Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

Berlin, NY
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Good
It was good i guess
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 08/03/2019

Johnna,

I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback, i did try to reach out to you in regards to your visit. We try very hard to meet and exceed customer's expectations whenever possible and seems we did not do that for you at this visit. Please feel free to reach back out to me as we are ever continuing our efforts to improve on customer's experience. Look forward to hearing from you. We truly appreciate your business and value your feedback to aid in our efforts for improvement.

Richard R.
Dorset, VT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
none at this time.
no comment at this time.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/31/2019

Richard,

Thank You for your feedback, we certainly appreciate you and your business and look forward to helping you for any of your future service needs.

Christine C.
Clifton Park, NY
A+ service by Jamie
I followed Jamie up here from his Albany location! Well worth the trip to see him at Carbone! Very pleased to see him happy at his new company, my car and myself have been following him for 7 years now! Thank you Jamie!

Christine,

Thank you for the feedback, yes Jamie is a wonderful addition to the team here at Carbone, we are very lucky to have him. Look forward to seeing you again.

Hoosick Falls, NY
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Easy and efficient
Could not have been easier.

Cathy,

Thank You so much for the positive feedback we work very hard to meet and try to exceed customer's expectations whenever we can, we are very happy that we were able to do that for you. Look forward to seeing you again.

Charles W.
North Adams, MA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Made a spot for me on my only day off
Very happy with the service and the results.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/23/2019

Charles,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we work very hard to meet our customer's expectations each visit. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you on future visits. Thank you again!

Cambridge, NY
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Service call
They took time to explain to me about details happening with my car

Marilyn,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your visit, we appreciate the positive words and we are very happy that we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again for all of you future service needs.

WC
William C.
Dorset, VT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Service was fast and efficient. Waiting area is comfortable and coffee and water readily available.

Bill,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we appreciate your time and comments. We work hard to meet customer's expectations and glad to hear we did so for you. Look forward to future visits and if you need anything please don't hesitate to call.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Glad when the regular service manager is off of vacation
The regular service manager Ken is the best reason for using Carbone Hyundai for service. When he's not there is when the issues arise. After waiting for several minutes for the fill in manager to get off the phone and check me out, two members of upper management stopped by. After hanging up she completely ignored me to talk about kids and mostly kiss butt. The other person in service checked me out with barely a word spoken after he hung up from his phone call. So much for customer first.

Michael,

We certainly appreciate the feedback and defininately apologize that you were unhappy with the service you received here. We certainly try to meet customer's expectations when they come in for service in all phases of their vist. We look forward to seeing you again and certainly hope on your next visit you are not disappointed with your experience.Thank you again for your time and comments.

Matthew S.
Pennington, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Last Minute
Had unexpected car trouble and the team was able to squeeze me in last minute before the holiday even though their schedule was full. Very accommodating friendly team.
JENNIFER P., Service Manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 07/10/2019

Matthew,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, I am so glad we were able to help you. We appreciate your business and should we be able to do anything else please feel free to call us!

Mary B.
Hoosick Falls, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Personable staff..accommodating
Personable people
..kept to schedule
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/12/2019

Mary, thank you so very much for your continued support of our service department!

FB
Fred B.
Clarksburg, MA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service manager
Service technician do a great job

Thanks very much Fred, we really appreciate your loyalty to our service department, and the dealership!

Shaftsbury, VT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Friendly and they do great work
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/09/2019

Thanks Marvin, we appreciate your business very much!!

Betty M.
North Adams, MA
06/06/2019 Category: Service
I brought my car in for a recall service. I mentioned to Ken that when I excellerated there seemed to be hesitation. He knew exactly what I was talking about and added the additional work to my order so I didn't have to make another appointment. Thanks Ken, my car is running like it should.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/06/2019

Thanks so much Betty!.. My thoughts and prayers are with you as your surgery gets closer. Good luck, I certainly wish you the best

06/03/2019 Category: Service
Dissapointed
Usually service is very good. This time the paperwork for service and my keys were misplaced and service was not done until the next day. There needs to be a better way of keeping track of paperwork, etc.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 06/05/2019

So terribly sorry that it happened so. I will guarantee from here forward things will be changing for the better in a big way!
Keep the faith please, I'm still here and ready to help in any way I can...

BY
Brenda Y.
Pownal, VT
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Good Visit
My last visit, in February, was less than stellar... This time I visited, I dealt exclusively with Ken. I always feel comfortable with him as my service advisor.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/28/2019

Brenda thank you very much, I appreciate the opportunity to regain your trust in our service department, as it has been for many years!
You know how to reach me if I can of help in any manner

Shereen C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Great people, friendly and excellent timing for appointments
Got me in in one day for my expired state inspection and had it done in about 20 minutes
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/23/2019

Thanks Shereen! Have a good holiday!!!

Williamstown, MA
05/22/2019 Category: Service
I am very satisified with the service department and especially Ken Pallman.
Ken has always been very helpful and will go the extra mile for his customers.
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/22/2019

Thanks for the kind words!
I'm very happy that you're happy. Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance

Averill Park, NY
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Great
Good
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/09/2019

Well, thank ever so much. We do appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.
Please call if we can be of further assistance

RO
Rose O.
Petersburg, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Carbone Service is the very best! Efficient, friendly, knowledgeable!
My Hyundai Elantra GT is my third Hyundai! I have confidence and faith in the service department there,
Ken P., Service manager from Carbone Hyundai Of Bennington responded on 05/06/2019

Thanks Rose, you are a true sweetheart ,
and we love having you as our customer!!!
Safe trip young lady !!!

Jeanne L B.
Shaftsbury, VT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2019 Category: Service
SO much better this time around!
Wow, things have really improved at Carbone over the last couple times I was in for service! This time I had an appointment, went in and was taken right away, filled out the paperwork, sat in the waiting room and within an hour, they came to get me. I couldn't even believe it! I'm still amazed at how much things have changed. I was ready to never go back there again after a couple of experiences but I'm changing my tune. And change is obviously a good thing!

Why thank so very much for the very kind words!
Its amazing and a joy to finally have a great team working here together, and I truly thank you for coming back!