Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Great Service overall
I was a little late getting to work because the courier had already left before I arrived at 7:30am. Overall gear service though.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 12/01/2016

So sorry for the shuttle delay, with them running for 5 departments it sometimes happens..again sorry.
Have lovely holidays, see you soon!

WR
William R.
Stamford, VT
2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/28/2016 Category: Service
Fast service. Great staff
Very good service as always.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 11/28/2016

Thanks for coming in Bill..You and your folks have wonderful
holidays!!

TP
Thomas P.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2016 Category: Service
friendly
the best of what there is tom offer

Thanks so much for servicing with us.
Have a very Merry Christmas!

Jeanne S.
Shaftsbury, VT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Issue Resolved
I received an email first thing this morning with an apology and explanation for the delay in my appointment. All is well!

11/26/2016 Category: Service
Wait time too long
If I'm there on time for my appointment, I expect that my appointment will be on time, especially when it's 9 a.m. and not later in the day when things tend to get backed up. To sit for two hours waiting for an inspection was a little much, I think I could've gotten it done much quicker elsewhere.

Hi Jeanne,
 Yes indeed so sorry for the delay getting you checked in at 9:21, we were dealing with the snow issue and, Jason being
out sick. Again, very sorry for the delay getting you checked in.
We finished the vehicle and got the paperwork finished at 10:00, but had another customer to check in right then , so you were delayed a few more minutes. I'm not making excuses, just trying to let you know what the circumstances indeed were. So once again I, apologize and promise to always give you Five Star Service to the best of our ability..My most sincere apologies again, and dedication to doing our absolute best..

802-442-2888  ext 4241

Bless you Jeanne, and the most happiest of holidays!!!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2016 Category: Service
Very professional
Yes I would

Bennington, VT
Inspection
It was done in a timely manner.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 11/16/2016

Thank you for servicing with us, please call if we can be of any further assistance, it will be our pleasure!

Manchester Center, VT
Great Service! Timely!

Thank you so very much for servicing with us!
Please let us know if there is anything further do for you,

Rick S.
Salem, NY
Very plesant
A nice place to do business.

Thank you for servicing with us, we hope to fulfill all your
future service needs.
If there is any way we can be of assistance, please call!

CRAIG H.
11/14/2016 Category: Service
Timely and complete
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 11/21/2016

So very glad you drove all the way over to service with us!
I do however have a question that I would love to speak with you about. We take these surveys very seriously, our customers are our first priority. Since all of your responses are
very positive, as well as your verbatim, what was it that prompted you to only give us only 3 stars? A 3 Star review in our world is a FAIL.. I would appreciate for your sake, and all of our customers to know what we can do better.
So please if you would, call me so we can make the proper changes to insure you get 5 Star service every visit!!!!
Hope to hear from you very soon!!

802-442-2888-4241
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 11/26/2016

Can't get you to reconsider a rescore for us?
It would be sincerely appreciated!!

Dennis B.
Dorset, VT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2016 Category: Service
Good Service
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 11/13/2016

Dennis, always a pleasure to help you!
Have wonderful holidays!!

LR
Louis R.
Readsboro, VT
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/13/2016 Category: Service
staff, facility wonderful
Staff HONEST

I'm am saddened that you couldn't recommend or return to our department with having helped to the extent we possibly could..
So sorry, but we cannot help you with your issues with your selling dealer..

KL
Kenneth L.
Valley Falls, NY
The employees
From sales to service you couldn't get a better group of individuals.

Ken, thanks so very much for your kind words !!
It's truly a pleasure to have as long time customer!

Bennington, VT
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
The People
Great place to get a car serviced

Thanks so much for the very kind words!!
We are here to help you in anyway we can!
Thanks again!

Julia L.
Pittsfield, MA
Awesome
Thank you for always getting me in when I'm always in a rush !

It's is our pleasure!!
Call if there is anything we can do !!

Manchester Center, VT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2016 Category: Service
Good service at Carbon's.
Good technicians.

Thank you , yes indeed we are blessed to have such an awesome crew!

Susan S.
Stowe, VT
11/11/2016 Category: Service
routine maintenance followed by snowtire change over
fine
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 11/12/2016

Hi Susan, happy Saturday !
i want to thank you as always for your loyalty and confidence to keep letting us service your automobile..
I'm sure we'll talk again soon..Thanks once again!

Pittsfield, MA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/10/2016 Category: Service
friendly, helpful, knowledgeable
I have been coming here for years and the service staff are always happy to assist.

Thank you for the vote of confidence , we enjoy doing our best for you!
Please feel free to call with any questions or issues!

Marian R.
Florida, MA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/10/2016 Category: Service
sales has always been great !! Service Dept. lacking people skills !
Would not answer my questions , showed lack of respect ! Will not be turning !!

Good morning,
We are saddened you feel this way, but we cannot fix an issue we cannot verify. I hope after this amount of time and discussion with  your son, you can understand our dillema.
Our question is, did the condition return since it passed on the on the test we performed, if not what did you do to correct it, and if so,
would you reconsider your scoring of our service?
Please feel free to email with your response to kpallman@carbonecars.com, or call me next Wednesday in office,
I will not be back in the office until Wednesday due to a surgery,
but again feel free to email, I will be checking in and await your response so we can better serve you!!
Thank you!

CJ
Cheryl J.
Shaftsbury, VT
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/09/2016 Category: Service
trustworthy
Tell you what you need and explain the work and cost before anything is done. Never pressured.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 11/10/2016

Thanks again for coming in and servicing with us,
If there is anything we can do for you please call!!