Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

SF
Sharon F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2018 Category: Service
You were timely and only did the recommended service. You were efficient and friendly
You have great staff!
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Hi Sharon,
Thank you taking time to complete our survey and for the great score about your recent service experience with us. We also appreciate nice comments about our service team.

DA
David A.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
They do a good job on my car
They do a good job.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Hi David,
Thank you for taking our survey about your recent service experience with us on your Sonata. We appreciate the great score and nice comments.

WK
William K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable service
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Hi,
Thank you for taking our survey about your recent service experience with us.  I am sorry to see that we did not exceed your expectations on your visit with us.

Diane B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Well done
Friendly and efficient
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Hi,
Thank you for taking our survey about you recent service experience with us. We appreciate the great score and for choosing us for your service needs on your Azera.
Bob Melton

EH
Erin H.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
I needed a repair done on my vehicle and when I took it when I was informed that there was also recall on my vechicle. I was told the original repair would take about an hour and this new add on would take about 10 minutes more. To my delight both repairs were done in about 45 minutes. My vehicle no longer makes an annoying noise when I use my air conditioner and the customer service was excellent.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Hi Erin,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about recent service experience with us. We appreciate the great score and nice comments about out service team.

DK
Debra K.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai recall service
I renewed prompt and timely attending to my recall issue. Thank you Carey Motors.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 05/28/2018

Hi Debra,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service experience with us.  We appreciate the good score and the very nice comments about our service team.

ER
Ellen R.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/25/2018 Category: Service
I wouldn't take my Hyundai anywhere else
Always excellent service and commitment to quality

Hi,
Thank you for taking our survey about your recent service experience with us.  We appreciate the great score and very nice comments about our service team.

Roger W.
Ellensburg, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/25/2018 Category: Service
All employees are willing to help and friendly.
My service was great. It's been many years since I have used a dealer to service my cars(due to some very bad experiences in the past). My only complaint....The service tech gave me(and installed) new windshield wiper blades. I had asked him to return the used blades to me to keep in my car as spares. He forgot to do that and when I returned to the dealer a few hours later to retrieve them I was told they had discarded them. Not a big deal.
It's a pleasure to keep in contact with Al Lopez(the associate who sold me my car). He's a pleasure to talk to and goes out of his way to help me with any questions I may have.
Kathy W

Hi Roger,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service visit. I am sorry to hear that your old wipers were not returned to you as requested, our break down in communication with the technician. We still appreciate the good score that you gave us.

Carrie C.
Granger, WA
Trust worthy
Professional and friendly

Hi Carrie,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service with us. We appreciate the great score and nice comments about our team.

Mark S.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Dave in the service department does an awesome job. Really enjoy working with him.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Hi Mark,
nice comments about our service team.

TG
Tiana G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
always nice and always helpful.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Hi Tiana,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service experience with us. We also appreciate the nice comments and great score.

Marky B.
East Wenatchee, WA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, happy, efficient, and fast.
I drove for 2 1/2 hours to go to this shop and it was totally worth it. Happy, friendly welcome from the service department. They explained everything quite well when my car was done. I was early and it wasn't a problem. I would go back and totally enjoyed my time there. The waiting room was nice and there were refreshments. Personalities of the employees were friendly and out going. I would highly recommend this dealership.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 05/12/2018

Hi Marky,
Thank you for taking our survey and for the great score about your recent service experience with us.  We very much appreciate the nice comments about our service team.

05/12/2018 Category: Service
routine service
Easy to schedule and fast service
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 05/12/2018

Hi,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service visit with us. We appreciate the great score and nice comments.

John G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service, as always.
I have never had a less than excellent experience with Carey Hyundai from the time of purchase through each service event. They set themselves apart from any other dealer or car service company I have encountered. I continue to strongly recommend Carey to friends.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Hi John,Thank you for taking time to complete our survey and the great score. We especially appreciate the nice comments  about your experiences with us and about our service team.Thank you,Bob MeltonCarey Hyundai

05/09/2018 Category: Service
Thorough and Friendly
The service was quick and great as usual. We didn’t even know we had a minor recall notice, we were informed and it was fixed same day. Saved us a trip! Thank you.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Hi,
Thank you for completing our survey about your recent service experience with us on your Tuscon. We appreciate the great score and the nice comments.

Sharon M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Very Professional
They got the work done within the time they told me it would be ready. They were prompt to take me home and pick me up again.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Hi Sharon
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service experience with us. We apprecate the great score and nice comments.

IM
Iris M.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Carey Motors my dealership!
The staff always listen to my questions and answer them!!! I trust them to treat me with honesty.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 05/05/2018

Hi Iris,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey and for the great score. We appreciate the nice comments about your service experience with us and about our service team.

Bonnie H.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Good, friendly service
Friendly, one-time and competent service department. Performed all work promptly at the quoted price. Appreciated the free car wash coupon!
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 05/05/2018

Hi Bonnie,
Thank you for completing our survey about your recent service visit with us and for the great score. We also appreciate the nice comments about our service team.

Donald S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 04/28/2018

Hi Don,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about service experience with us. We appreciate the great score and nice comments.

04/19/2018 Category: Service
The people and service
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Hi,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey and for the good score. We also appreciate the nice comments.