Knowledgeable service people and friendly. Thank you
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 10/14/2019

Rhonda,

Thank you so much for the feedback, we appreciate the comments and glad you had a good experience. Please let us know if we can do anything else, look forward to seeing you again.

KW
Katherine W.
10/06/2019 Category: Service
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 10/11/2019

Katherine,

Thank you for the positive words, we are so happy to hear we were able to meet your expectations. Please call if you need anything, look forward to seeing you soon!

M
M.
Fair Haven, VT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service!
They are quick to get my Sonata in to be serviced and also do all the necessary repairs quickly. The service personnel
are always personable and polite. Carbone Hyundai of Bennington has been my dealership for over six years now and will continue to be my choice for maintenance and repairs.

Thank You so much for the positive words! We are so happy we are able to meet your needs and expectations, we look forward to seeing you again and please call if we can help with anything!

BK
Bruno K.
Savoy, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service and good follow up.
I got the appointment on my first phone call.

Bruno,

Thank you for the ositive feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again !

Roberta M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Trust that you do good work, and fair pricing.
Jamie kept me updated as how things were going and also prices. I trust that the service team are
All highly trained as Jamie. Thank you Jamie

Bobbi,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I will pass along the encouraging words, and look forward to seeing you again!! Thank you again

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Very accommodating and friendly, knowledgeable staff.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/27/2019

Eric,

It was so nice to see you, thank you so much for the positive feedback. Look forward to seeing you again!!

AR
Alan R.
North Adams, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
Very happy with the service that I received
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/26/2019

Alan,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are truly happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations for your service visit. Please call if we can do anything else, see you soon!!

Christine C.
Clifton Park, NY
09/25/2019 Category: Service
A+ service at Carbone
Thank you Carbone for the excellent service!

Chrstine,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jeffrey B.
Cropseyville, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2019 Category: Service
$1 Oil Change gone wrong....
Unfortunately my work buddies were right. "A $1 oil change sounds like trouble". My splash guard, which must be removed to perform the oil change, was returned to me in my trunk. I was told too many bolts were missing for them to put it back on. I can't believe they didn't have any spare bolts??? No offer to sell me any bolts, just tossed into the trunk. Wierd.

Jeff,

I truly apologize for the issues you had when you came in for your oil change , i did reach out to speak to you but was told it was the wrong number, if you wish to discuss this please give me a call.

LD
Leigh D.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
They pay attention to the details and realize that not everyone can afford repairs so are upfront about cost versus benefit.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 09/20/2019

Leigh,

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate and value your comments as that is how we improve. I truly apologize for the delay due to staffing issues and promise we are working to correct that. Thank you for your business and if we can do anything else for you please do not hesitate to call. Look forward to seeing you soon!!

Michael B.
Petersburg, NY
service
The service is good the people are friendly and the waiting area is comfortable.

Michael and Barbara,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we strive to exceed expectations each visit and so glad we were able to do that for you. Look forward to seeing you again soon!