Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Matthew M.
Kennewick, WA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
All the people
I drive over an hour hurting from a trucking accident I had over 4 years because I trust Carey motors and hopefully we will be trading in my wifes 2016 Tucson next year around March when we will be buying me a new truck and maybe a Jeep for our grandaughter so see you all then have a very Merry Christmas from the Morris family. Darin Archer is our agent we trust him which is not an easy thing for me to say because I trust no ONE so take this to heart Carey family, again see you soon.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Mathew,
Thank you for the nice comments about our dealership team. We appreciate you taking time to respond to our survey about your recent service experience with us. We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas as well.

IM
Iris M.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
They are always ready to help and answer my questions!
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Hi Iris,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service experience with us. We appreciate the great score and nice comments about our service team.

JJ
Joann J.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai customer
A very customer friendly atmosphere & great service!
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Hi Joan,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service experience with us. We appreciate the great score and nice comments about our team.

Tami M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Great Staff
The staff is very nice and they seem to really care about their clients
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Hi Tammy,
Thank you for taking our survey about your recent service  experiences with us. We appreciate the nice comments and score
from your visits with us.

John S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Warm
I had my Elantra in for regular service and they got it done in the time I was told. I waited in their warm, comfortable lobby and was soon on my way!
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Hi John,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey. We appreciate the nice comments about our team and for the great score.

NF
Nicole F.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Excellent
I always have good experience taking my car to Carey's. I know they will do their best to keep me safely on the road.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service experience with us. We appreciate very nice comments about our service team and for the great score.

Michael D.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/16/2018 Category: Service
New Brakes
Tuscon’s Braking is great after I had Carey replace the front brakes at 92,000 miles.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Hi Micheal,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your experience with us. We appreciate the great score and nice comments about the repairs to your Tucson.
Carey HYundai

Excellent customer service and communication
Excellent customer service and communication
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hi Morgen,
Thank you for taking our survey about your recent service experience.  We appreciate the nice comments and great score about our service team.

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hi,
Thank you for taking time out your busy day to complete our survey about your recent service experience with us. We appreciate the GREAT score and very nice comment from that visit.

Judith M.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient.
They do a great job and do a thorough check to make sure vehicle is safe. Also, give a car wash coupon which I always use.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hi Judith,
Thank you for taking time to complete our survey about your recent service experience with us. We appreciate the nice comments and great score .

NH
Nolan H.
Issaquah, WA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Last oil change
Great place, great people!
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Hi Nolan,
Thank you for the nice comments about your recent service experience with us.  We appreciate the great score from that visit.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service Department
They were able to take care of my issue in a timely manner. They called me to explain the problem and had me going very quick. Hassle free
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Hi,
Thank you for the great comments about our service team. We also appreciate the great score from that service visit and for taking time to complete our survey .

10/21/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai
Great customer service they took care of the problem with no hassle I highly recommend
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Hi ,
Thank you for the great comments about our service team and your experience with us. We appreciate that you took time to complete our survey and for the great score from that visit.

VP
Veda P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Personal service making sure everything is OK with me.
Always so friendly and personal, fast...
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Hi Veda,
Thank you for the nice comments about your recent service experience with us. We appreciate that you took time to complete our survey and gave us a great score.
Carey Motors

Christine H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
great service and myron meyers is awesome
myron is johnny on the spot and such a positive person
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Hi Christine,
Thank you for taking our survey about your recent service experience with us. We appreciate the nice comments and great score from that visit.
Thank you,

GS
Gene S.
Zillah, WA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/15/2018 Category: Service
The people
Great waiting room , it is always clean, most of the people treat you as though they have known you all your life,
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Hi Gene,
Thank you for the great comments about of service team. We appreciate you completing our survey and for giving us the great score from you service
visit with us.

TR
Timothy R.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Recommendations are always on the mark. Done proficiently. Am very happy with Carey
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Hi Tim,
Thank you for the nice comments about your recent service experience with us. We also appreciate the great score from that visit.

Michael D.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service
I always feel confident that Carey Motors will give me excellent service on my Hyundai Tucson.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the nice comments about our service team. We also appreciate the great score from your recent service experience with us .

Cheryl H.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Great cars, people & service.
Great cars, service & people at Carey Motors🤗😇
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Cheryl,
Thank you for taking our survey and for the great score. We appreciate the nice comments about our dealership.

Sharron S.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Good service, made an appointment & everything done in a timely manner.
Bob M. from Carey Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Hi Sharron,
Thank you for taking our survey about your recent service experiance with us. We appreciate the great score and nice comments about our service team