Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Dave C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Carey motor review
Friendly and professional
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Hi Dave,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service experience with us. We appreciate the the nice comments and great score from your visit with us.

Clifford S.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent sales and service
Kudos to the people who helped: the Gentleman who helped on a Saturday morning as the Service department was closed, then to the service department employees who kept me informed of the progress and then the excellent work done by the shop.

Thanks!!
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Clifford,
Thank you for the nice comments about our sales and service teams, they are amazing. We appreciate the great score from your serice experience with us .

GT
Gina T.
Dover, DE
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Great
Always friendly and professional and get the job done quickly.
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Hi Gina,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service on your Accent. We appreciate the nice comments and great score from your experience with us.

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Great customer service and experience
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Hi,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service experience. We appreciate the great score from your service visit with us.

SL
Stanley L.
Ellensburg, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Got my vehicle in for service when I didn't have an appointment.
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Hi,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service experience. We appreciate the great score too.

01/30/2019 Category: Service
A+
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Hi,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your most recent service experience. We appreciate the great score.

VH
Vernon H.
Zillah, WA
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick and professional
Quickest oil change ever, and all systems checked.
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Hi Vernon,
Thank you for the nice comments about our service team from your recent service with us. We also appeciate the great score from that visit.

TK
Tony K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/19/2019 Category: Service
service
Always efficient and friendly
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Hi Tony,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service experience with us.  We appreciate the nice comments and great score from that visit.

LG
Leslie G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/18/2019 Category: Service
professional, courteous and friendly.
Dave is friendly and easy to work with. The work was completed in a timely manner under warranty!

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey about your recent service experience on your Kona. We appreciate the great score from that service visit.

Susan S.
Walla Walla, WA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Thank you all at Carey’s!

Dario D.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
Very understandable and welling to work with me to set an appointment to have my car service knowing that my job schedule could have make me be late for the appointment not only were they able to do the service but also did some upgrades to my car system do to recalls.

Hi Dario,
Thank you for the nice coments about your recent service experience with us. We appreciate you taking time to complete our survey and for the great score.

GS
Gwenneth S.
Ellensburg, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
The people and professional service
The staff is always very professional and friendly and willing to work with the customer.
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hi Gwenneth,
Thank you for the nice comments about your recent service experience with us. We also appreciate you taking time to complete our survey and for the great score.

Wapato, WA
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
They always answer all my questions and are very thorough
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Hi,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service experience with us. We appreciate the nice comments and great score.

Richard W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service team
The service team is professional and courteous. I always wait in the showroom or customer waiting area for routine oil changes. Free coffee and it never takes longer than 30-45 minutes.
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Hi Richard,
Thank you for the nice comments about your recent service experience. We appreciate you taking time to complete our survey and for the great score.

Jill M.
Selah, WA
12/27/2018 Category: Service
They are always friendly and thorough
Fantastic service.
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Hi Jill,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service experience with us on your Tucson. We appreciate
the nice comments and great score .

Marcie B.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
A Broken Rod with a happy engine !!!
I was worried when I heard a loud rattle while I was driving. I had my 2013 Hyundai Sonata towed to the service department. Dave my service writer explained what was wrong & how he would personally call the Hyundai company to see if they would replace my engine. A long shot since I am not the original owner and my vehicle already had 81,000 miles. Yet, a week later Christmas came earlier with a phone call from Dave exclamation , “Hyundai will be replacing your engine, and we will have it ready for you before the holiday !!!”
I was over the moon grateful & danced a merry jig :)
I appreciate & respect all the service members and managers, for having outstanding customer service.
I will keep coming back !!! Many , many thanks,

Marcelline Betts
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Hi Marcie,
Thank you for taking our survey. It was good to hear about your experience with us and for your early Christmas present.

Janet K.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service; knowledgeable people.
Service technicians are great to work with.
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Hi Janet,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent experience with our service department. We appreciate the great score and nice comments about or team.

James H.
Selah, WA
12/17/2018 Category: Service
The can do attitude of the employees.
I have had my car serviced at Carey Hyundai since moving into the area from Everett. I have had interaction with members of the Service, Parts and Sales staff. I have found all the employees I have been in contact with to be friendly, extremely helpful and exhibit a can do attitude, making you feel as you important to their organization. I would highly recommend your dealership to anyone. As for your product, this is my fourth Hyundai.
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Hi James,
Thank you for the nice comments about our service team from your service experience with us. We also aperciate the great score from that visit.

KR
Ken R.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
nice people and good service
efficient service and good people
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Hi Ken,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about recent service experience with us. We appreciate the nice comments about our service team and the great score.

Matthew M.
Kennewick, WA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
All the people
I drive over an hour hurting from a trucking accident I had over 4 years because I trust Carey motors and hopefully we will be trading in my wifes 2016 Tucson next year around March when we will be buying me a new truck and maybe a Jeep for our grandaughter so see you all then have a very Merry Christmas from the Morris family. Darin Archer is our agent we trust him which is not an easy thing for me to say because I trust no ONE so take this to heart Carey family, again see you soon.
Robert M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Mathew,
Thank you for the nice comments about our dealership team. We appreciate you taking time to respond to our survey about your recent service experience with us. We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas as well.